The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
is harry losen it EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
is harry losen it EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
is harry losen it EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
is harry losen it EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
is harry losen it EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
is harry losen it EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
is harry losen it EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
is harry losen it EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
is harry losen it EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

is harry losen it Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

is harry losen it

is harry losen it Empty is harry losen it

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13 2010, 02:57

We won't get top 4 again like this. One up front against West Brom? What is that about? Losing to Wigan? The first half hour against Young Boys? We played our best football on the first day of the season and drew 0-0.
    While I sincerely appreciate everything Harry has done for us over the last two years, one does have to ask what's going on lately.
    Palacios was great when we were facing relegation but he's not a top 4 player. Just look at the end of last season- he played in the cup semi final and gave away a penalty- he didn't play in the wins against ars*nal and Chelsea - he played at Man Utd and gave away a penalty - he was left out for the game with Man City. The man was great when we needed a fighter but at the level we are now he has become a headless chicken and a liability. The team does not perform well with him in it.
    Qualifying for the Champs League group stages is a fantastic achievment I know, but getting any further would be a bonus so we need to make sure we qualify again this year. That way the players gain experience each year and the club get the money to improve each year.
    So Harry , in his infinite wisdom, rests Ledley King for league games so that he's available for europe. (Did he not slate Ramos for doing exactly the same?)
    Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, considering all that Harrys done for us but I'm genuinely worried that all the hard work last year will go to waste

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

is harry losen it Empty Re: is harry losen it

Post by LOBO Mon Sep 13 2010, 09:35

our biggest rvials for 4th is Citeh & liverpool, and they aint playing well either, its only 4 games in i think we will eventually get our act togeather and kick on

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13 2010, 16:40

Lought ! you make me laugh you really do, we have season after season of crap managers and then when we do get one who achieves something for us you question everything the bloke does in minute detail.

FFS ! we arent the only ones who have been slow off the blocks, even man utd are dropping points, and man city and liverpool ............?

This is where we get the old fickle tag because we as fans just never seem to be satisfied at what we have.....ffs harry has got us into the champions league, an achievement only jol, hoddle, graham, ramos,gross could ever dream of.

I am happy lought and i am not going to judge harry after 4 fcking games into the season.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 02:29

ok i should of put that was not written by me. i do agree with a lot of what is said

if levy never stopped harry buyin certan players our defence now would be
    james
    kaboul galas judas ekotto

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 04:40

i think you have a point there lought ! he would have bought judas back, and that would have been one helluva mistake...................and james has been a good keeper but why the fck harry wanted to buy him at 39 is mystifying ?

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 14 2010, 05:43

Not a bad defence that Lought take out James and Judas lol.
    robspurs
    robspurs
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by robspurs Tue Sep 14 2010, 22:21

please not Harry out callers already lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 14 2010, 22:49

No Rob, no ones calling for his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:18