The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bollox to it all ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bollox to it all ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bollox to it all ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bollox to it all ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bollox to it all ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bollox to it all ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bollox to it all ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bollox to it all ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bollox to it all ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bollox to it all ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Bollox to it all !

Bollox to it all ! Empty Bollox to it all !

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 04:31

I am happy with the players we have at the moment so Bollox to any transfer activity.

I dont mind defoe and crouch, pav and keane with obika being given a chance.
    the midfield is pretty sound with lennon and bale on either wings and a bit of muscle in the centre.
    Centre backs are fine , daws and bassong with corluka as utilty back up.
    We have enough at the back with ekotto on the left and a choice of right backs.
    Goalies ok by me.

Put a couple of youngsters in, maybe give loughts pin up adel a few games and everything is fine........or put it like this we can only get better the more we stick together.

Lought.........adels been modelling the latest tight underpants, you could ask for a signed pair as worn by terrific taarabt................................only joking mate. hope he has a great season and proves a lot wrong on here for you.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Bollox to it all ! Empty Re: Bollox to it all !

Post by MarkA249 Thu Jul 29 2010, 04:37

Ive heard that lew that adel has taken over from Becks and Ronaldo in the armani tight whites bet lought would buy all the copies if he did Bollox to it all ! Lol

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 05:51

i hear we put a bid in for parker. i dont want him, he turned us down 5 years ago and went to newcastle to win things even though hes spurs fan, i wish we stop tryin to get west ham players now as they wont sell to us anymore so i hope harry tells them 2 P*ss off when they come in for ohara. whats good for goose is gd for the gander
    also scumball turned down 1 year contract with the goons yet they r in champions league for 2 year deal and more money for newcastle, i gues we was rigjt about him

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 07:54

It's all new terriotory for you Lew, playing twice a week up till christmas (assuming you qualify), the injuries will come and your squad can't cope as it is right now.

"put a few youngsters in"
    Yeah...lol... I enjoyed it when Jackson took a corner a couple of minutes into your home game against us not that long ago... Bollox to it all ! Lol

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 08:46

Mark2spark wrote:It's all new terriotory for you Lew, playing twice a week up till christmas (assuming you qualify), the injuries will come and your squad can't cope as it is right now.
    So you a soothsayer now sparky ?

Yeah...lol... I enjoyed it when Jackson took a corner a couple of minutes into your home game against us not that long ago... Bollox to it all ! Lol

Ronaldo , hoddle, chivers were all youngsters once marky ! they all had to start somewhere , who knows what talent abides at whl.?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 18:22

Mark2spark wrote:It's all new terriotory for you Lew, playing twice a week up till christmas (assuming you qualify), the injuries will come and your squad can't cope as it is right now.

I enjoyed it when a youngster called Danny Rose attempted an audacious volley against your mob a short time ago Mark . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29 2010, 18:58

Well done Viz Bollox to it all ! Lol I was waiting for the more obvious retort to appear Bollox to it all ! Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30 2010, 03:13

Mark2spark wrote:Well done Viz Bollox to it all ! Lol I was waiting for the more obvious retort to appear Bollox to it all ! Icon_biggrin

I was trying to be nice to you marky as you are always losing arguments on here......

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30 2010, 09:53

If you had a youth and reserve team that encouraged the bringing through of talent i might take you seriously Lew

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30 2010, 20:57

Mark2spark wrote:If you had a youth and reserve team that encouraged the bringing through of talent i might take you seriously Lew

......and of course you have a great youth and reserve team at the emirates, they just never get in because you use all foreigners mainly!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jul 30 2010, 21:28

Lol Lew.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02 2010, 06:29

That's right, that's why it's called a YOUTH and RESERVE team!
    Simple really ain't it.
    You should try having one yourselves, you'll soon get the hang of it...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 02 2010, 06:31

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02 2010, 08:27

Mark2spark wrote:That's right, that's why it's called a YOUTH and RESERVE team!
    Simple really ain't it.
    You should try having one yourselves, you'll soon get the hang of it...

Thats why wenger buys in every year, because you have a youth and reserve side that is fecking sh*t, and that are only used for the lesser comps and get thrashed 5-1.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02 2010, 21:54

The Reserves
    The Tottenham Hotspurs Reserves consist of mainly young players under the age of 21 who are no longer eligible for the academy but are still trying to make the step up to the senior team. The reserve team is also often used to give senior squad players and senior players returning from injury the chance to play and keep or build up match fitness.
    The team are currently managed by former player Clive Allen and play their matches at Leyton Orient's home ground Matchroom Stadium from the 2007–08 season onwards. They originally played at Broadhall Way, the home ground of Stevenage Borough. They have won one Premier Reserve League South title since the league's formation in 1999.
    The Club announced on 12 June 2009 that for the 2009/2010 season it would not be entering a team in the Reserve League. Instead the reserve players would be loaned out for first team experience, and if necessary friendly matches would be arranged as required during the season to test out players returning from injury.
    The Academy

The Tottenham Hotspur Academy coaches young footballers from the ages of 8 to 18 involving approximately 150 young players, looked after by 30 full time and part time staff. The academy features a network of 35 scouts who are tasked with finding the best local, national and international talent.
    Notable players to come through the Tottenham Hotspur Academy include Ledley King, Glenn Hoddle, Peter Crouch, Stephen Carr, Nick Barmby, Ian Walker and Sol Campbell all of whom have gone on to represent their country at international level.
    The Academy Manager is John McDermott. The current Youth Team coach is Alex Inglethorpe who joined the club in 2006 after a two year spell as manager of Exeter City.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 03 2010, 00:46

So there Mark. Thanks Vis for putting our pet gooner Mark straight. Bollox to it all ! 286428

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03 2010, 18:24

PMSL that you've copied/pasted something that's over a year old that confirms that spurs don't have a reserve team and that also confirms that you don't have a single player thats come through from your youth policy in donkeys years!
    Shame on you Bollox to it all ! Icon_evil
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 03 2010, 20:08

Oooooh careful Mark. your bitterness is showing lolol.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03 2010, 21:41

We don't do reserve & yoof at Spurs Mark. We do Professionals & Acadamy. That's Spurs you see, we dont slavishly follow the pack like sheep . . . ..
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Aug 03 2010, 21:50

[quote="VisionarySound"]We don't do reserve & yoof at Spurs Mark. We do Professionals & Acadamy. That's Spurs you see, we dont slavishly follow the pack like sheep . . . ..

Have a rep point for that Vis.

Utter artistry Sir.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04 2010, 00:36

I thank-you Sir . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04 2010, 04:56

lol, stop it mark, so what has this acadamy and professionals produced then vis, spurs have not had a single player in my recollection since ledly king come thru this system, thats over ten years now aint it, im pretty glad arsenal dont follow this very unsuccessfull trend that spurs adopt, spurs are all over the place as far as develoment is concerned, u have had reserve teams, u have had directors of football, u have 20 odd managers in the last 15 years, u have bought players, then sold them, then bought them back again, you have had good kids that your many managers wouldn play, u bought big players then sold them on for profit, its only since harry has taken over that u have formed any kind of forward planning at all, please dont embarras yourself in comparing spurs development to arsenals, arsenal had over ten players play first team this season that were in our reserves 5 years ago, fabregas,song,denilson,bentner,glichy.aluminia,denilson,eboue to name a few, we are the most self sufficiant club in the country by miles and i cant think of any team that could match our reserves to first team ratio, please dont mention english, this is arsenal spurs debate, and thers u lot throwing rep points around like confetti and all pulling together backing each others stupid statements up, spurs dont do development, they buy in second rate mostly english players from clubs that have had enough of them or couldn afford them anymore, but spurs are english and proud, fair play to yous, did u see that shite in south africa btw, ta da for now.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04 2010, 05:37

Didn't arsenil steal most of their players from other teams acadamys Burgs ? And what have these alleged superstars won of late ? Of course the one Sparky told us about. A shamirates trophy. Ye Gods aint arsenils yoof sysyem greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat ! Now if you don't mind can we get back on thread with SPURS and if you wish to discuss the nomads do it in the 'Post About Your Team section'. Ta muchly . . . . .. ..

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04 2010, 06:07

Bollox to it all ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHSR5DQwVZ0jXf97X1Ba3E40vTy0dDhpC3uwNAeVpckds3VQM&t=1&usg=__qNkVg1Ab9nkvVDE8qARa4EBQjns=

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04 2010, 06:08

lol well move it vis u have these powers do u not, i think the development side of things was started many posts before mine, you being the main contributor,but i can totally understand u not wanting to dwell on the subject, ps i would talk about spurs youth and development but there aint alot to say really. Bollox to it all ! Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 06:00