The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Emmanuel !  part 2. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Emmanuel !  part 2. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Emmanuel ! part 2.

Emmanuel !  part 2. Empty Emmanuel ! part 2.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06 2010, 06:26

Now many of you claim to be behind harry big time and come on here and sing his praises..............well the time is right to trust his judgement because if he wants adebeyor then let him do his thing and get the bloke.

Personally i couldnt give a sh*t that the bloke is an x gooner ! so was gallas and look what he is doing ?

The real problem here is the club man city and its ambitions and paranoia in dealing with other prem clubs other than those it wishes to buy from !

Can you see adebeyor missing chances like crouch does? yeah thats right he would be burying loads of what crouch cant score from.

If you want us to be up there with the best then stop going back to the dark ages of ! ermmmmmm ! he,s an ex gooner...he is evil so he wont be any good for us !

The point is that he isnt getting game play at city ! he is a good striker, and if harry wants him then support the bloke as you claim you do. santa

Emmanuel !  part 2. Empty Re: Emmanuel ! part 2.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06 2010, 07:08

i dont mind him. he would be a threat in the air. he scores goals and he hates arsenal. hes strong and if harry can get him playing well then we got a good player on our hands.

hes better then chalrton cole. he scores more then crouch. and was top scorer for the goons when he was there
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Mon Dec 06 2010, 08:23

This thread proves my point lol
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Dec 06 2010, 09:48

dont think we can afford him unless he excepts a pay cut

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06 2010, 19:04

Harry Redknapp has rubbished talk he is interested in Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor.

Speculation has increased in recent weeks suggesting Spurs are keen to snap up the former Arsenal striker, who is unsettled at Eastlands.

And reports over the weekend claimed City could try and use Adebayor as bait in a £60million-plus move for Spurs star Gareth Bale.

But Redknapp described the talk as "absolute nonsense".

He added on Talksport: "I've never made any enquiries for Adebayor whatsoever. I keep seeing in the papers that we're after him. I've never ever asked about him or enquired about him."

Redknapp was also quick to deny that he would contemplate letting Welsh wing wizard Bale leave the club, although acknowledging that any decision may not be his to make.

"We don't want to sell Gareth Bale," he continued.

"At the end of the day it won't be my decision, it'll be above my head but it would take an absolute fortune one day to buy him.

"For me, at this particular time, he's got to be the Footballer of the Year in this country. I can't think of anyone who's done as well as him.

"He's not a player that we would really want to sell. You've got to hang onto your best players. If Tottenham want to be a club that's always looking to get in Champions League football you can't sell those players."

Redknapp also stated that he doubted any players would be coming into White Hart Lane in the January transfer window.

"I'm not looking for too much. As we've always said if we find someone who makes a difference and would take us on that extra bit [we would be in the market] but it's always difficult to find," he said.

"We've got good players and the top players, in this country, are not available. It's difficult to improve your team and squad. At the moment we're not even close to thinking about signing anybody else."

http://www.sportinglife.com

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06 2010, 19:08

SuneJim wrote:This thread proves my point lol

Thanks jim ! when i think your post is rubbish i will personally point it out next time, and hope you are not offended too !

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Mon Dec 06 2010, 21:57

lewspurs wrote:

Thanks jim ! when i think your post is rubbish i will personally point it out next time, and hope you are not offended too !

No problem be my guest Lew

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:27

SuneJim wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Well this one is open to discussion jim because i really think adebeyor would be good for spurs and heres a few reasons.

He gets in good scoring positions and could score more for us than crouchie, who squanders so many open chances.

Also a simple tap in sort of striker......we have needed someone like that for a long time.

Downside is we wont get him and now harry is actually denying any interest in him at all ! and of course his disruptional past and of course the wages.

Many didnt want gallas because of his past, but now he is proving his worth.

I know you wouldnt want him jim i read your reply to the first thread about this one, but i just reckon harry could make adebeyor a better player and curb his bad attitude.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:31

Adebayor would be putty in Arry's hands.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:42

As I said in the other thread about him he's not for me. I don't see what he can offer the side that we don't have already ? I have seen he's looking for a loan deal with Citeh paying half his wages but I just don't see that being allowed. If we were to take him that would be what I was looking for so as we could judge his attitude on & off the pitch. But 'arry will do what he thinks is right and if he decides Adabadhairday is what is needed then so be it . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:48

hes a goalscorer. he has presence inthe box. he can score headers.

he hates arsenal more then we do lol. he hates van persie

if he did come to spurs and scored the winner and run to the goon fans i would go out and get hes name on my shirt lol

i also think he would score more then our strikers. the amount of crosses we put in and our strikers never score from them its like they or vampires and or scared of crosses.

so for me i would buy him.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 07:59

SuneJim wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Never mind all the rubbish jim ! have you updated the prediction scores and am i top yet? santa
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Dec 07 2010, 08:33

The bloke seems to cause waves everywhere he goes, do we need someone upsetting the mood in the dressing room? Maybe he could do a job up front but for me he's a trouble maker!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:25