The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs !

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thatttttttsssssss our spurs !

Post by BazSpur Wed May 12 2010, 10:33

Ooooh ouch. Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 25429
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed May 12 2010, 10:49

[quote="Mark2spark"]"Then there is the clatter of folding seats 15
    minutes before the final whistle."

Only when we're playing knobs like Burnley

Or losing 5 - 1 to Tottenham hey?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 12 2010, 21:03

Nice one Ion.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu May 13 2010, 14:20

[quote="BazSpur"]Nice one Ion.

Well to be honest Baz, it wasn't really 15 minutes before the final whistle ...............................

It was closer to half an hour!! Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu May 13 2010, 18:51

Post by Guest Fri May 14 2010, 02:44

it was only a youth team fixture baz, i cant blame them for leaving early lol.

Post by Guest Fri May 14 2010, 11:27

Seats were buy one get one free wern't they burg?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 14 2010, 18:10

Lol, what are you blokes like?

Post by Guest Fri May 14 2010, 18:25

Desperate Baz ? Love 'em tho' eh ? Ah the youth team that Mark "proved" was English. How many English players on the pitch that night I wonder ? And maybe the 2 for 1 was for all the fat asses of the Kebab munchers lol . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 14 2010, 19:17

And maybe the 2 for 1 was for all the
    fat asses of the Kebab munchers lol . . . . . .

I actually heard the seats give a collective sigh of relief when the a*se supporters abandoned ship with half hour to go Vis.
    Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Lol

Post by Guest Sat May 15 2010, 17:30

VisionarySound wrote: Ah the youth team that Mark "proved" was English. How many English players on the pitch that night I wonder ?

I simply stated that we have 20 odd English players in our 35 man reserve squad, as a way of sounding off against the dirty slur that we don't nurture and encourage young English players.
    We fielded two English players that night, Justin Hoyte & Theo Walcott, Walcott being a squad player at the time.
    Most of the current English players in our reserve squad would have still been at school the night of the youth Carling Cup game that night in Jan 08.

Post by Guest Sun May 16 2010, 01:56

You stated an exact figure Mark, and were proven wrong. The majority of English players on the pitch that night were Spurs, in fact the core of Spurs team that night, as it is at present, English. And if they have only just left school it is likely that less than a quarter of them will go on to make the grade & regular 1st team football. BEEP - BEEP - BEEP, the sound of Mark reversing . . . . .. .

Post by Guest Sun May 16 2010, 02:17

Well, sorry for miss counting by ONE viz Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Icon_redface We've got so many English players in that squad it's hardly surprising to lose count how many there are ain't it?

I think you had three on the pitch. Maybe it was
    four. Not exactly FIFA shattering is it?

And there you go again with that magical ability to see into the future Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I suppose if you say "this time next year we'll be fourth" enough times eventually one year it'll come true. How longs it been, 20 years? Don't ask, i've lost count Thatttttttsssssss our spurs ! - Page 3 Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 20:22