The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Empty Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 12 2010, 03:55

This is not made up and does carry some cred as my source for this bit of info that I'm about to share with you has rarely let me down .. Over the years he has told me before any news had been leaked in the press or any other media outlet for that matter , of a transfer possibilty at the Spurs ...

In the past he has told me before the media caught wind of it, of Klinsmann's return, told me about the possibility of Gus Poyet .. Others he has informed me about include ...Morientes , Corluka , Bentley , Arshavin , Pavlychenko ...

All the players I mentioned in the above paragraph had their representives meet with Spurs representitives months before the player either signed for Spurs or another club ...These Spurs representives are the openers to any future negotiations and will turn up at their meetings smartly dressed but with no giveaway as to whom they represent ..

Now I cant be revealing my ITK ( in the know ) source, only to say that he is involved in high class catering in the Hertsfordshire area and has served up top nosh for these Spurs reps and their guests ...

This is a one off and I feel a little uneasy about saying anything as it is, so all I ask is that you dont shoot the messenger on this , it's just the info that I've received ..I just feel it's just way, way to big not share with you all ... Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Icon_eek

I was told last night by my ITK, that last week these two Spurs reps , dined with ...

You ready for this? ............

Remember dont shoot the messenger, yes ? Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Affraid

Its a strange one as the player had only just recently sighned a new contract with his current club but ...

Okay ...

You ready?

I know I'm gonna get flak for this and you all think this is a wind-up Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Icon_rolleyes

Okay

I will say .......Just dont shoot

oh we already done that Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Icon_redface

okay, here goes

These two Spurs reps met up and dined with

Honestly, I kid you not ..... Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Icon_rolleyes

They met up with ...........

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Affraid

The Walcotts , Mr and Mrs Walcott!

Could Harry be after Theo ?

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Suspect

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Empty Re: Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12 2010, 04:25

lol, love it arnie. i believe it tho, harrys a past master of picking lets say not happy but talented players, i think theo is vulnerable at the moment and harry is sending out his henchmen to investigate. lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Empty Re: Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 12 2010, 04:35

lol Honest Burger ,,, my source aint one for a wind-up but as I were writing it I were thinking this post looks so Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Suspect & Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After 912733 Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Lol

Would be one to shock North London football but maybe with Theo's World Cup ommision, Harry got in touch with the Walcotts or vice-versa ....?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12 2010, 05:02

i dont think it is a winde up mate, i have heard similar rumours, theo and eboue for lennon and modric was the last one i heard. lol.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Jun 12 2010, 05:18

not a bad 4th choice striker hes young and under arry he could learn his trade maybe in a couple of seasons he could break into the 1st team could be a good signing

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12 2010, 05:29

thats not bad for u leggy.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jun 12 2010, 05:44

Can't see it myself but you never know.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12 2010, 05:51

It's the social worker in 'arry. Wants to save him from the nefarious cluthces of unkie sol . . . . . . . .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sat Jun 12 2010, 06:42

So, this is it then. Cole To Arsenal, Arsenal let, go, cos we gonna sell Bentley and wont have cover fro Lennon.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12 2010, 21:49

It's the social worker in 'arry. Wants to save him from the nefarious cluthces of unkie sol . . . . . . . .

lol! lol! lol!

REP 4 U Mr VIZ !!!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 12 2010, 22:01

burger777 wrote:i dont think it is a winde up mate, i have heard similar rumours, theo and eboue for lennon and modric was the last one i heard. lol.

lol Lennon and Modric? ....nah you're way off with that one Burger ........ Wenger wants Bentley back lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 12 2010, 22:06

spurslegend wrote:not a bad 4th choice striker hes young and under arry he could learn his trade maybe in a couple of seasons he could break into the 1st team could be a good signing

A 4th choice striker is probs his best position , Legend ... Coming off the bench in a central position against tired defenders and you could well be right , maybe a couple of seasons under Harry's tutelage could be the making of him ...
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jun 14 2010, 04:05

I had to look at the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Arnie I think your source should retire as he's just lost his marbles and possibly his sight.
    Why on earth would we want Walcott when we have Lennon, who is the better player of the two. That's why he's at the WC and Walcott's not.
    This is one rumour you can discount, it will never happen.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jun 14 2010, 05:16

I had to look at the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st.

Please Dont Shoot The Messenger But Is Harry After Lol Mikey.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Jun 14 2010, 06:15

If Bentley is sold. Who would we want as Cover for Lennon?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Jun 14 2010, 22:11

totalytot wrote:I had to look at the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Arnie I think your source should retire as he's just lost his marbles and possibly his sight.
    Why on earth would we want Walcott when we have Lennon, who is the better player of the two. That's why he's at the WC and Walcott's not.
    This is one rumour you can discount, it will never happen.

Mikey M

All I can say Mickey is that sometimes the neogotiations for the transfer of a player from one club to another , can be protracted and often fruitless ....When running a football club, I would think there must be alot of forward planning involved, in both the team and off the field activities....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:15