The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
v Fulham EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
v Fulham EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
v Fulham EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
v Fulham EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
v Fulham EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
v Fulham EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
v Fulham EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
v Fulham EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
v Fulham EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

v Fulham Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

v Fulham

robspurs
    robspurs
    4th Division
    4th Division

v Fulham Empty v Fulham

Post by robspurs Thu Mar 25 2010, 23:06

Hi all,
    yesterday was the first time in long that i could watch Spurs on TV as I had a day of from work(yeah)!Well the first half I though we were going to lose the game Zamora scoring a and Harry looking a bit dejected on the bench.Also some of the passing was dire either blocked or destination nowhere and Fulham were putting on a good show!I was not looking forward to the second half as I feared for the worst but.....!On came Bently and scored a lovelt goal nearly straight away-even Stevens.Things got better and better as if the first half never existed!Pav enough said on him beauty of a goal and Fulham must of been thinking how?The third goal Gudjohnson brilliant pure class!I don't what u lot think but the subs Pav,Bently did the trick Huddersfield also came on but he kept a low profile didn't see much from him!So what could of been a horrible Wednesday night it turned out perfect plus Man City and Villa dropping points.Next up Pompey at home a must be 3pts followed by away to Sunderland need to get something from there aswell because we all know what follows thereafter.I did hear there maybe a possiblity the Man u game date may change depending on there progress in the CL.Gentlemen let's make this our season! v Fulham Icon_biggrin

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 19:50