The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
crouch EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
crouch EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
crouch EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
crouch EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
crouch EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
crouch EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
crouch EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
crouch EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
crouch EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

crouch Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
djfitzo
LOBO
MarkA249
7 posters

crouch

crouch Empty crouch

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 11:01

In the full 80 minutes that Crouch was on the field he passed the ball four times. Two of which were from the centre circle at kickoff and after the scums goal. The other two passes where directed back into our own half.

4 goals in the league in 2010

crouch Empty Re: crouch

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 11:01

i think kenwin jones has got 3 in 2 games for sunderland
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Sep 27 2010, 19:10

Loughtonlegend wrote:i think kenwin jones has got 3 in 2 games for sunderland

Sunderland? Its Stoke he plays for now lol! Well they do both begin with S and in the north
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Sep 27 2010, 21:53

The problem is i don't think arry has faith in other strikers other than crouch, obviously Defoe would be first choice , but when do we ever see pav start up front alone or keane even, its always crouch, and the long ball is played time & time again, its the english way of playing long ball over the top , we miss Defoe simple as , crouch misses defoe , we need a world class preditor striker
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 27 2010, 21:54

Fabiano's not happy again, after agreeing to stay with Sevilla, his been on the bench, but they can get stuffed for 20 million quid.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 27 2010, 23:36

Adebayor?
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Sep 28 2010, 00:04

Prob wont bother by then, Defoe will be back, unless Keano's on his bike again.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28 2010, 01:29

Lobo you hit the nail on the head. harry dont have faith in keane or pav. hes never shy in sayin pav not had a kick or pav and keane should of scored. yet never ever says anythin when defoe missis or crouch . maybe pav and keane dont feel loved
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Sep 28 2010, 09:02

Loughtonlegend wrote:
    In the full 80 minutes that Crouch was on the field he passed the ball four times. Two of which were from the centre circle at kickoff and after the scums goal. The other two passes where directed back into our own half.

4 goals in the league in 2010

Ive seen those stats on the guardian chalkboard Lought is that where you got yours ? ...Crouch had a stinker and in a game too where the team passed it more that 400 times ....
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Sep 28 2010, 17:24

STOKE, in the north. Jezzuz christ, sinse when??? lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 28 2010, 18:04

Lol, Lee I was going to say but then I thought Nah lol.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 28 2010, 18:06

Loughtonlegend wrote:Lobo you hit the nail on the head. harry dont have faith in keane or pav. hes never shy in sayin pav not had a kick or pav and keane should of scored. yet never ever says anythin when defoe missis or crouch . maybe pav and keane dont feel loved

thing is we had all summer to buy a world class striker but we got VDV who we really didnt need but im glad we got him anyway , but this is the clubs failing to bring in a striker again, we wont pay top wages yet we expect the likes of fabiano to come, why do all these top player go to citeh, its obviouys because of the wages, spurs refuse to pay big wages yet how do we expect to sign real top players . crouch is ok but limited, we cant always play this long ball to him floated crosses just to easy to defend against,. we need either bale or lennon to be zipping in the crosses behind the back four play it on the ground, fcuk sakes i mean crouch must have 10 foot long legs all it needs is someone to stick a leg out, if not keane or pav buy a world class player we can afford but there aint any
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Sep 28 2010, 19:13

Its been about the money for a long time now Lobo, Fabiano would rather play for Seville in the Europa league and earn more money, then play for us in the Champs league, spose he would struggle on abt 60-80 thousand a week. Champs league it would seem dont guarantee much these days. Look at Scott Parker, a supposed Spurs fan, we have been in for him everytime his been on the market, but his chose to go for the money, same as Joe Cole, then they come out and say its for footballing reasons, yeah right!!

DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Sep 28 2010, 20:19

djfitzo wrote:Fabiano's not happy again, after agreeing to stay with Sevilla, his been on the bench, but they can get stuffed for 20 million quid.

Sevilla sacked their coach yesterday, which prob means Fabiano will be in the starting 11 again. But he is well over priced. I wouldnt spend more than 12-15m for him if that.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 28 2010, 23:09

Love your Avatar DJ Rep point mate.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Sep 28 2010, 23:50

Cheers Baz Smile

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29 2010, 02:52

yea your avatar really good.

van dar vart your right lobo we didnt really neeed him. but now hes here its like he has to start so we need to make room for him.

i would of hoped he would have to earn the right in the team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content