The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry wtf EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry wtf EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry wtf EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry wtf EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry wtf EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry wtf EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry wtf EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry wtf EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry wtf EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry wtf Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

harry wtf

harry wtf Empty harry wtf

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 05:48

Everybody could see that Wolves' biggest threat was coming from our right side. When he subbed in Bale, I thought that it was to double up on Jarvis and help out Hutton. Instead, Bale was playing almost as a true winger without doing any defensive work. The worst is that the third goal we conceded started when their LB got the ball in our final third, Hutton had to break our shape to put pressure on the LB and the rest ensued. Where was Bale - walking near the halfway line looking to counterattack. It was minute 85+ FFS.

I am so disappointmented with our manager and coaches. We should at least tried to negate their biggest threat but it seemed that they didn't care.

6 goals in our last 2 games aganst rubbish teams

harry wtf Empty Re: harry wtf

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:03

2 attack minded changes (Bale & Lennon) to try and win the game. 'arry is damned if he does & damned if he don't . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:10

hes paid loads to make big decsisions. everytime wolves went forward they scored.

i would of brough crouch on or at least told bale to defend and get forward when he can.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:19

Loughtonlegend wrote:hes paid loads to make big decsisions. everytime wolves went forward they scored.

i would of brough crouch on or at least told bale to defend and get forward when he can.

But crouch is el crappo lought, remember your stats, make up your mind ?

Seriously i thought we would hold on for the win, disappointed to say the least.

Glad the (divinity) which is bale is back, i like lennon coming on late too, it will work but 15 mins before the end not 5 mins.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:21

crouch is crap as a striker. but hes good at defending set peices.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:32

Loughtonlegend wrote:crouch is crap as a striker. but hes good at defending set peices.

Yeah he is lought, and i hope you still love me ! flowers

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:37

that depends on if you look like beyonce lol

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:47

f*ck me this getting wierd. Lought wants Crouchinio on the pitch & hopes Lew looks like the rough one from Destiny's Child . . . . . . . . . . .
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Mar 07 2011, 07:01

VisionarySound wrote:f*ck me this getting wierd. Lought wants Crouchinio on the pitch & hopes Lew looks like the rough one from Destiny's Child . . . . . . . . . . .

Lol suprised he didnt say look like Tarrabt instead of Beyonce. Tarrabt singing and Dancing to Crazy in Love Lought would be in heaven lol!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 07:28

so you rekon beyonce ugly lol . and yes crouch can do a better job defending then dawson
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Mar 07 2011, 20:25

6 goals in our last 2 games aganst rubbish teams

Have you actually seen their results at Home, Wolves broke Manures unbeaten record and have beaten
    Chelsea at home, they wernt rubbish teams, our defence didnt turn up, but I suppose if Adel was playing for us he would have scored a hatrick, defended all three goals and found a cure for cancer at half time.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 01:51

we let in 6 goals agansst wolves and blackpool without scoring aganst blackpool. for team that wants to get top4 you dont get 1 point from 6 aganst them too

who cares about chelsea. they having a bad season yet if they win there 2 games in hand they will be out of ssight of us
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 08 2011, 02:09

Loughtonlegend wrote:we let in 6 goals agansst wolves and blackpool without scoring aganst blackpool. for team that wants to get top4 you dont get 1 point from 6 aganst them too

who cares about chelsea. they having a bad season yet if they win there 2 games in hand they will be out of ssight of us

Didnt superpav score against the Tangerines?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 02:32

yea he did. we still lost though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:57