The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

harry

harry Empty harry

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 03:46

why didnt he take ekotto off and bring on kranker 2nd half when we needed a goal instead of bringin on crouch. now vdv out he will probabley play crouch up on hes own tues. theres no chance he wil play pav and keane or crouch n keane or even gio up front.

we need sumone pysical up front. I really want tevez or how about adybawhore he has presence up front and is strong

harry Empty Re: harry

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 04:15

Loughtonlegend wrote:why didnt he take ekotto off and bring on kranker 2nd half when we needed a goal instead of bringin on crouch. now vdv out he will probabley play crouch up on hes own tues. theres no chance he wil play pav and keane or crouch n keane or even gio up front.

we need sumone pysical up front. I really want tevez or how about adybawhore he has presence up front and is strong

So now you think Adabadhairday is the answer up front ? I wouldn't say Tevez is full of physical presence either Lought. I'm seeing the usual knee jerk reaction to a defeat. We lose at O/T and it's all doom & gloom, players aren't good enough, manager has lost the plot. Our season is over. Get a grip guys we are 5th and can only move as low as 6th or up to 4th next game out. We are a quarter of the way thro' the season. A good result against Inter and we may well progress into the C/L qualifiers. All told not too bad. We see the don't play Crouchinio brigade getting their way then moaning because 'arry plays Keane ! He does what people want and rotates the squad and gets slatted for it. VDV is lauded then I see criticism for 'arry because he plays him in a system that suits him (one up front). Sometimes I find the mindless whinging a touch strange to say the least . . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Nov 01 2010, 04:22

Loughtonlegend wrote:why didnt he take ekotto off and bring on kranker 2nd half when we needed a goal instead of bringin on crouch. now vdv out he will probabley play crouch up on hes own tues. theres no chance he wil play pav and keane or crouch n keane or even gio up front.

I dont like ad"ebay"or apparently his ego is bigger than simon cowells and is causing unrest at Citeh, but i do get your drift we need a decent striker with presence, i thought Santa cruz was good but its gone quiet of late .

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 04:26

vis we been poor all season. go and have a look at the table. newcastle 4points behind us and have game in hand. we have bolton away next where we never ever win. plus arsneal to come soon again we wont win.

we have the best sqaud and harry not usen it.
    and yea i think adybwor would score a lot in our team with the crosses ad chances we create.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 05:01

[quote="VisionarySound"]

So now you think Adabadhairday is the answer up front ? I wouldn't say Tevez is full of physical presence either Lought. I'm seeing the usual knee jerk reaction to a defeat. We lose at O/T and it's all doom & gloom, players aren't good enough, manager has lost the plot. Our season is over. Get a grip guys we are 5th and can only move as low as 6th or up to 4th next game out. We are a quarter of the way thro' the season. A good result against Inter and we may well progress into the C/L qualifiers. All told not too bad. We see the don't play Crouchinio brigade getting their way then moaning because 'arry plays Keane ! He does what people want and rotates the squad and gets slatted for it. VDV is lauded then I see criticism for 'arry because he plays him in a system that suits him (one up front). Sometimes I find the mindless whinging a touch strange to say the least . . . . . .
    [/quote

Repped sir vis, the insightful one, man after my own heart and a seer of truth. study

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 05:03

Oh dear if i keep giving away reps like this i will lose the lead.................................... lol!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 05:18

sorry i got it wrong we are 1 point behind newcastle. the mighty west brom or on same points as us with game in hand.

cant wait for next saturday because we will get a draw at bolton at most and we will drop down loads

if we lose and liverpool win they will be on same points as us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:29