The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Kyle Walker EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Kyle Walker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Kyle Walker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Kyle Walker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Kyle Walker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Kyle Walker EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Kyle Walker EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Kyle Walker EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Kyle Walker EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Kyle Walker Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Kyle Walker

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Kyle Walker Empty Kyle Walker

Post by MarkA249 Sun Mar 28 2010, 02:52

Looks ok great play to set up 2nd goal quite a attacking full back

Kyle Walker Empty Re: Kyle Walker

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 03:05

yep looks good. gomez though briilant 2 saves. james letting in crouch goal surley he should of got that

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 05:46

MarkA249 wrote:Looks ok great play to set up 2nd goal quite a attacking full back

He,s more than ok mark, but he needs to make it hard for corluka to get his place back when fit, he needs to take his chance like bale did on the left .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Mar 29 2010, 08:19

Looks a more all round better player than the one dimensional Corluka, I hope he gets a few more games before the end of the season.
    Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Mar 29 2010, 23:45

totalytot wrote:Looks a more all round better player than the one dimensional Corluka, I hope he gets a few more games before the end of the season.
    Mikey M

Time will tell Mikey, he certainly likes to get forward and im guessing his pace will get him out of his in-experience, no matter what you say abt Charlie, he can defend.
    But I remember saying the same abt Stephen Kelly and Luke Young, however Walker seems to have a bit of self belief and could be a Spurs regular for years to come, lets see how he copes if his playing right back in April!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 00:50

djfitzo wrote:
    totalytot wrote:Looks a more all round better player than the one dimensional Corluka, I hope he gets a few more games before the end of the season.
    Mikey M

Time will tell Mikey, he certainly likes to get forward and im guessing his pace will get him out of his in-experience, no matter what you say abt Charlie, he can defend.
    But I remember saying the same abt Stephen Kelly and Luke Young, however Walker seems to have a bit of self belief and could be a Spurs regular for years to come, lets see how he copes if his playing right back in April!!

Corluka is a good defender dave ! i can see now why erikson called him " my rock " or words to that effect.

But kyle offers the same down the right that bale gave us down the left..........personally i am excited that we have such a great squad of talented players...........walker is one for the future.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 30 2010, 00:58

lewspurs wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    Mikey M

Corluka is a good defender dave ! i can see now why erikson called him " my rock " or words to that effect.

But kyle offers the same down the right that bale gave us down the left..........personally i am excited that we have such a great squad of talented players...........walker is one for the future.

So difficult Lew, hopefully Harry will know if his ready, as so many talented youngsters have been blooded too soon and its wrecked their confidence.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 01:05

djfitzo wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    Mikey M

So difficult Lew, hopefully Harry will know if his ready, as so many talented youngsters have been blooded too soon and its wrecked their confidence.

I think he has no choice dave, but the difference is that one goes off sick only to be replaced by one who is definately either just as good or...........if not better...as in the case of bale and ekotto.

I think we have to thank harry for signing kaboul, we have a massive centre back problem on our hands with dawson having achilles tendon problem.....at least it aint snapped .......as per beckham and heridderssen.

I tell you what dave, and i am not being smug but i said we needed another cb, kaboul was ridiculed as an unwanted signing by many on here, now we might be thankful, and i said ekotto was only warming the seat for bale...................nuff said really.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 30 2010, 01:43

lewspurs wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    Mikey M

I think he has no choice dave, but the difference is that one goes off sick only to be replaced by one who is definately either just as good or...........if not better...as in the case of bale and ekotto.

I think we have to thank harry for signing kaboul, we have a massive centre back problem on our hands with dawson having achilles tendon problem.....at least it aint snapped .......as per beckham and heridderssen.

I tell you what dave, and i am not being smug but i said we needed another cb, kaboul was ridiculed as an unwanted signing by many on here, now we might be thankful, and i said ekotto was only warming the seat for bale...................nuff said really.

Yep dont play the semis for a couple of weeks, so just abt have enough cover until then, understand Ledleys back this weekend.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 07:22

Kaboul is ridiculed by me and shall continue to be lol. I hope the lad does well but he really does scare me. Weak link & all that. I know loads of people have said the time at Pompey will have helped and I hope they have seen something I have missed. Corluka at centre-back if necessary . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 30 2010, 07:41

If you can believe the papers Vis, he didn't want to leave Pompey.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 08:00

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:If you can believe the papers Vis, he didn't want to leave Pompey.

That quite surprised me Baz and TBH I'd have rather he had of stayed ! But you know me, I'm always happy to ingest huge portions of 'umble pie in the cause of our beloved Spurs. As an aside I wonder if he will be us next season ? So here we go Kaboul is the 2nd best player after Mido to wear the beautifull whirt shirt ? Please discuss . . . . .. .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 08:13

i hope this lad is given more games now and a chance to to ease hes way into the left back position.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 30 2010, 08:17

Loughtonlegend wrote:i hope this lad is given more games now and a chance to to ease hes way into the left back position.
    Bale and Ekotto not good enough Lought!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 08:17

oh i meant right back soz. yea im wel happy with bale and ekotto. my bad
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 30 2010, 08:21

Kyle Walker Lol

Sponsored content