The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry in a new light. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry in a new light. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry in a new light. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry in a new light. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry in a new light. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry in a new light. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry in a new light. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry in a new light. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry in a new light. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry in a new light. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Harry in a new light.

Harry in a new light. Empty Harry in a new light.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28 2010, 18:23

I was surprised to read today that harry plans to open an animal sanctuary and has rescued the parasailing donkey referring to the owner as a scumbag.
    This is a subject close to my heart as we have 4 rescue dogs and 3 cats ourselves, thats as much as we can possibly house in our humble home, also we donate as much as we can afford to various likewise causes.
    So to read harrys sun newspaper headline "harry signs a russian donkey" made me view the man in a new light.

Lovely triffic and smashing was what came to mind, nice to see someone who obviously has loads of dosh view animal cruelty in the same way as i do and intends to do something about the fact. Harry in a new light. 940866 Harry in a new light. 24840 Harry in a new light. 268750
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Harry in a new light. Empty Re: Harry in a new light.

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 28 2010, 20:00

I have much respect for people that do their best for animals. So, as someone who abhors animal cruelty its nice to see someone using their wealth in this way. We have 3 dogs one of which is a rescue, two cats both of which weren't wanted as kittens the youngest one was found wandering the streets. We have two horses both were going to go to the Market as dog meat. Its a strain on finances at times but that doesn't matter. There are so many other abused animals out there though.

Last edited by BazSpur on Thu Jul 29 2010, 05:58; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28 2010, 20:15

Respect to you LEW!!
    our Jack Russel is a rescue dog.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28 2010, 20:50

MAXIMUS wrote: Respect to you LEW!!
    our Jack Russel is a rescue dog.

and they are great little dogs max,, with a sense of loyalty and always into mischief, plus they let you know when anyone is about............

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28 2010, 20:57

BazSpur wrote:I have much respect for people that do their best for animals. So, as someone who abhors animal cruelty its nice to see someone using their wealth in this way. We have 3 dogs one of which is a rescue, two cats both of which weren't wanted as kittens the youngest one was found wandering the streets. We have two horses both were going to go to the Market as dog meat. Its a strain on finances at times but that doesn't matter. Their are so many other abused animals out there though.

Baz ! i was once told by a bloke who runs an animal shelter that whatever sort of cruelty you can imagine happening to an animal that it has in fact happened, fags stubbed out on their face, claws ripped out, blinded................i dont want to go on because the imagination runs wild.

There is so much nobody hears about, but good on everyone on here because we all seem to love our dogs and cats etc etc.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 28 2010, 23:29

I have done some research on abused Animals Lew so I know exactly what happens. My partner's Daughter is going to Uni to get a Diploma on animal science. Some of the stories she tells are horrific. Paul Mcartney and his X wife Heather tried to get China to crack down and stop some of its population skinning dogs alive so they can sell the fur. I watched the Video clips on the programme they made mate. It was one of the most horrendous things I have ever seen. It depressed me for days. If you haven't seen it you cannot even to begin to imagine what those poor animals go through. It certainly is a wake up call and all because fcuking rich idiots want to wear dog skin coats.Read up on Jennifer Lopez and her love for wearing Dog Skin where the dogs were were skinned alive.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 01:54

BazSpur wrote:I have done some research on abused Animals Lew so I know exactly what happens. My partner's Daughter is going to Uni to get a Diploma on animal science. Some of the stories she tells are horrific. Paul Mcartney and his X wife Heather tried to get China to crack down and stop some of its population skinning dogs alive so they can sell the fur. I watched the Video clips on the programme they made mate. It was one of the most horrendous things I have ever seen. It depressed me for days. If you haven't seen it you cannot even to begin to imagine what those poor animals go through. It certainly is a wake up call and all because fcuking rich idiots want to wear dog skin coats.Read up on Jennifer Lopez and her love for wearing Dog Skin where the dogs were were skinned alive.

Baz ! i am bit of a coward when it comes to taking on board animal abuse, for example the picture of hundreds of sharks netted and killed for their fins, well i just had to turn the page, because it upsets me for days as does whale hunting.
    Ok sharks are predators and will kill anything but to kill them for their fin is pathetic ?

A mate of mine refers to pigeons, foxes and grey doves as vermin, so i ask him "how many humans on the planet " but he doesnt get the point ? and i wonder how many are like him in this view on animal life.

Point is we have to share this world with other species, we can do what we like to them but we are intelligent enough to know better, and over fishing, over hunting other species for food is stupid, i wonder what the japanese or norwegians will do when they drag on board the last whale, or dolphin.............?

I do my best baz ! within my financial means , and within reason of not having the home overun because the dogs and cats have the run of the house, luckily enough they are all clean and house trained, but i do get a little annoyed when i hear from friends they have bought a pedigree puppy for the wife or kids when there are so many crosses and mongrels looking for homes in the various dog pounds.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 04:34

Cracking post lads rep to you both.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Thu Jul 29 2010, 05:43

It is heart warming to read all of your post. I have to admit Lew, I hate seeing pictures of animals that have been ill treated. Swans that have had cross bow bolts fired at them, the Japs killing beautiful Whales and Dolphins and those poor Horses a while ago found on that bast--ds farm that had been starved and lay dying in their mess, but having said this I take my hat off to you all. And Lew, I think I know what you were trying to get across to your mate, that there is far more vermin walking this planet on two legs than four, some of it evil beyond belief.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Thu Jul 29 2010, 07:29

Look Guys, we Bought a Russian Donkey before called Pavlychenko. He turned out to be Ok. Unlike the a*se who bought Tony Adams and turned him into a Donkey. Eyor.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 07:50

Respect to the above posts, but the headline "Spurs sign another Donkey" made my day this morning pmsl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 17:25