The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
For Baz ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
For Baz ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
For Baz ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
For Baz ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
For Baz ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
For Baz ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
For Baz ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
For Baz ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
For Baz ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

For Baz ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

For Baz !

For Baz ! Empty For Baz !

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 04:39

Just to say many apologies baz, in defence of myself i can only say that i said i didnt rate kaboul at full back, for that opinion ionman wants to screw me into the ground.

Ionman has been quoted on here as bit of a bully verbally, he does tend to want to make other posters look mugs, he wont do it with me baz but i wont use terms like muppet anymore......i actually never thought it was regarded as an insult??????????????
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

For Baz ! Empty Re: For Baz !

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:15

Thats ok Lew. Not a bad insult but its a term that is derrogatory none the less. Debate away Lew debate away.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:45

BazSpur wrote:Thats ok Lew. Not a bad insult but its a term that is derrogatory none the less. Debate away Lew debate away.

Well i think kermit ! errrrrrrrrrrrrr...............ion has crawled off to lick his wounds baz,

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:49

Hey guys if your that naffed at each other take it to the ruck room . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:51

VisionarySound wrote:Hey guys if your that naffed at each other take it to the ruck room . . . . . .

Ok by me vis ! come on ion.......kaboul is crap ! prove otherwise ? For Baz ! Lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 06:00

crouch is worse lol lew i rekon kaboul would score more up front then lofty. what do u think

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 06:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:crouch is worse lol lew i rekon kaboul would score more up front then lofty. what do u think

I cant disagree with that lought ! i reckon he would be better up front than at right back.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 06:19

Take it to ruck room guys. Offer Ion out with a fresh post in there . . . . . . .
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Tue Apr 20 2010, 06:59

Lew why not go the whole hog & go to Wales & stick your tougne down the back of Baz's pants,,,,, Mr Crawley, Crawley Bum Lick lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 20 2010, 07:36

For Baz ! 985781 For Baz ! Lol
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Tue Apr 20 2010, 08:50

That seems oh so right mate ,,,,,,,,,,lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 15:48

SuneJim wrote:Lew why not go the whole hog & go to Wales & stick your tougne down the back of Baz's pants,,,,, Mr Crawley, Crawley Bum Lick lol.

Absolute rubbish jim and you know it ! to tell the honest truth i am disappointed with that comment, even if it is meant to be in jest................baz knows its crap too ! he warned me as to my choice of words in my conflab with ion and i apologised for it.......but read what the fck you want into it jim ? as i said i expected more from you than a comment like that.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Apr 20 2010, 19:06

[quote="VisionarySound"]Hey guys if your that naffed at each other take it to the ruck room . . . . . .

I've never felt the need to take anything to the ruck room Vis, I've never taken anything that personally. I've posted this way for years and have no reason to be apologetic if some posters feel that me being better at arguing my case is tantamount to bullying.

I find it quite sad to see said posters out to curry favour just because their arguments are exposed as weak, and they feel the need to build up a partisan movement over a lost argument whilst claiming that they're not afraid to go head to head.

So be it. My views may not be popular but they won't change.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Tue Apr 20 2010, 21:08

But ion why cant you understand other people may have other views, as I have said to you before it does not make them wrong!!!! why do you feel the need to attack other people like a psychopath off his meds.
    Anybody with different views to you. i your psychopathic eyes, will always have a lesser argument to you!!! thats what Psychopaths do, you are a bully you dont like to be questioned!! and for some reason the mods do not do enough to control you !! keep taking the meds !!
    good on you Lew !!!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Apr 20 2010, 21:14

[quote="tressman1"]But ion why cant you understand other people may have other views, as I have said to you before it does not make them wrong!!!! why do you feel the need to attack other people like a psychopath off his meds.
    Anybody with different views to you. i your psychopathic eyes, will always have a lesser argument to you!!! thats what Psychopaths do, you are a bully you dont like to be questioned!! and for some reason the mods do not do enough to control you !! keep taking the meds !!
    good on you Lew !!!

LMAO!!!

Didn't see this coming.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 02:40

[quote="ionman34"][quote="tressman1"]But ion why cant you understand other people may have other views, as I have said to you before it does not make them wrong!!!! why do you feel the need to attack other people like a psychopath off his meds.
    good on you Lew !!!

LMAO!!!......................now that is what we mean ion ! why respond to tress like that, are you remembering old arguments, ? seems to me you arent letting go of past differences with tress.

Didn't see this coming...................that much was apparent ion, funny because i did ! you dont see a lot of things ion, have you tried spec savers?
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 21 2010, 03:51

Sorry i think Ionman is one of the best posters on here i've noticed that others how aren't as articulate as him to tend to get frustrated & start mud slinging. But there you go it's what these boards are for. I've had many a run in with Ion with our opinions but they've always been civil people.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 21 2010, 03:55

lewspurs wrote:
    SuneJim wrote:Lew why not go the whole hog & go to Wales & stick your tougne down the back of Baz's pants,,,,, Mr Crawley, Crawley Bum Lick lol.

Absolute rubbish jim and you know it ! to tell the honest truth i am disappointed with that comment, even if it is meant to be in jest................baz knows its crap too ! he warned me as to my choice of words in my conflab with ion and i apologised for it.......but read what the fck you want into it jim ? as i said i expected more from you than a comment like that.

Lew if i've caused any offence there then i apologise sincerely as none was meant. It was just a throw away comment to me and has no underlying tones at all.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 21 2010, 04:20

It was a joke Lew. Well, I took it as one anyway. Mind you if you're ever in North Wales. While your hereFor Baz ! 985781

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 04:35

SuneJim wrote:Sorry i think Ionman is one of the best posters on here i've noticed that others how aren't as articulate as him to tend to get frustrated & start mud slinging. But there you go it's what these boards are for. I've had many a run in with Ion with our opinions but they've always been civil people.

Jim ! it isnt how articulate people are on here its how they put it across, ionman puts it across as a put down to those posters whose ideas he doesnt agree with.......make no bones about it jim i can be as critical as ion, he doesnt like it back and its time other people didnt cower away in his responses to what they believe in.............i never will, believe me mate.

Now my whole point was that i dont rate kaboul, what do we get but a fcking inquisition of the whys and wherefores of my opinion..............................going into about ten posting spaces ! LOL. is that mad or is that crazy ?
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 21 2010, 07:57

But Lew that's what these boards are for DEBATE & that's all Ion does,,,,,,,,,, & better than most. But i will grant you he can seem a bit holier than thou at times in his replies & some of his remarks can be quite cutting as well. But overall i like his wit,,,,,,,,,, but i do understand it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I suppose it's all down to how it's done but i do like a bit of cutting edge in the debate,,,,,,,,,,, as it can get boring when we all see eye to eye politely lol. You probably won't believe this but you want to hear Me & Dave on the phone we can give it to each other with both barrels at times when we don't agree on things & that's why we love talking to each other so much. So i hope you & Ionman can find some middle ground to work on Mate.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Apr 21 2010, 09:05

[quote="lewspurs"][quote="ionman34"][quote="tressman1"]But ion why cant you understand other people may have other views, as I have said to you before it does not make them wrong!!!! why do you feel the need to attack other people like a psychopath off his meds.
    good on you Lew !!!

LMAO!!!......................now that is what we mean ion ! why respond to tress like that

Why not Lew? Do I go off calling him all the names under the sun like, shall we say, Psycho? Or shall I laugh it off? It seems to me that when I give back what I get I'm accused of 'bullying' but when I laugh it off I'm in the wrong too.

Don't you think you've taken all this just a little too personally?

are you remembering old arguments, ?

Obviously Tress is otherwise why jump in like this? The argument was yours and mine, not his. His comments were totally unecessary.

seems to me you arent letting go of past differences with tress.

I'd forgotten the guy as he hasn't been on here for a while. Like I said, I don't take any of this personally.

Didn't see this coming...................that much was apparent ion, funny because i did ! you dont see a lot of things ion, have you tried spec savers?

You seem to have an amazing ability to miss sarcasm Lew.

What was that about missing a lot of things?
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Apr 21 2010, 09:27

Geees I dunno I leave you lot alone for a few months and look at ya. LOL
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Wed Apr 21 2010, 11:12

How does it go Jim !!!!! why not go the whole hog and fly to Sydney ECT well you get the point !!! For Baz ! 985781
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 21 2010, 19:31

tressman1 wrote:
    How does it go Jim !!!!! why not go the whole hog and fly to Sydney ECT well you get the point !!! For Baz ! 985781

Well i would do Tress,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but in these days of financial restraint i may need a bit of help with the airfare so if you could help out Mate it would be more than welcome lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 02:30