The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Who are you twats ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Who are you twats ! - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Who are you twats !

Who are you twats ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you twats !

Post by Guest Wed May 26 2010, 02:24

tressman1 wrote:I have just noticed someone has stolen 50 of my rep points, I think they should be replaced at once !!!!
    Fabregasdoestheoff
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by Fabregasdoestheoff Wed May 26 2010, 08:12

lewspurs wrote:I have hardly posted much on here over the last couple of weeks but find my rep points going down ? ffs at least judge me on current issues and not something i may have posted weeks and weeks back.

If whoever is doing this doesnt like the transfer news then at least have the guts to speak up, because thats basically all i have contributed to just lately..........................it really is fcking childish.

Why would you be so bothered about "rep points"? It shouldn't matter what your rep is, surely the contents of your Threads should speak for the selves?

-1 (reason - bringing up issues with rep points)
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 26 2010, 09:09

It doesn't really matter but its a way of showing you thought it was a good post and giving respect to your fellow posters. The point is though its the intent behind the deductions. Someone is showing their nastiness, maliciousness and pettiness in doing it.

Post by Guest Wed May 26 2010, 18:33

Fabregasdoestheoff wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:I have hardly posted much on here over the last couple of weeks but find my rep points going down ? ffs at least judge me on current issues and not something i may have posted weeks and weeks back.

If whoever is doing this doesnt like the transfer news then at least have the guts to speak up, because thats basically all i have contributed to just lately..........................it really is fcking childish.

Why would you be so bothered about "rep points"? It shouldn't matter what your rep is, surely the contents of your Threads should speak for the selves?

-1 (reason - bringing up issues with rep points)

Who are you twats ! - Page 2 Lol Yeah i get what you are saying, its the pettiness of it mate, i couldnt be bothered to knock anyones rep down, but if there is something i feel strongly about then i will contest the content of the thread, not just deduct the bloke a point because i dont agree with him............the reason for that is that we are all individuals with diverse opinions, and what is right to me, might be wrong to others............its called respect for others opinions.

So if you not bothered about rep points i take it you dont mind me deducting one off you.................................................................. Who are you twats ! - Page 2 Lol only joking mate, have a point instead !
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Wed May 26 2010, 20:48

MAXIMUS wrote:Have one from me Tress, God loves a trier, and you are very trying!!! lol!

Thanks for the point Max

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 18:24