The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
u needed a - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
u needed a - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
u needed a - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

u needed a - Page 6 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
seebee1944
HotspurRoper
6 posters

u needed a

u needed a - Page 6 Empty Re: u needed a

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 09:57

" Did Billy Gallas sign for us?"

Now that really is funny... scraps, yes definitely lololol whats even funnier is that you can't see it and you even try to defend it pmsl

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 09:59

Mark2spark wrote:The silence is deafening Lew Very Happy

If you could point me to a post where any sort of explanation for the defeat is offered then I'd be grateful.
    And CL game during the week is just a cop out for a professional player so I say

Still waiting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 10:00

That's you lot bombed out of the water then, one v 6 and no replies, your turf is mine Mwuuurrrrhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 03 2010, 10:45

Wait a minute Mark. Whats that in the water? Its that straw again. Quick grab it lol.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 18:24

lol mark leave it out mate i have got yids all over the place here dont spoil my moment, i have leggy beggin it off the mods again. i have ion lying about me avoiding him on posts, i have the rep boy kid jumping in and out whenever i want, its one of the biggest catches anyone has ever had on here, i wish i could take credit for it but i cant as i didn even cast a net out, but u lot are hurling yourselves in from a silly height, keep it up. im going for 200 posts now lol. ps there even gone back to the 5 1 carling cup, sensitivity to the next levels, tut tut at lies, tut tut at trying to influence others, tut tut for whinging about rep point being taken off, tut tut for insults and tut tut for letting the tarrabt post and me agreeing with it get to u all so much.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 18:27

PMSL Worzell Gummidge and Aunt Sally enjoying a loveley cup of tea and a slice of cake. Off you go home now chaps, before the playground fills up with the big boys . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 03 2010, 18:29

u needed a - Page 6 839792 Big bad Burger. u needed a - Page 6 308840 You will be forever known as BBBu needed a - Page 6 348204
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Sep 03 2010, 20:01

Mark2spark wrote:What I remember most is the picture of all those yids who were biting their nails down to the quick even tho' they was 4-1 up cos they were so frightened that their team, being losers, were going to chuck it all down the sewer.
    Scrappy goals and toe punts against kids is another memory.

How the Hell did you manage that?

You lot were half way down the M10 at half time.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Sep 03 2010, 20:39

burger777 wrote:lol mark leave it out mate i have got yids all over the place here dont spoil my moment, i have leggy beggin it off the mods again. i have ion lying about me avoiding him on posts, i have the rep boy kid jumping in and out whenever i want, its one of the biggest catches anyone has ever had on here, i wish i could take credit for it but i cant as i didn even cast a net out, but u lot are hurling yourselves in from a silly height, keep it up. im going for 200 posts now lol. ps there even gone back to the 5 1 carling cup, sensitivity to the next levels, tut tut at lies, tut tut at trying to influence others, tut tut for whinging about rep point being taken off, tut tut for insults and tut tut for letting the tarrabt post and me agreeing with it get to u all so much.

Is this the extent of your life Burger? We all see it a little differently, what with it being a Spurs site. Youve had many decent responses to your posts, but you continually pick out ones that suit your cause, the only back up you get is from fellow Gooner Mark.

Im guessing there would be a link to why the 5-1 was brought up, maybe because we are playing you again and i think it was to see which teams we would both play, then of course it always gets round to a Mickey Mouse cup (Marks words).

You and Mark make as many inane posts as some of the Spurs ones and mostly generate bad feeling by starting some posts.

Now if both of you find it that bad on here, quite simple, dont post.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 03 2010, 21:17

They can't help it Dave THEY LOVE IT ON HERE. Its more exciting than their own forums. u needed a - Page 6 Lol

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 01:10

well i count 2 kids in that team. compare that to the team you feild in the 3rd round. i notice the year before you played the kids then when you got to the final they was all dropped lol v chelsea and you still lost

Hint keep with the kids lol

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:09

djfitzo wrote:
    burger777 wrote:lol mark leave it out mate i have got yids all over the place here dont spoil my moment, i have leggy beggin it off the mods again. i have ion lying about me avoiding him on posts, i have the rep boy kid jumping in and out whenever i want, its one of the biggest catches anyone has ever had on here, i wish i could take credit for it but i cant as i didn even cast a net out, but u lot are hurling yourselves in from a silly height, keep it up. im going for 200 posts now lol. ps there even gone back to the 5 1 carling cup, sensitivity to the next levels, tut tut at lies, tut tut at trying to influence others, tut tut for whinging about rep point being taken off, tut tut for insults and tut tut for letting the tarrabt post and me agreeing with it get to u all so much.

Is this the extent of your life Burger? We all see it a little differently, what with it being a Spurs site. Youve had many decent responses to your posts, but you continually pick out ones that suit your cause, the only back up you get is from fellow Gooner Mark.

Im guessing there would be a link to why the 5-1 was brought up, maybe because we are playing you again and i think it was to see which teams we would both play, then of course it always gets round to a Mickey Mouse cup (Marks words).

You and Mark make as many inane posts as some of the Spurs ones and mostly generate bad feeling by starting some posts.

Now if both of you find it that bad on here, quite simple, dont post.

dont post, lol u serious, its like playing that game at the fair ground where heads keep popping up and u have to knock them down with the mallet, anyway thanks for that post u sent to lought about me, very sneaky, very sly and totally out of order.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:15

djfitzo: "Im guessing there would be a link to why the 5-1 was brought up..."

Yes dave, it's the yid version of burying your head in the sand, a legitimate statement was made about how a player of potentially match changing abilities should have been introduced against Wigan, yet the unpalatable truth denies the ability to respond in a normal way, and season old results get bought up instead.

Last edited by Mark2spark on Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, only yids are allowed to make spelling mistakes)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:17

Popping up heads Burg.... PMSL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:23

Yes dave, it's the yid version of burying your head in
    the sand, a ligitimate statement was made about how a player of
    potentially match changing abilities should have been introduced against
    Wigan, yet the unpalatable truth denies the ability to respond in a
    normal way, and season old results get bought up instead.

And? It obviously annoys you so perhaps that's why it keeps getting brought up. After all Mark on the old AOHell forum you goons were forever going on about 3 point Lane which had no credibility at all. At least the 5-1 against you is true. Beating us at WHL every season was not true. I couldn't give a monkey's how often 5-1 is brought up on here after all you haven't stopped going on about our defeat against Wigan yet. By the way do you remember when we beat you 5-1 in the CC semi-final at the LANE? How about that goal that Gazza scored in the FA cup semi-final when we beat you 3-1?

u needed a - Page 6 24840 u needed a - Page 6 268750 u needed a - Page 6 940866 u needed a - Page 6 348204

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:27

Mark2spark wrote:
    djfitzo: "Im guessing there would be a link to why the 5-1 was brought up..."

Yes dave, it's the yid version of burying your head in the sand, a legitimate statement was made about how a player of potentially match changing abilities should have been introduced against Wigan, yet the unpalatable truth denies the ability to respond in a normal way, and season old results get bought up instead.
    lol well summed up that, when in trouble go back to the 5 1 that will buy me some time lol. but seriously mark what we have here is a classic example of people who can give it, but dont like it back, we are nearly on 1000 hits now, but it has not got to them lol.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:27

LOLOL I only started going on about your home defeat to the relegation favorites Wigan yesterday, due to no reasoned responses to my legitimate ask of why 'arry didn't put Keane on when Defoe has got his gooleys hanging off Very Happy

Shearspur comes out with credit.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:28

Wigan?????

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:32

Loughtonlegend wrote:anyway yesterday game showed harry has no b plan. wigan scored then harry went into wimbledon mode. he must have not seen the 20 corners we had up until then where they easly defended them. nope harry then tells the players to lump it into the box. year great that idea is.
    pav defoe krankar lennon gio hudd wp they really are likley to score a header.

what we needed was what burger said somone that can run at players. somone with skill. sumone to try sumthin differnt.

and in my opinion harry got it wrong playin defoe just because defoe thought it would be easy. he needs op go get it done. i would of started robbie keane as hes movment im sure wigan wouldnt be able to deal with that. oh by the way crouch and defoe started the last 3 games. so much for rotaten the sqaud. surley they would of been tired

Now, THAT's what I call an honest post. Some of you should try it some times, 5-1 is soooo old hat and water off a ducks back, seriously, Arsenal do not take the wotsitcalledagain cup seriously, I've said before that I wish they did, but there you have it.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 04:36

Mark2spark wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:anyway yesterday game showed harry has no b plan. wigan scored then harry went into wimbledon mode. he must have not seen the 20 corners we had up until then where they easly defended them. nope harry then tells the players to lump it into the box. year great that idea is.
    pav defoe krankar lennon gio hudd wp they really are likley to score a header.

what we needed was what burger said somone that can run at players. somone with skill. sumone to try sumthin differnt.

and in my opinion harry got it wrong playin defoe just because defoe thought it would be easy. he needs op go get it done. i would of started robbie keane as hes movment im sure wigan wouldnt be able to deal with that. oh by the way crouch and defoe started the last 3 games. so much for rotaten the sqaud. surley they would of been tired

Now, THAT's what I call an honest post. Some of you should try it some times, 5-1 is soooo old hat and water off a ducks back, seriously, Arsenal do not take the wotsitcalledagain cup seriously, I've said before that I wish they did, but there you have it.
    be carefull mark, your agreeing with lought there, that dont go down well on here, they probably will all post to him saying that u are using him to get at them lol.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 06:49

Mark2spark wrote:
    Mark2spark wrote:The silence is deafening Lew Very Happy

If you could point me to a post where any sort of explanation for the defeat is offered then I'd be grateful.
    And CL game during the week is just a cop out for a professional player so I say

Still waiting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Why havent you won a thing in 5 years ? why havent you ever won the cl ? why dont you go back to woolwich ?

"the answer my friend is blowing in the wind " lol!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 06:55

u needed a - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFgVYcPpfYMUbiODfbJnHG5x9ND8exZlYWr7MZPLUnC4V1Atw&t=1&usg=__VP3REe_m7Fgw6ggBKVUZmMXdgE4=
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Sep 04 2010, 06:57

u needed a - Page 6 Lol Lew and Max.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 07:00

Leggy and ion burg ? this crap you just wrote is all about me ! lol! how i must disturb you old son !

Still getting the taarabt superstar bit in are we ! BSflag

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 07:04

LEW, lol! He's got you under his skin!

Have a rep old son!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 23:17