The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
I do understand lought ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
I do understand lought ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
I do understand lought ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
I do understand lought ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
I do understand lought ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
I do understand lought ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
I do understand lought ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
I do understand lought ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
I do understand lought ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

I do understand lought ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

I do understand lought !

I do understand lought ! Empty I do understand lought !

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 02:20

Just to say lought i do understand that you had great faith in adel, i always felt the same about bale and i know how i would have felt if he had gone the same way , i would have felt devasted knowing how much i rate the bloke....it would have been major mistake by harry if bale had been sold last year.

So as i said adel can now work his way up and prove many of us wrong and you right, nothing more would give me greater pleasure than admitting i was wrong about the bloke.

I do understand lought ! Empty Re: I do understand lought !

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 05:40

ffs sake lew lought has an opinion that u dont agree with, mate u need to move on, because if u are going to go on 1 everytime sometimes disagrees with you u will have heart attack, lought belived a young, international, with obvious talent could of added something to your squad, i personally agree with him, and from a goons point of veiew find it refreshing that a young yid fan can believe in the kids they have invested in, from day 1 u have tryed to slate loughts veiews about this guy and altho this is your right, your acceptance of it has bean dealt with shoddily. if u dont agree with lought, so be it, but trying to change his veiews about young talent is stomach wrenching, u have been told by many on here to move on, by what i would call proper posters, do it before u leave yourself wide open for ridicule not just by me but your own, a young yid fan belived in a young yid talent and your constantly telling him he may be wrong, grow up u fooking fool.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 06:05

lew im sure we can find loads of players we both like or dont like.

you dont like him thats your opionion. my beef is everyone somone steals your points you then have a dig about adel which points to you thinking its me. I hope baz gets to the bottom of this

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 07:31

burger777 wrote:ffs sake lew lought has an opinion that u dont agree with, mate u need to move on, because if u are going to go on 1 everytime sometimes disagrees with you u will have heart attack, lought belived a young, international, with obvious talent could of added something to your squad, i personally agree with him, and from a goons point of veiew find it refreshing that a young yid fan can believe in the kids they have invested in, from day 1 u have tryed to slate loughts veiews about this guy and altho this is your right, your acceptance of it has bean dealt with shoddily. if u dont agree with lought, so be it, but trying to change his veiews about young talent is stomach wrenching, u have been told by many on here to move on, by what i would call proper posters, do it before u leave yourself wide open for ridicule not just by me but your own, a young yid fan belived in a young yid talent and your constantly telling him he may be wrong, grow up u fooking fool.

What are you going on about ! have you had a brain storm because the goons thrashed a 10 man blackpool side...........youre fooking mad you nutter.

Lought says a lot of things mate ! like sell crouch, sell keane , and then sticks them in his team to play whoever is next on the spurs playing list, but thats not what the thread was about, i was actually trying to throw out a friendly post to say to lought that there is no hard feelings on my part about last night , but then of course you had to put your great big nose in ........ lol!

As for moving on and changing a young yids views on spurs youth lol! you really are mad, unless your reply was just for the benefit of whoever comes on and reads it and you are trying to raise your credibility at my expense....... however i wonder if you are that clever?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 07:33

thut that may pep u up welcome back lew lol

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 07:35

Loughtonlegend wrote:lew im sure we can find loads of players we both like or dont like.

you dont like him thats your opionion. my beef is everyone somone steals your points you then have a dig about adel which points to you thinking its me. I hope baz gets to the bottom of this

Ok lought, here is a big apology, and i respect your opinions usually.

It got out of hand mate, but the points thing is not what it is all about, if i was on zero it doesnt stop me putting in my opinion now does it.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 07:38

burger777 wrote:thut that may pep u up welcome back lew lol

I just knew that was a wind up..... lol! well done burg ! you fished me out from the barling pond at the end of my road.

But i hope you saw the wind up bits too, and of course a little bit of the caustic lew lol!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 08:29

yea i dont like crouch but he works hard for the team and derserves to be in the sqaud. but not a a starter. hes good in games like stoke away bolton away blackburn away. keane problem is hes never in the box he always drops to deep but i like to see him alongside pav as both have a football brain unlike defoe.

i would like to sell 1 striker and bring in sumone better but who do we sell. defoe recored has been very poor since hes come back
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Aug 22 2010, 22:19

crouch played well yesterday, worked his socks off.

I'm starting to believe that Keane will be the one to be sold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:10