The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc

Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc Empty Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11 2010, 08:25

So tomorrow is Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday and finally Saturday (YIPEE) and the start of another eagerly awaited season. I know we are all looking forward to this coming season and why not ? Things look pretty good down The Lane. I just felt we should show our appreciation to DJSR & BazSpurs for the board. There will be cheers & tears before May '11. Love-in's & fall-out's. Points of view will be debated & argued over. Verbals & praise will be swapped in equal amounts. Players will impress some yet baffle others. Tactics will please some of us and annoy others. People will agree & disagree with each other but we are Spurs. We love our team, we know the agony & ecstacy, the annual roller-coaster ride that is Spurs. Would you swap it for any other team ? Me neither ! ! ! We come here to celebrate & bitch. To moan & glory. To find each other to revel in the highs and wallow in the depths. Without DJ's & the Bazza's hard work in setting this forum up & keeping it running we wouldn't have this little piece of cyber-space to do this. So thanx guy's , thanx loads.

Also thanx to Jim for doing the predictions again. It brings in posters every week to take part. Maybe without it some would only visit occasionally or not at all. It would be lovely to see more of the people on here who don't post a lot posting more. Join in guys and share your feelings with us (for want of a better word) regulars.

And last but not least my personal thanx to EVERYONE who takes part in the forum in whatever way they do. The differing opinions & thoughts, the stories and tales, so well told, make this such a great place to come and while away some time, most days. Thanx guys, your all part of this magical soulfood stew that is The Bill Nicholson Forum.

So what does season 2010/11 hold ? Hell if I knew that I'd be down the bookies right now instead of typing this ! ! ! Whatever it brings I look forward to sharing it with the rest of forum. I can't think of another place where I'd rather do this. Let's enjoy it and fingers crossed eh. Thanx again DJ & Baz. If we had a smilie for a standing ovation for you guys I'd stick it in right here but this is the closest I could find Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc 489583 . . . . ..

Last edited by VisionarySound on Wed Aug 11 2010, 08:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : usaul - sphellin mishsteaks !)

Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc Empty Re: Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11 2010, 08:30

clap YER, DJ Baz and Jim, What he Said !! clap

Good post Vis.

COYS!!!!

Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc Empty Re: Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11 2010, 08:39

its going to be an exciten season. i think chelsea wil struggle . im worried the goons wil do ok but they still not got a new goalie in so teams will know of arsenal weakness
    man c seem all over the place . i can see liverpool comming back up there.
    im out wednsday nite so its just thurs and fri wich will seem like the longest days
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Wed Aug 11 2010, 22:43

Nice write up Viz! Roll on Saturday!! Tomorrow being Wednesday, then Thursday etc Icon_cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 22:40