The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
letter by disgruntled spurs fan EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

letter by disgruntled spurs fan Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

letter by disgruntled spurs fan

letter by disgruntled spurs fan Empty letter by disgruntled spurs fan

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:24

An open letter to Tottenham Hotspurs

Dear spineless c**ts

I have finally f**king had it with your capitulating, spineless, terminal ineptitude. How many times have you flattered to deceive? How many more false dawns are there? You f**king make me sick to my stomach, I am livid with the f**king gash you served up this afternoon...what the f**k was that? You totally reverted to type...it was complete fanny.

I'm sick to the back teeth of your inability to win a game from a position of invincibility or to win a game convincingly. I've seen you cock up 3-0 leads at half time, I've seen you lose countless semi finals and penalty shoot outs and I've seen you cheap talk and cheap talk only to see you choke and fail when push actually comes to f**king shove. Bottling when it matters and not having the mental strength to dominate and discharge fight and grit when it's needed appears systemic...like a disease that runs through the club from top to bottom.

Now Harry, I usually go in to bat for you any time tax dodging is mentioned, or you are compared to Droopy, but continuing to defend you has become untenable. For me this weekend you have displayed a fatal flaw and exposed yourself as having nothing else left in your locker to take this job further. You prepared for failure in your pre match press conferences by using phrases such as..."if we don’t win the cup or make 4th we've still had a great season and come forward a million per cent compared to where we were last season"...which basically means you were protecting yourself for the backlash of losing the semi final by preparing us for defeat. You played that lanky useless streak of P*ss Crouch for a full 120 minutes today and you took Defoe off after 60 mins. A diabolical decision...were you getting paid by Peter Storrie for that? Did you have a stroke and think you were back in the Pompey dug out? You dumb c**t...why can you not see how shank Crouch is? You've already sold the pr*ck twice in your career...but to buy him back and play him and Pav together through choice...well. I’d have fancied our chances more if Joey Deacon and Zach Gowan were paired up front with Stephen Hawking playing just behind in the hole.

And as for that little haemorrhoid O’Hara saying he wanted Portsmouth to win, remember who pays your f**king wages. I hope Danielle Lloyd gives you aids you little c**t and Harry recalls you from your loan there before the cup final out of spite. Do you not know how many professional footballers' porridge you're stirring each time you mount that Botox road kill? Opening her jeans must be like opening the letterbox to the flat of a dead alcoholic friend who you've not heard from in 2 weeks and being hit in the face with a thousand flies and the stench of decomposition...you manky little munchkin.

f**k you and if one, just one, of you overpaid, lazy, half hearted excuses for men dare speak another word in the press this season about either "deserving to finish 4th" or "we can still achieve 4th" or "the gap between us and ars*nal is closing" I will start shitting in jiffy bags and go and buy a load of stamps.

</TD></TR>[tr][td style="HEIGHT: 20px" class=messagefooter][/td][td class=messagefooter noWrap]<TR><td noWrap></TD><td align=right>letter by disgruntled spurs fan Message-topletter by disgruntled spurs fan Message-bottom </TD></TR>
    [/td][/tr]

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21535&posts=17#ixzz0l5Y4F800

letter by disgruntled spurs fan Empty Re: letter by disgruntled spurs fan

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:27

hahahahaha
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:36

I think he was pi**ed off letter by disgruntled spurs fan Lol I'm sick to the back teeth of your inability to
    win a game from a position of invincibility or to win a game
    convincingly. Well, I think he was generalising just a bit there. Didn't we beat Wigan 9-1?
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:49

BazSpur wrote:I think he was pi**ed off letter by disgruntled spurs fan Lol I'm sick to the back teeth of your inability to
    win a game from a position of invincibility or to win a game
    convincingly. Well, I think he was generalising just a bit there. Didn't we beat Wigan 9-1?

But you have to admit that 9-1 win is the exception to the Baz. But i can name a stream of comebacks by other teams lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 05:13

Thats true. letter by disgruntled spurs fan Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:01