The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
MODRIC (My Take) EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
MODRIC (My Take) EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
MODRIC (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

MODRIC (My Take) Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

MODRIC (My Take)

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

MODRIC (My Take) Empty MODRIC (My Take)

Post by SuneJim Wed Jul 13 2011, 10:04

Only a fan with his head stuck firmly in the sand would believe that he hadn't had his head turned by Chelsea. Only an idiot would think he hadn't asked for a move,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but what's been reported since is total RUBBISH.

Modric being a pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no not in his make up!

Modric on 40,000 a week,,,,,,,,,,, he'd never have signed a six year contract for that.

Levy going back on a gentleman's agreement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Levy being the shrewd businessman he is wouldn't even entertain that. Don't even get me started on why Chelsea aren't a bigger club any way.

Now don't get me wrong Modric will have in his corner people with no scruples what so ever that would sell there mothers down the river for a few quid & any thing negative is coming from there.

Now what i do believe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Levy saying no sale no matter what, it's time to make the right statement.

I also believe Harry when he says Luka is getting his head down & being no problem because he's just a professional getting on with this.

What's annoyed me about the whole situation,,,,,,,,,,, the media not being able to let it go & being all to ready to report stuff supposedly attributed to Modric & annoying us fans with no real proof.

Harry continually winding his window down to talk to SSN. The lads unsettled,,,,,,,,,,, 22 then 27 million not enough. Even if he was for sale which he isn't. Implies there is a price.

Levy needs to get him to shut up now.

I personally think in my humble opinion that Levy is not going to sell & Modric has taken the that on the chin & will give his all this season & see what happens.

So i say being a supporter, lets support & a great season on the way!!!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

MODRIC (My Take) Empty Re: MODRIC (My Take)

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Jul 13 2011, 17:07

Nice to see you back posting Jim!

Now i was coming on here this morning to say something along those lines, yesterday i was all for booing the little twat if and when he played again, basically making him feel very unwelcome indeed!

BUT!

Last night i was sitting thinking about this, has Modric actually done anything wrong? All we know is what the media are reporting.
    As am thinking about this situation along come Harry on SSN, pops his window down and give a little statement telling us allthat Luka aint making problems for the club, Yeah he's a little confuse with the situation at the moment but he's just knuckling down and getting on with his job, being very professional about it all.

So who do we believe boys? Cos i sure as sh*t dont believe the Meeja!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Jul 13 2011, 17:45

He either gotta say ok Modric can go but not to any English club, and tell Redknapp to stop talking to the press every chance he gets
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 13 2011, 20:19

Totally agree about Arry talking to the press. Jim is right Levy should tell him to shut the f*ck up. It's just prolonging the speculation.
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Thu Jul 14 2011, 15:53

Another report this morning is that he has handed in a transfer request. Now there isnt any true facts apart from the Media reports.
    I totally agree with Jim that he has had his head turned by Chelsea and also you cant tell me that they didnt talk to his people before they put in a bid(to test the waters). But i do believe that he will go before the season starts as if he has handed in a transfer request then he has gone back on his word from the start of all this and for that i dont want to see him in a spurs shirt.

I have said it on other posts that how quickly these players forget, no one wanted to take a chance on Modric 3 years ago, saying he was too small and wouldnt hack the Premier league....now look at him, if Henderson can goto liverpool for 20 million the surely Modric is worth double that????
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Jul 14 2011, 16:49

Hes put in a transfer request PMSL........ From South Africa??? The media have really got it bad for us hav'nt they!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content