The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry !

SIMONDREW
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! Empty Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry !

Post by SIMONDREW Mon Feb 22 2010, 06:50

Come on Harry put Crouch on the bench give pav and defoe a run from the bolton game onwards !!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry ! Empty Re: Start Pav Wednesday Please Harry !

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 22 2010, 06:54

I'd like to see Pav given an extended run in the team now Simon, just to see what he can do. I think he has so much to offer and I feel we could have won more games with him up front with Defoe.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Feb 22 2010, 07:17

I agree Baz but have to say I now feel that the damage has been done, Harry does not like Pav and was probably hoping that when he brought him on it would all go wrong for him just to prove him right and the supporter's wrong, and also I think Pav will certainly go in the Summer as he does not like Harry. If Harry play's him untill the end of the season and Pav scored in every game it will benefit Pav as a top club could come in for him but will leave Harry with egg on his face and the supporter's without a player who could turn out to be a World class player at another club and where a manager will be prepared to give him the opportunity to prove himself and where there is no clash of personality's. Sad
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 22 2010, 07:22

It is sad Len, but apparently Pav's celebrations today left no doubt in a lot of supporters minds that he wants to be with us. Whether Arry feels the same remains to be seen.
    wobberler
    wobberler
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by wobberler Mon Feb 22 2010, 07:25

i agree baz, the guy actually wants to play, this is not the first time he s come off the bench and done the buissssness,, give him a run out
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Feb 22 2010, 20:49

Have to say that Harrys reaction at the end to Pavs goals said it all, he felt embarrassed that his leaving a class finisher out of the team. Sorry Dave (Legend) another hopeless performance from Crouch, couldnt win a header, kept losing the ball, his a last 20 minutes player at best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 00:41