The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
van der Vaart - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

van der Vaart - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

van der Vaart

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

van der Vaart - Page 2 Empty Re: van der Vaart

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 03 2010, 08:04

Yep, count me in Mikey.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Sep 03 2010, 20:30

totalytot wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:i just remember seein a clip om men and motors in the 90s and this girl was dressed in white and was amazin. ihave never been though.

i did go to one in bethenal green once which was ok but its expensive lol the girls keep commng round wiv buckets wantin you to put money in

I've been to a few 'Meat Markets' where they brought a bucket around so you wouldn't 'blow chunks' on the floor!!

Seriously though, Strigfellows was a tourist rip off haven that played W*nk music and was full of Plums.

I used to go clubbing at Dingwalls in Camden Lock, before they turned it into a Comedy Store, and the Mambo Inn over Brixton way. This was back in the 90's when Acid Jazz was going strong. When I didn't fancy the City I went to Legends in Luton, right up until they started Kow Towing to the Rave nippers.

Legends was quality back then, lots of Stewardesses used to attend and Yes, their reputation is not exaggerated.
    love

In the late 70's and early 80's I spent many a night at dingwalls looking for talent......to record or put on as I was a promoter and had an independant record label. It was mostly new wave and punk but they were great times.

Mikey M

A proper old spit and sawdust place eh Mikey?

I can remember the first time I walked in there with my Brother, he'd got an invite from Giles Peterson after meeting him in a record store over in Slough, and thought to myself Jesus, this place is a toilet ............. Right up until I heard the first JTQ track. I didn't leave the dance floor for about 2 hours!!!

I loved the 90's, particularly as I detested the 80's ...................... Boy George, Gary Numan and the fcuking Flock of Seagulls for Chrissakes!! That's 10 years that should be erased from memory so that the 70's and the 90's could meld seamlessly together.

Ahhh the 70's. The Commodores, Heatwave, Earth Wind and Fire, Goldmember!! I reckon it's now time for a revival.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 03 2010, 21:19

Earth Wind and Fire. Yuk. Mind you I was a headbanger so I suppose I had no interest in them at all. I hated that kind of stuff. Still do.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04 2010, 10:22

van der vaart played 2nd half tonight and got 2 assists. i know it was san marino buut still

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 23:28