The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bale target ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bale target ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bale target ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bale target ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bale target ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bale target ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bale target ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bale target ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bale target ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bale target ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Bale target !

Bale target ! Empty Bale target !

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 21:24

I think every paper i have read this week has had an article about the merits of our gareth, even the mail today covered a story about him, it came to my mind that maybe all the attention he is recieving could cause other players on the field of play to make a target of him ?

Other players will want something to prove against the bloke who ran rings round maicon ! if only to inflate their own ego,s.

I think gareth will have a few lunging tackles to cope with now he is at the fore of footballs best regarded talents, thing is we are going through an injury crisis at the moment and most of our creative play is coming through the welsh lad, to lose him through injury could kill the tottenham season.

Yeah i know its a negative way of thinking but having seen all this before many times over the 40 years of being a spurs fan i find it a little disconcerting.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Bale target ! Empty Re: Bale target !

Post by LOBO Sat Nov 06 2010, 21:43

Lew i see your point about lunging tackles but to say more or less we are a one man team & without bale our season is over ' i doubt that very much indeed our kid , what we need to do is find a replacement for Bale so we can rest him now and again, we don't want to rely just on Bale alone i dont think thats redknapp's style

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 21:49

Wasnt saying that lobo, i sing the praises of lennon, ekotto, king vdv and others that dont get games, but he is the heartbeat of the team at the moment and it would be a major loss if it did actually happen, because he draws so much more out of the other players around him, his energy is tireless and i think this is rubbing off on our other players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 21:48