The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Back from holiday and i still dont want cole !

Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! Empty Back from holiday and i still dont want cole !

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05 2010, 21:30

Just back from holiday, (nothing exciting just peace and quiet on the river at a norfolk marine haven ) but a well earned rest from work!

I see we still have the cole situation hanging over us and this has been flogged to death as a subject of discussion on here.

Seriously lads ! i know some of you want him but if we believe we are on a tight budget to strengthen for cl participation then cole is going to want mega bucks wages and this could affect other signings we might make in positions we really need to be looking at improving .

Ok so he comes on a free ! dont believe it, there will be a big signing on fee plus wages around if not higher than £100,000.........................per week, and he just doesnt look like the same quality player he most definately was years ago, and thats my honest opinion.

Harry has to get all his signings right , he needs to address and focus on those positions where we were weakest last term, we also have to remember that lennon was missing for most of the second part of the season and yet we still did ok, i really think he should be looking at the centre back and right back positions and a goal sniffer, maybe he should go in for mueller ! Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! Lol well you never know!

Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! Empty Re: Back from holiday and i still dont want cole !

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06 2010, 03:13

Have you been messing around on boats on the broads? its what most do when they come to sunny Norfolk!
    you should of popped in for a beer yid, the fridge is always stocked. Hope you had a good time.

Back from holiday and i still dont want cole ! Empty Re: Back from holiday and i still dont want cole !

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06 2010, 05:16

like the pic maximus. i hope he stays so i can get super pav on my shirt lol
    welcome back lew hope you had good time. and im with you in that i dont want cole. hes just a greedy chav

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:18