The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
POMPEY & O'HARA EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

POMPEY & O'HARA Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

POMPEY & O'HARA

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

POMPEY & O'HARA Empty POMPEY & O'HARA

Post by SuneJim Sat Mar 27 2010, 00:46

I hear that Portsmouth are going to ask if O'Hara can play in the Semi,,,,,,,,,,, cheeky gits. But it is a no brainer No & double NNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo with knobs on.

Firstly because he's there best player at the moment & could make a real difference. Secondly because if Harry does have any plans to keep & play No Neck (Hope Not) him having any part in a (God Forbid) Pompey win it would be the last nail in his Spurs Coffin after what he's said all ready.

But to be honest i can't believe they'd even bother asking your not going to get the answer you want. Unless it's just another way of getting a bit of sympathy for the hard done by team. Well tough as i always say there is no sentiment in footy, No Wembley for Poor little Jamie this season.

POMPEY & O'HARA Empty Re: POMPEY & O'HARA

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 01:16

i have to agree, but harry may surprise you.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 02:38

surley harry wont allow it. not after what ohara said. we pay hes wages . if portsmouth win we will look well stupid. we want to get to wembley. i remember a few years back when we played chelsea away less then48hours after we had played in eroupe and we asked chelsea if we could change the 12 45 kick off to a later time and they refused

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 02:49

if he plays and scores the winner, harrys name will be mud!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 02:52

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:I hear that Portsmouth are going to ask if O'Hara can play in the Semi,,,,,,,,,,, cheeky gits. But it is a no brainer No & double NNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo with knobs on.

Firstly because he's there best player at the moment & could make a real difference. Secondly because if Harry does have any plans to keep & play No Neck (Hope Not) him having any part in a (God Forbid) Pompey win it would be the last nail in his Spurs Coffin after what he's said all ready.....BLOODY HELL JIM " THEIR BEST PLAYER AT THE MOMENT, HOW DO YOU RATE THE REST OF THEIR PLAYERS THEN ? POMPEY & O'HARA Lol BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DONT RATE MR O,HARA.

But to be honest i can't believe they'd even bother asking your not going to get the answer you want. Unless it's just another way of getting a bit of sympathy for the hard done by team. Well tough as i always say there is no sentiment in footy, No Wembley for Poor little Jamie this season.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Mar 27 2010, 04:12

See Lew that seems to be the general misconception when it comes to O'Hara. I rate him as a Premiership footballer. But i still maintain that if we're really aiming to get CL Footy & beyond in the seasons to come he's just not good enough.

He's got bundles of heart & a decent left foot with a trick or two. But he can be technically flawed at times & makes to many bad decisions in games at times.

I call him no neck muppett because he has no neck & a stick up his a*se lol. But i don't hate him i just get frustrated when people don't grasp my feelings on the player properly mate.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 06:24

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:See Lew that seems to be the general misconception when it comes to O'Hara. I rate him as a Premiership footballer. But i still maintain that if we're really aiming to get CL Footy & beyond in the seasons to come he's just not good enough.............o,hara is an improving player jim ! i dont rate gary neville but the idiot plays in the cl season after season.

He's got bundles of heart & a decent left foot with a trick or two. But he can be technically flawed at times & makes to many bad decisions in games at times...to tell the honest truth jim i havent watched him as closely as you obviously have, but what i do see is a committed player willing to crunch in where it matters.

I call him no neck muppett because he has no neck & a stick up his a*se lol. But i don't hate him i just get frustrated when people don't grasp my feelings on the player properly mate.
    i didnt say you hate him jim i said you dont rate him, i can only go by your past appaisals of his merits! POMPEY & O'HARA Lol and that was a pretty low rating ! at the end of the day i think our loss will be someone elses gain, i think he is an aggressive and combatitive player, the type needed maybe to come on last 20 mins when you are 1-0 up and defending it for all its worth.

O,hara could be an option lost, because i cant see him ever returning to spurs and if he does, the boo boys will have a field day because of his comments..........................

I think in all fairness jim that he has proved that he is a capable player ! he stands out in the portsmouth team because he is a trier,

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 06:27

i did post about this , this morning, and after, i read this,

FA Cup rules and regulations 15j - The Association will not give permission for players on loan or work experience to play against the lending Club.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 06:46

that rule doesn come into play in cup games max.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:15

burger777 wrote:that rule doesn come into play in cup games max.

Even though it says FA Cup rules Burger lol.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:29

im not sure about loan rules tbh, i read somewhere that the ruling dont apply to cup games, but the wording is quite clear. yids wont let him play, and i dont blame u, nothing gained there.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:08

It was in this mornings paper that its at the discretion of the FA that he plays.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 16:57