The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Levy speaks out EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Levy speaks out EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Levy speaks out EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Levy speaks out EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Levy speaks out EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Levy speaks out EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Levy speaks out EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Levy speaks out EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Levy speaks out EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Levy speaks out Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Levy speaks out

Levy speaks out Empty Levy speaks out

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:18

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has reassured the club's fans that Gareth Bale will not be sold.

The 21-year-old midfielder, whose contract runs until 2014, has received rave reviews this season with some superb displays, notably in Europe.

"I've never deemed us to be a selling club if you look at the big transfers which have taken place since I've been chairman," said Levy at the club's AGM.

"Gareth has got a long contract and I can assure you he will not be sold."

Bale has scored nine goals this season, five in the league to keep Spurs in touch with the leading pack in fifth place, four points behind Chelsea in fourth spot.

The Welsh international has struck four Champions League goals, including a hat-trick against Inter Milan in Tottenham's 4-3 defeat in the San Siro, while he played a key part in Spurs 3-1 win over the Champions League holders in the match at White Hart Lane.

However if Levy rejected the idea of cashing in on Bale, he admitted that the Spurs squad needed trimming - though not immediately.

"The January transfer window is again upon us. We currently have the largest squad in the Premier League," added the Spurs chairman at Tuesday's AGM.

"We shall look to rationalise...Overall, we do not anticipate a busy transfer window."

However Levy dead-batted questions regarding the possibility of manager Harry Redknapp, whose contract runs until 2013, succeeding Fabio Capello as England coach.

"Harry is on a long-term contract. If and when they contact us we will have to deal with it accordingly," said the Spurs chairman.

Levy speaks out Empty Re: Levy speaks out

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 22:09

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 06:38

Sorry Max I hadn't seen your earlier post on this subject . . . .. . . flowers

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 09:00

Duplication vis ! you should be hung drawn and quartered, and boiled in your own semen........... santa

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 19:27

Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't boll me in a crap arsenil goalkeeper who could easily be chipped from distance . . . . . . . evil2
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 16 2010, 22:20

lol! Vis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:12