The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Only time.............................. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Only time.............................. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Only time.............................. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Only time.............................. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Only time.............................. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Only time.............................. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Only time.............................. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Only time.............................. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Only time.............................. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Only time.............................. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Only time..............................

Only time.............................. Empty Only time..............................

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 03:16

Will tell if lought is right about adel ! its a shame he wasnt given a chance but from what i have seen of him i reckon he isnt quite prem class.....................sorry lought ! and in your favour it could be a big mistake.

By the way " you had adels baby yet " ? lought ? come on ! tell the truth now, you were an adel groupie ! Only time.............................. Lol

Only time.............................. Empty Re: Only time..............................

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 04:01

why start a new thread about this. we all agree he has tons of skill and can open teams up and yet you all happy hes gone.
    qpr have had a bargan and they wil sell him for loads next season. and now we are on verge of buyin parker whos turned us down twice lol

Only time.............................. Empty Re: Only time..............................

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 04:03

ginola he was a spurs legend but we only won 1 cup when he was here. he never tracked back and when he was here he caused loads of arguments with gross and klinssmann
    he never tracked back and had loads of off days and never had a good game aganst the goons

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 05:25

Loughtonlegend wrote:why start a new thread about this. we all agree he has tons of skill and can open teams up and yet you all happy hes gone.
    qpr have had a bargan and they wil sell him for loads next season. and now we are on verge of buyin parker whos turned us down twice lol

Just stating facts lought because you are still harping on about him too, and constantly putting down other players who you dont rate......no need to deduct reps mate.....ffs

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 05:55

what

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 05:56

i havent taken any reps i have neither never given any or taken any off
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sat Aug 07 2010, 07:01

Lought, Tarrabt has a bad attitude and a huge head! He thinks he's the next Pele or Maradona, thats his problem, hence why he thinks he should be given a chance at Spurs. Its not upto him, but upto the managaer, he has to prove himself to the manager, but he wont accept it. Thats the impression i'm getting. Spurs gave him a chance, and said, ok we will loan you to another club to prove yourself, and he did well, but then he came out with the 'I wish i signed for Arsnil' remarks. Thats just plain stupid, and got him knowhere. He reminds me so much of Hossan Ghaly, completely full of himself, and where is Ghaly now??? Harry even played him in the Pre-Season friendlies and he did ok, but not great, and i'm guessing he caused an arguement with Harry again, and thats why Spurs sold him. We dont need players like that at Spurs.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 07 2010, 07:21

100% with DJ there, plus i wouldnt put Tarabt in the same mould a s Ginola Lought, Ginola could actually talk the talk and walk the walk and probably beat the whole back 4 on the way through!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 07:53

ye thats because ginola sarted doing it at 25 . adel still only 21 and has done more in the last year then gio

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 08:33

Lought why didn't Madrid, Barca or Bayern or Chelski buy him ? He's ok but he, ain't yet, the superstar you think he is. Time will tell my friend. And if he is a good as you believe we, at Spurs, will regret selling him. Otherwise let's just hope we don't get QPR in one of the cups . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 10:04

because if chelsea or barcelone have come in for him spurs would have put the price up

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:12

Loughtonlegend wrote:what

Sorry lought it was probably laurel and hardy.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:15

Loughtonlegend wrote:ye thats because ginola sarted doing it at 25 . adel still only 21 and has done more in the last year then gio

FFs stop making excuses for him, so now he has to be 25 to see if he,s any good.

Lought ! no doubt you will say harry hasnt an idea about footballers, but dont you think he hasnt watched recordings of taarabts performances when he was loaned out to qpr last year.

Truth is we dont see a dirge of clubs coming to sign him now do we, so what does that tell you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 18:28