The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
my thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

my thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
cynicsid
YID FROM DAV
LOBO
7 posters

my thoughts

djfitzo
    International
    International

my thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: my thoughts

Post by djfitzo Tue Nov 09 2010, 01:47

YID FROM DAV wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    YID FROM DAV wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    YID FROM DAV wrote:what last season

no this season

September 2010 H A RELATED
    11 Sat Away West Brom Barclays Premier League 1 1 Draw 23642
    14 Tue Away Werder Bremen UEFA Champions League 2 2 Draw 30344
    18 Sat Home Wolves Barclays Premier League 3 1 Won 35940
    21 Tue Home Arsenal Carling Cup 1 4 Lost 35883
    25 Sat Away West Ham Barclays Premier League 1 0 Lost 34190
    29 Wed Home FC Twente UEFA Champions League 4 1 Won 32318
    i know how we are doing this season but thanks anyway.

me and you both, im trying to remain positive, but do get mystified with Harrys tactics
    and substitutions sometimes, but i dont see any managers out there that are available
    and we can all pick the team, but without the benefit of players medical condition
    and how they perform in training.
    but i do believe that even just with Defoe back, he was just starting to find form before he
    got injured playing for England, not just for his goals, but the fact that he drags 2 defenders
    away from goals everytime, so games would have gone in our favour, take the Bolton game, 3-2 down
    and the ball breaks to Gallas on their 18 yard line, now if that was Defoe, they certainly wouldnt
    be winning the ball and playing a long ball up to Davies (yet gain) and sealing the game 4-2.

sorry mate ,wasnt trying to be clever, just copied and pasted too many!!

no prob i am just very fustrated.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Nov 09 2010, 01:50

Fishing
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Nov 09 2010, 01:56

I knew the Wigan & West ham games would come back & bite us on the a*se but I didn't think it would be this quick.

Yes it's not a great start in the league, Yes we may have done better, but last season we had no europe to contend with. Everything is different now. All to easy to Blame Harry.

Frankly our reserves should of beaten West ham on paper, but they raised their game ( a lot) and our players wern't ready for it. Wigan was 3 days after qualifying for the CL we'd lost that before the kick off ( I should of put a bet on, it was a dead cert looking back).
    Personally I'd be supprized if we get through the last 16 round and get into 4th or better again. one or the other maybe but not both.

Once again we are in the toughest league in the world, Wigan would rip the a*se out of half the spanish league. Small differences will make results change in this league and were just not familiar with playing CL football while fighting for a top four place. So to my mind Harry Is as good as anyone when it comes to guiding a team through new territory and there are only two managers who have consistantly suceeded in staying in the top four and the champions league. Both their teams cheat like F##k and one of them has more debt than the rest of the league put together.

Harry wanted 3 class players & I make him right, VDV 1, a class centre back 2, a class striker 3. given those I'm sure we would be pushing all the way with or without the injuries weve had but the fact is we still are mainly the same squad that was looking relegation in the face two years ago and we're getting p*ssed off cos were not top of the league while also top of the league in Europe. Geeeeeees
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Tue Nov 09 2010, 02:04

nothing to do with being p*ssed off because we aint top of league, p*ssed off with the manner we lost to bolton.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Nov 09 2010, 02:18

Me too, But I dont think Harry was at fault, the players looked like they were dopped up they were so slow.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 09 2010, 03:57

Exactly Sid, Arsenal struggle to win at top 4 sides. It's not just us.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 04:03

sid vdv is not harrys signing. in fact the players harry has wanted imagine them here. david james joe cole veria charlton cole and anto ferdinand lol

im with lobo and i think harry a very averge manager. hes never shown any loyalty to anyone. if a big mananager came along then i know levy will do the right thing. harry already had a few digs at levy.

our sqaud is big enough and good ennough and we should have more points.
    liverpool worse ever start and they are level on points and yet we aint played them cheles the goons.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Nov 09 2010, 04:45

anton lol

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 06:59

he was after him when harry 1st came to spurs but then he was playin wel for sunderland.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:19