The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
His position will become unteniable EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
His position will become unteniable EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
His position will become unteniable EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
His position will become unteniable EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
His position will become unteniable EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
His position will become unteniable EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
His position will become unteniable EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
His position will become unteniable EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
His position will become unteniable EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

His position will become unteniable Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
shearspur
anicoll5
ArnieArdiles
DJSR
LOBO
9 posters

His position will become unteniable

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

His position will become unteniable Empty His position will become unteniable

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 10:03

No im not talking about Jim's role as a moderator lol

But Harry " I'm a Fcuking football manager " Redknapp
    all this talking up the england job is starting to P*ss me off a bit if im to be perfectly honest .

now We even have crouch His position will become unteniable A8f53510 < the likeness is good no!!
    coming out saying he wants to see harry as the next england manager

Well i really can't see for how much longer this can continue, am i talking
    bolloxs here or do i see this differently from everyone else.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

His position will become unteniable Empty Re: His position will become unteniable

Post by DJSR Tue Dec 07 2010, 21:10

Probably more media crap Lobo, dont look into it to much mate. But if Crouch were to come out and say that, thats out of order!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

His position will become unteniable Empty Re: His position will become unteniable

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 21:20

I wish Capello would quit as England manager so this can be sorted ....
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Dec 07 2010, 22:40

If it is any help there is no question of any move by the FA while criminal charges are pending - if there was any conviction - even Arry pleading guilty to a lesser charge and receiving a non custodial sentence he could never feature as a feasible candidate with the EFA
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Dec 07 2010, 22:43

lets hope harrys guilty then , lol
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Dec 07 2010, 22:53

LOBO wrote:No im not talking about Jim's role as a moderator lol

But Harry " I'm a Fcuking football manager " Redknapp
    all this talking up the england job is starting to P*ss me off a bit if im to be perfectly honest .

now We even have crouch His position will become unteniable A8f53510 < the likeness is good no!!
    coming out saying he wants to see harry as the next england manager

Well i really can't see for how much longer this can continue, am i talking
    bolloxs here or do i see this differently from everyone else.

Lobo. He gets asked questions and he give honest answer. Thats a good thing mate.

Lets face it, we all know he's the right bloke for the Job. It's like a bloody time bomb. I couldn't say I would want to stop him either,

The FA wont want to back down on their stance and he still has this tax thing overhaning his career so we have a chance, but if he goes I for one will thank him for turning up and showing us & our directors how it's done.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 08 2010, 00:46

Spot on Sid. REPPED.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 01:55

I'm with Sid on this. Should 'arry be offered the job who could begrudge him the chance ? No different to allowing players to represent their country . . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Dec 08 2010, 02:41

I dont see it like that guys

The way i see it is like this, its like defoe saying im looking to move to arsenal in the long run, but in the mean time i will do my job to my best ability, but if arsenal come calling i will have to consider it, and who would begrudge me .

I think if we were at the bottom of the league or near the bottom you lot would be spitting feathers
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 08 2010, 03:59

If you were at the bottom of the League why would the FA be interested in Arry anyway.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 05:08

Lobo you make a very good point about players being linked with other clubs but this isn't quite the same. 'arry is stating that he is not thinking 18 months ahead as he does not know what his & Spurs posistion will be then. It's a bit like Bale saying that at present all he is doing is getting his head down and playing and that he has a contract for 4 more years but he is flattered by the intrest. In other words thats all he's looking at at the moment. It is the meeja who are making a big thing of this. How long is 'arrys contract for ? OK he has said he maybe intrested if a lot of variables are in place should he ever be offered the job, but those variables are a lot of if's, but's & maybe's. Others have stated 'arrys possible tax problems but in this day & age I can't see that being a problem. Let's face it the captain knowingly missed a drugs test and players with criminal records are considered for England. All we as Spurs fans can do is wait. It would be ideal if 'arry said he's not intrested but why should he rule him-self out of a job when Spurs could part company with him at anytime ? Should Cappello resign sooner (can't see that as it's such an easy & obscene payday for him !) and 'arry was offered the job and took it I would wish him well. It's not every manager who can say they have led their country . . . . .
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Dec 08 2010, 05:55

LOBO wrote:I dont see it like that guys

The way i see it is like this, its like defoe saying im looking to move to arsenal in the long run, but in the mean time i will do my job to my best ability, but if arsenal come calling i will have to consider it, and who would begrudge me .

I think if we were at the bottom of the league or near the bottom you lot would be spitting feathers

Lobo, what reliable player will say "no I'm at this club and I'm never leaving"? not one. The same applies to Managers, they never close a door they dont have to. Harry's been dreaming of being England Manager since he first started in football I should think. At least we know with Harry it wont effect his performance now because he must have wanted to move up from all the other clubs he's managed and lets face it, he aint done a bad job most of the time.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Dec 08 2010, 08:29

I some time wonder, if all this England Manager talk has anything to do with the forth coming court case. Would you want be the judge that sends the next possible England Manger to jail?

Any how, because i believe he wants the job so much, I think will motivate Arry all the more to do a good job with Spurs so that stays in the reckoning.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Dec 08 2010, 08:32

I just made the 1st Division. C'mon

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 08:46

Have a rep for the promotion Kingy . . . . .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Dec 08 2010, 08:52

Cheers. Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 08 2010, 09:08

Rep from me too Kingy.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Dec 08 2010, 09:55

Cheers too. Bring on the 5th Star.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 10:01

Keep on posting Kingy and you will be Premier League and beyond before you know it . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:19

I can only hope that those who are so determined that Arry MUST stay at WHL and ignore any offer to manage England after 25-30 years working at the coalface of club management will be as supportive of him if ( and when) he and his Spuds slide run into a slide of their form

Loyalty - the two way street Wink
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 08 2010, 22:25

Nic, is His position will become unteniable 912733 lol!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Dec 08 2010, 22:52

BazSpur wrote:Nic, is His position will become unteniable 912733 lol!

Hope you Mods have got Nico on high priority surveilance Suspect ...we numpties need protecting ya know His position will become unteniable 348204
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 08 2010, 23:02

I have no idea what you are talking about confused

A simple observation that those who demand loyalty should not be at the front of the axe wielding mob when times change for the worse surely could cause no offence ?????

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 23:47

anicoll5 wrote: I can only hope that those who are so determined that Arry MUST stay at WHL and ignore any offer to manage England after 25-30 years working at the coalface of club management will be as supportive of him if ( and when) he and his Spuds slide run into a slide of their form

Loyalty - the two way street Wink

Nic you make a very fair point about 'arry being shown loyalty should he refuse any offer of the England job he may recieve. But why would his SPUDS form slip ? Are you expecting an outbreak of blight ? Is there an agricultural disaster looming that we know nothing off ? I think you must have inside Country File information . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 08 2010, 23:52

It may be everything in Arry's garden will remain lovely Vis but it is not the way of things in your locality

Possibly the blight will not take over your patch but as many a gardener before him has found the pests can make themselves busy at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:43