The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Modric

djfitzo
    International
    International

Modric Empty Modric

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 13 2010, 23:50

Poor little fella looked knackered in the second half, how we could have done with playing VDV and giving Modders a rest.
    Thought Palacios played well and Dawson was great on his return considering his 3 month lay off.
    Gomes, what an enigma!! makes some vital saves, lets Dogsbreath shot go through his hands, gives away a penalty and then saves it!!
    I do think he will win us more games then lose them.
    Boy do we need Hudds vision and shooting ability, a few times we have good shooting opportunities that we screwed wide,
    tailor made for the big fella.
    I said before the game a 1-1 draw and thats how it turned out, not a bad result considering how much better the chavs played,
    strange how that can get themelves up for a game against us and finally Mike Dean, unbelievable, Essien rakes Bales shins (missed
    by the lino that a minute later flagged for a foul on the touchline no-one saw for Chelsea) Ashley Cole clattering into everyone, ending with
    Palacious having to go off, is there a more odious character then Cole, constantly on at Dean to book our players.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Modric Empty Re: Modric

Post by seebee1944 Tue Dec 14 2010, 01:30

Modric was my mom played brilliantly and is becoming really adept at breaking up opposition attacks. Palacios had his best game for ages and apart from being shoved off the ball for the goal Dawson didn't look as if he'd been out. Also thought Hutton played well. One thing that worried me though was the strikers seeming inability to control the ball. Pav showed he could do it for our goal then when put through with a golden chance miscontrolled and lost it. Still as you say Dave not a bad result.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Dec 14 2010, 02:23

seebee1944 wrote:

Modric was my mom played brilliantly and is becoming really adept at breaking up opposition attacks. Palacios had his best game for ages and apart from being shoved off the ball for the goal Dawson didn't look as if he'd been out. Also thought Hutton played well. One thing that worried me though was the strikers seeming inability to control the ball. Pav showed he could do it for our goal then when put through with a golden chance miscontrolled and lost it. Still as you say Dave not a bad result.
    Yeah, a bit frustrating, but to even be in a position now when pundits and commentators really fancy us against the so called top 4 is testament to how far
    we have come, However, I do see Keane and poss Crouch going in January and if we can get one more striker in that can make the ball stick and get
    Hudd and VDV back, we can really push between now and resumption of CL, when we will have a full squad to chose from, dont forget the teams above us are all playing
    each other over the next 3 weeks, which could let us in .

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 02:38

do u really think harry will sel hes love love child
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Dec 14 2010, 02:49

Loughtonlegend wrote:do u really think harry will sel hes love love child
    Lought, I think he served a purpose, but even harry can see he is offering us nothing at the mom, his knock downs dont create
    anything at the anymore, from what Pavs agent says is encouraging, keep Defoe, Pav and get another in and play VDV as atracking
    midfielder, why get 2 more strikers, its hard enough keeping 3 happy let alone 4

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 03:03

come on harry sell him to the spammers lol

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 05:54

Moddle was outstanding, again. The defensive quality he has added to his game is so impressive. He is not a midfield destroyer but he knows where to be to intercept and turn the game back to the opposistion . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content