The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
DJSR
7 posters

The first trophy of a fantanstic season

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Empty Re: The first trophy of a fantanstic season

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 02:33

Mark2spark wrote:Looks like the can-can trophy lol

Who cares what it looks like ? Another trophy to add to the list Sparky. Glory, Glory Tottenham Hotpurs. COYS . . . . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Empty Re: The first trophy of a fantanstic season

Post by totalytot Mon Aug 09 2010, 04:56

Mark2spark wrote:Looks like the can-can trophy lol

You know Sparky, I ask myself why do you come on here, which is a Spurs forum. And being a Spurs Forum we are likely to be pleased when our club wins something, how ever trivial it might seem to any OUTSIDER. Our club has a great history and tradition one that we as Spurs supporters are proud of.Sure we have'nt won the premiership but we always try to play good football, we always have great players and right at this moment in time we have the makings of a really good side and our expectations are high. It might be a season of dissapointment it might be even better than last year, in fact where ever we finish this season it will be great because we are in the CL for the first time.

Now I don't go on any other clubs forums because I'm not interested on what they have to say. What they feel about their clubs is totaly irrelevant to me, but if I did it would'nt be to try and belittle them in any way it would be just for curiosity and certainly not to make sarky remarks.
    I don't really care about what you have to say I just wish you would say it somewhere else as it's becoming a bit tiresome.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 09 2010, 05:16

Oh its just Mark trying to get one over on us Mikey. I shouldn't take him too seriously. No one else does lol but have a rep point for defending the forum mate.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 05:40

Rep from me Mikey. What a spot-on post my good Sir . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 06:36

HERE HERE Mr Mikey M. Another rep for you brother YID. clap crest

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 09:03

Jousting has been quite popular since the middle ages Mikey.
    Coming on here and saying ya-boo is the modern day equivilent.

Said because you ask yourself why I come on here.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 09 2010, 18:14

I have to be honest here Mikey, when the old AOHELL boards were running I used to enjoy going onto the goon board for a little 'jousting' as Mark puts it.

Look at it this way, there was a Roman Emperor, can't remember his name, who actually employed a man to walk alongside him during processions, constantly saying into the Emperors ear, 'Remember thou art but a man.'

Think of Mark and Burger (could we call them Marky Mark and the funky bunch?) as our little nay sayers, the dour, drab individuals here just to ensure that we keep our feet firmly on Terra Firma.

Everyone needs to feel useful at some point in their lives .................... Let them have this mate.

Life as a goon is hard enough as it is.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 18:24

Lol @ ion... you need some RED in your life mate The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 09 2010, 21:00

[quote="Mark2spark"]Lol @ ion... you need some RED in your life mate The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol

Not really mate, White is a combination of all colours old son. As such it is not one of many, it is all and in its completeness perfection is found.
    You need to be moving toward the White, or should I say the light for that is what White is, and avoid the temptations of the Green or the Soul sucking tedium of the Red. That which cloaketh the Library.

Verily I say unto Ye my Brethren, cast off the shackles of the Red, spurneth Ye the glamours of the Yellow or the envy of the Green. Seek Ye the Creamy oneness of the White, stretch forth thine hands toward the Light and strive towards the perfection that is .......................................................

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 764682

Damn that weed Is GOOOOOO OOOD!!

Who let the Yids out?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 21:15

lol! Consider yourself Repped ION!!! lol!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09 2010, 21:23

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKrDZGQdfz-vN63s_w3ikizSO5n_fb_mDSCXk-svgUk1GA69I&t=1&usg=__Qdsszyh480EH6PN0wjIZs_KBdzI=
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Aug 09 2010, 22:28

[quote="ionman34"]
    Mark2spark wrote:Lol @ ion... you need some RED in your life mate The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol

Not really mate, White is a combination of all colours old son. As such it is not one of many, it is all and in its completeness perfection is found.
    You need to be moving toward the White, or should I say the light for that is what White is, and avoid the temptations of the Green or the Soul sucking tedium of the Red. That which cloaketh the Library.

Verily I say unto Ye my Brethren, cast off the shackles of the Red, spurneth Ye the glamours of the Yellow or the envy of the Green. Seek Ye the Creamy oneness of the White, stretch forth thine hands toward the Light and strive towards the perfection that is .......................................................

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 764682

Damn that weed Is GOOOOOO OOOD!!

Who let the Yids out?

You know what ION I don't feel so bad now after that. Have a rep point

Mikey M
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 09 2010, 22:34

Thank you Gents. Always nice to be appreciated by a learned crowd.

COYS!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 10 2010, 00:04

Lol, rep point from me too ion. God love ya The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10 2010, 09:05

The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol Lol you need help son The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Aug 10 2010, 18:24

[quote="Mark2spark"] The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol Lol you need help son The first trophy of a fantanstic season - Page 2 Lol

When one has faith one needs no help.

Not that I'd turn it down of course ......................................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:27