The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Might be bollox but would you take it ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Might be bollox but would you take it ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Might be bollox but would you take it ?

Might be bollox but would you take it ? Empty Might be bollox but would you take it ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:20

Crouch going to fulham with zamora coming to us ? now dont pounce on me i am just relating what i have just read on the bbc gossip text sunny

Just thought i would bring this one up on main chat as i know what many of you think of crouch.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Might be bollox but would you take it ? Empty Re: Might be bollox but would you take it ?

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:24

No, rather keep Crouch if that was the only option available to getting rid of him!!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Might be bollox but would you take it ? Empty Re: Might be bollox but would you take it ?

Post by LOBO Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:46

Its got to be a joke surely

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 21:54

More than likely lob, see bbc text.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:18

Zamora scores more goals than Crouch does he not?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:30

Cant see it happening ....Forget signing the over 30s on 3 million pounds+ per annum deals ....Levy doesnt do it and I dont blame him ...

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:17

zamora was on fire before he broke hes leg. he can hold the ball up well. scores goals i would swap him for crouch. mine you i would swap crouch for the ginger pele.

i rekon chirpy could be more of a threat up front then the girraffe

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 23:31

Loughtonlegend wrote:zamora was on fire before he broke hes leg. he can hold the ball up well. scores goals i would swap him for crouch. mine you i would swap crouch for the ginger pele.

i rekon chirpy could be more of a threat up front then the girraffe

Agree lought,zamora has improved since he left spurs, my worry would be that he seems an injury prone striker these days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:01