The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
What can you say ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

What can you say ? - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
LOBO
YID FROM DAV
MarkA249
cynicsid
BazSpur
shearspur
10 posters

What can you say ?

What can you say ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What can you say ?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 21:05

Repped Sid . . . . . .
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Nov 09 2010, 21:30

VisionarySound wrote:Repped Sid . . . . . .

I'd Rep you back if I knew how........
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 09 2010, 22:15

Repped again Sid.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 09 2010, 22:24

Sid, to give a poster a Rep point look to the far right of their post. There is a + and - sign click your mouse on the + sign to give a Rep.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Nov 09 2010, 23:11

BazSpur wrote:Sid, to give a poster a Rep point look to the far right of their post. There is a + and - sign click your mouse on the + sign to give a Rep.
    You just know I would have to give you a point to try it out didn't you. LOL
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Nov 10 2010, 01:14

cynicsid wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:Sid, to give a poster a Rep point look to the far right of their post. There is a + and - sign click your mouse on the + sign to give a Rep.
    You just know I would have to give you a point to try it out didn't you. LOL

Yep lol.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 02:34

cynicsid wrote:
    totalytot wrote:
    cynicsid wrote:Lest we forget.

King Woodgate Dawson Defoe VdV Lennon & O'Hara all out. Bently & Kanjca Corluka still rustyThats a full out field.

we're not a bad side we're just still on that learning curve.

We finished 4th last season Sid what are we suppossed to be learning, how to finish 5th ? They are not a bunch of kids they are all Internationals and you can not keep throwing away points to teams who you know are more than likely to finish in the bottom 6 than the top 6.

And as for Bentley he was the same when he had a run when Lennon was out. He was O.K for about 2 games and then he was back to his rubbish play. He is certainly not the answer . We have been trying to offload him for about a year but there are no takers. I wonder why?

Sure the injuries make a difference but all clubs have them, look at Utd and Arsenal they have some big players out but they still keep getting more points than us. Utd are playing the worst football I have seen from them for years but they are still 2nd.

Mikey M

I tell you what I dont think I'l bother with this sort of chat anymore. It's totally ridiculus and not supportive in any way as far as I can see. If I had to stand next to someone slagging off 3/4 of the team and the manager at a match I think i'd just go home. I'm a supporter, I happen to think that Spurs are one of the best examples of what a club can do without a rich benifactor or blatently getting away with cheating. They are a fantastic club, a good bunch of players and a much respected, experianced and tested manager. As the premiership has grown stronger each season Spurs have risen within that so we must be out performing the average clubs. The one thing that spoils the whole idea of being a Spurs fan right now is putting up with winging from the never satisfied. If you dont think obtaining 4th while in the CL is an infanantly harder task than doing it when your not even in europe you need your head tested.

Sid. as tottenham supporters people are allowed to air their views, it doesnt bother me personally as i believe harry has done more for spurs than any other manager in the last 20 years, but as i said people are allowed their views.

I dont think certain players are good enough for spurs and that we can do better, but if i name actual names someone will come along and have me guts for garters, so i give that side of posting a miss on here the same way you are saying you will give this sort of chat a miss......dont blame you mate.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Nov 10 2010, 03:01

Lew, we all should be able to say what we think about our team. It's our right as supporters. I get it wrong quite a lot but it won't stop me airing my views. Say and be damned Lew.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Nov 10 2010, 04:28

Football, Spurs, stirs our emotions , Ive seen plenty of mates and family have mainly minor it has to be said , bust ups over it ........

The advantage here on a net forum is we dont get to hear the raised voices of frustration, those loud voices that often drown out the more reasonable debater so as long as we can type a few lines, here at least , we're all equally heard ...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 06:18

Rep for my mate arnie ! dont always see eye to eye but we understand each other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:46