The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
LOBO
BazSpur
HotspurRoper
YID FROM DAV
shearspur
ArnieArdiles
10 posters

Inter Milan Match Thread

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter Milan Match Thread

Post by ionman34 Tue Nov 02 2010, 13:50

ArnieArdiles wrote:Lets hope if VDV starts, he doesnt break down early on ..... I can see it now ....King also starts and we end up using two of our three allowed subs in the first 20 mins pale

Stop using Loughts glass Arnie, them half empty ones are no good for your constitution!! lol!
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Nov 02 2010, 18:22

I think the way we are playing at the moment we will struggle to score against them tonight I think thy have to much class for us at the moment and inter will nick it with a comfortable 1-0.
    If I'm wrong and we win then I will be "over the moon" but I have to say it as I see it.

Mikey M
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Nov 03 2010, 03:26

ionman34 wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:Lets hope if VDV starts, he doesnt break down early on ..... I can see it now ....King also starts and we end up using two of our three allowed subs in the first 20 mins pale

Stop using Loughts glass Arnie, them half empty ones are no good for your constitution!! lol!

lol! Ion ...I must be spending to much time on here reading Loughts posts and perhaps I'm coming down with Loughtanitis Inter Milan Match Thread - Page 2 99038 ..........

Just kidding Loughtan dude ,,,like your posts and agree with much of them ...keep em comin... lol!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 03:51

Rafael van der Vaart and Tom Huddlestone look set to be fit to face Inter Milan in the Champions League.
    Van der Vaart trained on Monday and looks to have shrugged off the hamstring strain he picked up against Manchester United on Saturday.
    Huddlestone missed that match with an ankle injury but is expected to be fit, while Carlo Cudicini is likely to start in goal with Heurelho Gomes suspended.
    Inter Milan have concerns over Esteban Cambiasso and Julio Cesar.
    Midfielder Cambiasso and keeper Cesar both came off during Friday's 1-0 Serie A win over Genoa with hamstring strains.
    Spurs lost the away match 4-3 after the early dismissal of Gomes but Gareth Bale scored a marauding hat-trick after the defending champions had taken a 4-0 half-time lead.
    Inter lead Group A with seven points - Spurs are second on four points - and the Italian giants will reach the last 16 if they complete the double over Spurs.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 04:15

if some people had there way christan gross would stil be here lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Nov 04 2010, 04:19

The closing moments of a fantastish match , a fantastich performance by our players and not forgetting the fantastich atmosphere generated by our fantastich fellow Spurs fans

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Nov 04 2010, 04:43

thats it , im off to have some edam and a grolsh. yah
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Nov 04 2010, 04:43

Funny player ratings by a fellow Yid on Vital ...lol

Cudicini- 8 Spent most of the game reading Motorcycle News and chatting up St. John Ambulance woman and showing her his scars.

Hutton-7 Bit jittery early on, but after a few Gorbals cocktails (Special Brew) at half time, steadied. Unfortunately Eto'o got a boost from smelling his breath, swerved and scored.

BAE-8 Brilliant defensive display leaving certain people who know nothing about football eating very big humble pie. (burp..pardon)

Gallas-8 So secure he managed to get Tottenham tattoo done on his backside. Like the it's a bit one-sided.

Kaboul-8 Got bored it was so easy. Ordered a hookah, which upset Crouch, until he realised it was a smoking pipe.

Huddlestone-8 Flawless coin toss, generously let others take centre stage.

Modric-9 Showed M. Wenger why he is such a good judge of too small Croatians.

Lennon-8 Failed to be put off by defender doing poor Roy Chubby Brown impersonation (including helmet)

Bale-10 First player to swap shirts with an opponent during a game and then swapping back without the player realising. Mr. Maicon, Samaritans is 0845-7909090

VDV-8 Did not want to show up Sneijder so only played 45.

Crouch-8 Treated the goalmouth like his girlfriend and couldn't get near it. Then bingo, and was pulled off.

Subs

Jenas-7 Showed Inter what Mourinho was on about. What was Mourinho on about?

Pavulychenko-8 Confused opponents by sitting in the Paxton until goal scoring opportunity came up. Favourite English phrase 'stop Russian about'

Palacios-10 According to his mum.

Written by lordjohnny
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Thu Nov 04 2010, 05:03

lol love that, kaboul got bored pmsl
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Thu Nov 04 2010, 05:04

shearspur wrote:thats it , im off to have some edam and a grolsh. yah
    what about a trip to the windmills or even better one of amsterdams coffee houses to sample the local produce lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21 2024, 00:26