The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

harry

harry Empty harry

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 04:52

lol big game bottler. starts with out worst striker then takes off our best 1 and then leaves wp all game.
    why did we keep playing long ball in the box. do or die wednsday now

harry Empty Re: harry

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:00

and so 'arry bought on your favourite Lought, Pavy. 5 shots on goal and none on target. FFS stop whinging or meet me in the ruck room ? Get yourself sorted and admit we were beaten and it wouldn't matter who 'arry played. You can't have it one way then when YOUR players don't preform have it the other. Consistencey Lought . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:00

Thought taking Defoe off was a mistake. He should have kept him on and played Pav and Defoe together.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:05

crouch is fuckinj sh*t. 14 games out of 15 1 goal. ye he works hard. pav done ok . layed off some nice balls but was wastfull on occasion but hes the inform striker. now harry muckin wiv hes confidence again.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:06

I would like to have seen Pav, Defoe start with the option of Crouch coming on if needed. Having said that it was DFO 1st game back so may have been off the pace.
    However, Pompey Played Well. As I said in a previous post. Dont underestimate Those who have nothing to lose. They will play for pride.
    I hope they go onto win. Abit of a fairytale that they could do with after the season they have had.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:11

Defoe will now be fresh for Wednesday . . . . ...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:12

sorry i shouldnt of called this thread harry. hes subs where ok and it wasnt hes fault the players took them lightley. only bale gomez and dawson i though where good. hudd was well of the pace
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:34

I thought the midfield today was the problem, always passing sideways and Huddlestone was on his 5mile an hour days never seeming to raise his game at all. Bentley was poor and Modric buzzed around as always but never really creating much. In the end Pompey read us well and we made Rocha and Boatang look better than they really are. Crouch always seems to mistify me he's 6.7 and cant head a ball. He always gets up above the defender but his direction is terrible, he should have scored 2 today.
    I'm Gutted like everybody else on todays result and it's unlikely that we will get 4th now as City seem to be streaking ahead. Personally I'm not to bothered that we wont make the CL as I don't think this team is strong enough to go very far and the Europa cup is our best option to win and that gives us another year to strengthen the squad for a really good go at the Premier and then CL.
    Mikey M
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:41

Cracking summing up mikey mate well done nice post!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 06:29

ye i agree we was so slow from midfeild. hudd didnt wana run at them. we are so slow without lennon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 23:11