The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Levy speaks  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Levy speaks  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Levy speaks  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Levy speaks  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Levy speaks  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Levy speaks  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Levy speaks  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Levy speaks  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Levy speaks  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Levy speaks  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
shearspur
SuneJim
BazSpur
cynicsid
LOBO
9 posters

Levy speaks

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Levy speaks  Empty Levy speaks

Post by LOBO Tue Jan 25 2011, 23:37

Levy: we'll quit Lane

Staying put is not a viable option, says Levy

Levy speaks  DanielLevy_2555002

Chairman Daniel Levy told Special Report that Tottenham will leave White Hart Lane even if the club doesn't win the right to take over the Olympic Stadium in Stratford.

Levy says it is imperative for Spurs to find a new home if the
    club wants to develop and that protests against any move by "a very,
    very small group" of supporters will not change his mind.Spurs
    are going head-to-head with West Ham in the race to move to Stratford
    and a decision on who should get the ground that was originally planned
    for Friday has now been delayed.Almost 60 percent of readers who entered a skysports.com poll on behalf of Special Report felt that West Ham should move to the new facility, but Levy remains determined that the final decision falls in Spurs' favour."I
    think the problem with the current situation that we are in now at
    White Hart Lane is that the project is currently not viable so we would
    have to go back to the drawing board and that would obviously mean
    looking at other locations again," he told Special Report."I'm
    totally confident that we would have no problem selling out a
    60,000-seater stadium [at Stratford]. As far as the fans are concerned, I
    have to say that it is a very, very small group of individuals that are
    making it clear that whatever happens - even if we couldn't build a
    bigger stadium - that they would want us to stay here."There is
    always going to be competition between London clubs - we are all London
    clubs - so wherever we are located, there is still going to be rivalry."Former Spurs chairman Lord Alan Sugar claims the supporters will soon get over the disappointment if it takes the club forward."The next important thing is that the club is ready to move to the next level," he said."Regretfully,
    moving to the next level might not be possible in Haringey due to a lot
    of things that have come out as far as the financial issues are
    concerned. It could put the club into a lot of financial problems."Intimidating

Four
    months ago, West Ham were the only candidates bidding for the Stratford
    stadium and the process looked straight-forward for the East London
    club.But Tony Gale,Levy speaks  Spacer who played for the Hammers from 1984-94, told Special Report that he has his reservations - particularly if the club intends to keep the athletics track in situ."The Olympic site is great but you must have a football ground on it," he said. "It
    is obviously easily accessible and has all of the amenities that the
    current ground doesn't have but if they have to have the running track
    there's no way that I would want West Ham to go to the Olympic Stadium.Levy speaks  Spacer"I
    would want them to stay at West Ham and probably build over the
    'chicken run' on the far side of the pitch opposite the tunnel because
    there is room to go up and above that; that would probably add another
    5,000 to 7,000 on the capacity which would take it up to about 42,000. I
    think that is realistic for West Ham."Gale's views are echoed by
    former West Ham goalkeeper Phil Parkes, who added: "It used to be so
    close and so intimidating; it was a fantastic atmosphere that you had
    there, especially on an evening game under the floodlights. It was
    something very, very special."I think that if they go to the Olympic Stadium they will lose that if they keep a running track around the pitch."
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Levy speaks  Empty Re: Levy speaks

Post by cynicsid Wed Jan 26 2011, 00:54

Was bound to happen, how can they see WHL as viable when they have been considering an option that would of been hundreds of millions cheaper.

I can see us ending up at the new training ground site. It's massive over their we could have the stadium and trainging grounds together and still have the best training facilities in the country.

And it's near my house.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Jan 26 2011, 01:30

you never know, eitherway the fans who don't want a move better get used to the idea because we are moving home, but like i keep saying , no matter where we go we will still be THFC
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jan 26 2011, 01:40

It's a pity Daniel couldn't see the pitfalls before he spent millions on the planning of the new site. That was shortsighted wasn't it?
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Jan 26 2011, 02:01

Baz the pitfalls are more reacent than that, bearing in mind the planning would have started years ago, we now have recesion and as far as I can tell about £125M of extra costs or losses due to planning alterations. But the big one is, where to get the loans from to do it.

The outlay alone at WHL tells us that the intention was to stay, but clearly the costs have been driven up to an unafordable level which will make the interest rate on the loans even bigger.

They have said all along they wont do anything that puts the club at risk. I hope they dont.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jan 26 2011, 02:14

I've always said Sid if we have to move then so be it but to Stratford? Would rather it be to Cheshunt or Enfield than there alongside the Spams.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jan 26 2011, 02:59

Have We Lost WHL? Part 2

The answer looks like yes but the reasons are not the
    same that we were originally told. I have to say that I don`t think our
    Chairman Daniel Levy has been completely straight with us fans.

The
    discussions and planning for the Northumberland Park Development were
    well underway well before the Olympic Stadium was even mentioned as an
    option. The OS only came into the equation when discussions with
    Haringey Council started to go Pete Tong. Then in order to get the Legal
    Certificate 106 for planning approval in October 2010 Daniel said he
    might be going for the OS.

We fans thought that was a bargaining
    position and then suddenly it became the only option. Whether you agree
    how the bid was handled, and the proposals contained in the Spurs bid,
    the bottom line is that Daniel may have misjudged the political
    dimension because we have witnessed a wave of protest about digging up
    the running track and been accused of basically betraying the so called
    'Olympic legacy'.

In a recent interview to BBC Sport Daniel
    implied that Northumberland Park was never a real option and today we
    hear that if we don`t get the OS then we are going to have to move from
    WHL anyway! So tell me Daniel, and tell all the fans what all that
    money, time and effort that went into the planning of the NPD and all
    the money spent on Architects, planning permission etc. what was that
    for?

At what point was the NPD not viable? and why did we take
    it down to the wire with Haringey if a new stadium was never going to
    stay in N17? Was NPD ever for real? Which was the real bargaining chip?
    the OS or the plans for the NPD? I cannot believe that Daniel and his
    team thought that the cost of the NPD was going to be too much as late
    as October 2010. Something doesn`t add up.

The bottom line is
    that not only have our plans in the bid brassed off the UK and Olympic
    Committees and politicians but there is every prospect now that, not
    only do we lose the Olympic Stadium, unless we come to a compromise
    about the running track, but we lose NPD and we still have to lose White
    Hart Lane whatever the outcome. The stadium discussion is hitting the
    same form as our team is!

Written by OyVeh Maria

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7507315#ixzz1C3z54YKg
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Jan 26 2011, 03:56

Look i know i've looked like being an advocate of Moving but i'd love to stay at WHL,,,,,, but i've just been pointing out why Mr Levy has such a bee in his bonnet about moving.

But this is very much my personal opinion on the Stadium,,,, for you all.

We will not get the Olympic Stadium,,,,,,, but our bid has done it's job. The Fan's will be so glad we're not going to Stratford we'll move almost any where with out a fuse.

Just imagine Mr Levy coming out next & announcing a site in say Enfield we'd have no problem with that would we.

But WHL is not viable anymore because of ridiculous demands from the council & the financial climate won't be helping so we have to move & we'll be more receptive after worrying about East London!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Jan 26 2011, 04:16

be years yet if we dont get os, thank god.if he keeps making things up as he goes along, finds a new site, changes his mind again, backers pull out,P*ss off a couple of other clubs,i can collect me pension on the way to the lane for extra spending money.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Jan 26 2011, 05:42

shearspur wrote:be years yet if we dont get os, thank god.if he keeps making things up as he goes along, finds a new site, changes his mind again, backers pull out,P*ss off a couple of other clubs,i can collect me pension on the way to the lane for extra spending money.

So your happy to stay at the lane the way we are,,,,,,,,, not being able to compete financially with other clubs when the new rules come in therefore losing players on any value & going back to being a mid table team with the odd cup run. Because that's what will happen mark my words & the sooner people start to realise that Mate the better.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Jan 26 2011, 06:07

I thought I would check what NPD had cost to date - this is the extract from Spuds 2010 accounts published on the 11th November;

" We now hold tangible assets with a net book value of £123.6m on our balance sheet; the current Stadium, plant and equipment amounts to £38.9m of these assets; NDP £72.4m and the new Training Ground £12.3m. The current book value of the property which has been acquired to ensure we can deliver the NDP is £52.0m, with a further £20.4m being spent on planning and professional fees.

This huge investment over the past five years has been funded through equity contributions and long-term debt financing. This investment was recently underpinned by the granting of local planning consent for the NDP master plan."

Absolutely astonishing to walk away from an investment of £70+ million in NPD Shocked scratch
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Jan 26 2011, 06:39

i was happy to stay in tottenham the way it was proposed and now they tell us its not viable, no i am not happy to move to east london jim, i would rather miss out on the os and yes stay at tottenham for the moment till the dust settles and people find a new strategy/funding with a clear head because to me it seems like, oh the ndp project is a no go ,quick lets go to the os rip it down and start all over. now levy is acting like a spoilt child saying if we dont get the os then were moving out anyway. so be it but lets weigh up different options instead of this mad rush thats happening now. it wasnt so long ago people on hear were saying dont worry daniels only doing it as a smoke screen to hurry along the ndp plan? really,seems the ndp was the smoke screen. were all gonna have an opinion on moving, sorry if people dont like mine but i dont think calling it whinging makes your opinion more valid.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26 2011, 07:01

shearspur wrote:i was happy to stay in tottenham the way it was proposed and now they tell us its not viable, no i am not happy to move to east london jim, i would rather miss out on the os and yes stay at tottenham for the moment till the dust settles and people find a new strategy/funding with a clear head because to me it seems like, oh the ndp project is a no go ,quick lets go to the os rip it down and start all over. now levy is acting like a spoilt child saying if we dont get the os then were moving out anyway. so be it but lets weigh up different options instead of this mad rush thats happening now. it wasnt so long ago people on hear were saying dont worry daniels only doing it as a smoke screen to hurry along the ndp plan? really,seems the ndp was the smoke screen. were all gonna have an opinion on moving, sorry if people dont like mine but i dont think calling it whinging makes your opinion more valid.

But you want success for tottenham in this business called football shear ! but at whl we have one hand tied behind our backs against the goons and man utd and chelsea, and now the billionares of man city.

You want parity with those clubs then you also have to accomodate the ultimate potential fan base, capacity 35,000 whl wont bring you that parity.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:11

i know a*se have moved and got better revenue, but have they spent more than us over recent seasons ? i would say not, have they spent the big bucks on the big players you think will bring all you want. no, and yet they are constantly ahead of us. buying the right mix of players is what you need and they dont all have to cost the millions and millions that you think this move is going to bring to this club.we have spent the millions on players and it hasnt brought the things you crave yet.i am happy the way the club is going gradually cos its in the right way.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:21

We have been one of the biggest spenders over the last 3-4 years. We can have a bigger stadium with NPD. We would be 4000 off of 60000. Levy has been preparing NPD for 2 years or more. Do you mean to tell me he hadn't seen the pitfalls before all this. He must have had discussions with Haringey Council and he must have know Haringey's stance on NDP. Either he is trying to bluff Haringey or he has been incompetent in his dealings with them.

Quote from the article I posted

In a recent interview to BBC Sport Daniel
    implied that Northumberland Park was never a real option and today we
    hear that if we don`t get the OS then we are going to have to move from
    WHL anyway! So tell me Daniel, and tell all the fans what all that
    money, time and effort that went into the planning of the NPD and all
    the money spent on Architects, planning permission etc. what was that
    for?

Last edited by BazSpur on Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:23; edited 1 time in total
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:23

Levy is an econmomist. That's what drives much ofhis decisions, it is not here to P*ss the fans off. Coupled with the fact as i see it, that we have out grown the Lane. Something that was inconceivable 125 year ago.

My guess is that most of us on here that support Spurs is not because we are from WHL. We are from all over. The Ars e moved and it not stopped them getting on.
    Survival of the Club must be above all.
    Remaining in North London is Desirable not Essential.

Supporters, Move on with Club Wherever that maybe.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:44

cstmrsking wrote:Levy is an econmomist. That's what drives much ofhis decisions, it is not here to P*ss the fans off. Coupled with the fact as i see it, that we have out grown the Lane. Something that was inconceivable 125 year ago.

My guess is that most of us on here that support Spurs is not because we are from WHL. We are from all over. The Ars e moved and it not stopped them getting on.
    Survival of the Club must be above all.
    Remaining in North London is Desirable not Essential.

Supporters, Move on with Club Wherever that maybe.

Have a rep for that Kingy, nail on the head.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:55

shearspur wrote:i know a*se have moved and got better revenue, but have they spent more than us over recent seasons ? i would say not, have they spent the big bucks on the big players you think will bring all you want. no, and yet they are constantly ahead of us. buying the right mix of players is what you need and they dont all have to cost the millions and millions that you think this move is going to bring to this club.we have spent the millions on players and it hasnt brought the things you crave yet.i am happy the way the club is going gradually cos its in the right way.

And spending those millions shows the ambition of the club shear, but spending millions doesnt guarantee success as you are implying.

Playing to a potential fanbase of 60,000 will help toward the cause though, it will tell the world we are up for it, and the added funds will make us a major player when it comes to determining where the best players go, at the moment we have the berbatovs of this world snubbing us because man utd are a bigger club.

Well fck all that, i want us to be just as big as man utd, they win what they win not so much because of ferguson but because they are held in awe and are seen as the ultimate to play for....thats what i want for tottenham.

Last edited by lewspurs on Thu Jan 27 2011, 00:30; edited 1 time in total
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Jan 26 2011, 12:50

shearspur wrote:i was happy to stay in tottenham the way it was proposed and now they tell us its not viable, no i am not happy to move to east london jim, i would rather miss out on the os and yes stay at tottenham for the moment till the dust settles and people find a new strategy/funding with a clear head because to me it seems like, oh the ndp project is a no go ,quick lets go to the os rip it down and start all over. now levy is acting like a spoilt child saying if we dont get the os then were moving out anyway. so be it but lets weigh up different options instead of this mad rush thats happening now. it wasnt so long ago people on hear were saying dont worry daniels only doing it as a smoke screen to hurry along the ndp plan? really,seems the ndp was the smoke screen. were all gonna have an opinion on moving, sorry if people dont like mine but i dont think calling it whinging makes your opinion more valid.

THIS OPINION WILL KILL US REMEMBER THAT,,,,,,, i'm stopping here because i have to some just don't understand progress!
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Wed Jan 26 2011, 21:45

Whichever route we finally take will mean staying at the lane for something like another 5 years anyway what happens if it all goes pear shaped in the meantime. So far as I can see the whole thing depends on us being champions league which is possible but not a given.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Jan 26 2011, 22:00

seebee1944 wrote:

Whichever route we finally take will mean staying at the lane for something like another 5 years anyway what happens if it all goes pear shaped in the meantime. So far as I can see the whole thing depends on us being champions league which is possible but not a given.

One certainty is if it does all go "pear shaped" that Levy will be a long way away, as is invariably the case with these business experts. Some other business expert will be CE and pick the pieces up - and of course there will be you lot turning up every week, regular as clockwork.

It would be remarkable that Levy survives P*ssing £70+ million up the wall on NPD so far and still not being any nearer moving to a new stadium.We shall see.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jan 27 2011, 00:00

An open letter to Daniel Levy

25 January 2011

by martincloake

I sent an open letter to Daniel levy this morning asking for
    clarification of a number of issues surrounding the stadium following
    yesterday’s extraordinary developments. I will update if I receive a
    reply.
    Dear Daniel,
    I hope you don’t mind me using the open letter method to contact you.
    It’s a method you’ve used yourself and it is one which is quite
    efficient in communicating with the large number of people who will be
    interested in the subject of the new Spurs stadium. So while I’m sending
    this by email direct I am also publishing a copy on my blog. I hope you
    will feel able to address the questions I raise in both forums.
    Just to explain who I am, I am a supporter and writer/journalist.
    I’ve worked with the club on a number of occasions on books, and I also
    write about the business of sport in a freelance capacity. So I have a
    personal and professional interest. To be totally transparent, my view
    at the moment is that I would prefer if it is at all possible for the
    club to stay at its current site and play at the impressive new stadium
    outlined in the Northumberland Development Project. While I don’t agree
    that emotion can, as you suggested in the wake of the weekend’s press
    coverage, be entirely removed from football matters I recognise that
    commercial realities have to be faced. Which is why I think it is
    important that the questions I am about to pose are answered.
    I think it is clear to say that there is significant opposition to
    the plan to go to Stratford. You have stated that you have received
    significant email support for the move, I can say I have seen
    significant opposition. I don’t believe an inbox measuring contest is a
    particularly productive or informative route to go down. There are
    clearly divisions among our own support. I would suggest that answering
    the questions I am about to pose would provide much-needed clarity. I
    know there are a number of considerations affecting people and
    organisations beyond the club, but let’s start with what we can deal
    with ourselves.
    I hope you will accept this approach as an honest attempt to cast
    light on a number of issues which are worrying fans. A sense of place,
    history and tradition is important to any football club, as is emotion,
    and all of these things are what makes the brand strong, as the club’s
    marketing department has recognised effectively over the years. This is
    why I believe that any move that could be seen as compromising those
    factors needs to be explained in a very transparent manner, with the
    onus on the reasons to move rather than those against staying. Think how
    much better it would be for all concerned if there was unity behind the
    plans to go forward, at least within the Spurs family. Of course, you
    own the club and it is yours to do with as you like. But we all like to
    believe, in our different ways, that the club is ‘us’ and the strong
    identity with the club and the current location is part of what makes
    the asset you now control so valuable.
    1 In your latest statements you have said the NDP is “unviable”
    and that if the Stratford bid fails we will “have to go back to the
    drawing board” and move out of Tottenham in any case. Yet in the
    detailed plans still currently on the club website, and in the
    presentations made to accompany their launch, the NDP was presented as
    viable. When did the NDP become unviable? What factors made it unviable?
    Why does so much appear to have been spent on promoting an unviable
    project? And why is it still presented as a viable project on the club
    website?
    2 It would be good to get the full detail of exactly what the
    “extra” costs being talked of by the club relating to the NDP are. Much
    has been made of the s106 monies, but these were included in the
    original, viable, plans. Are these costs “extra” or just “more than”
    those associated with the Olympic Stadium? I hope you can see the
    important difference between these two concepts. On another point of
    detail, a figure of an extra £50m has been cited, while s106 and related
    costs are cited as totaling £16.4m. Where does the other £33.6m come
    from?
    3 On a related point, is it the case that Stratford has emerged as a
    “more viable” option than the NDP. Again, there is an important
    difference between Stratford being the only viable option and it being a
    more viable option.
    4 As far as I can gather, the planning permission for the
    Stratford Stadium after the games allows only a 25,000 seat stadium
    which opens on a limited number of occasions every year. If Spurs were
    to move in, this would mean the planning process would need to be
    reopened. How does the cost of this, plus what must necessarily be at
    the moment unknown s106 costs associated with it, stack up against the
    NDP?
    5 With the proposed rebuilding work at Stratford, plus the time
    taken for the renewed planning process which seems unavoidable, the new
    stadium at Stratford would not be ready for occupation until at least
    2016. This is two years after the date the club originally indicated it
    could move into the NDP stadium. Given the arguments about the need to
    stop falling behind rivals with greater capacity, how does a minimum
    two-year delay in doing so impact on the club’s financial position?
    6 Much has been made of the transport problems around the current
    ground. On the official website the transport section of the NDP
    presentation says “The transport infrastructure here is already in
    place, with four stations and up to 144 buses an hour serving the
    stadium area. Together with planned and proposed service improvements
    and new investment to be made by the Club, they deliver enough capacity
    for the increased number of supporters visiting the new stadium.” The
    site goes on to list a 20-point plan which would deliver a transport
    strategy. The view now seems to be being put that the transport issues
    around the NDP are insurmountable. Has the situation changed, and if so
    how? Or has Stratford emerged as a better option, rather than the only
    one?
    7 Having described the NDP as “unviable” does this mean that if the
    Stratford bid is rejected there is no plan B for stadium development?
    Given the obvious need to compete in the reality of today’s football
    market, and given the minimum of four seasons – more if we have to
    develop new plans – it will take to move, does this mean you don’t think
    the club can compete?
    8 It’s been suggested that the Stratford move may be a precursor to a
    sale of the club. On Radio Five you categorically denied that the
    board was going to sell the club. When asked: “So you have no interest
    in selling Spurs”, you answered “Correct.” When asked further: “Under
    any circumstances at all?” you said, “We have no intention of selling
    the club.” This may seem to many people a rather surprising position for
    an investment company to take. So, if you’ll forgive me asking the same
    question again, can you confirm that the board of Tottenham Hotspur FC
    do not now, have no intention of, and will not at any stage in the
    future, sell the club?
    yours
    Martin Cloake
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Thu Jan 27 2011, 00:56

Just seen results of a poll carried out for the BBC in London:-

For the West Ham plan 81%
    For the Spurs plan 13%

Methinks we get it we gonna be bloody unpopular.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jan 27 2011, 01:55

OLYMPIC POLL RESULTS

• The stadium should be used for athletics after 2012: 70% agree, 26% disagree
    • After the Olympics there is no need for an athletics stadium: 16% agree, 77% disagree
    • Which bid should win? West Ham 72%, Tottenham 13%, neither 12%
    • It would damage the legacy if the stadium cannot hold athletics after 2012: 63% agree, 31% disagree
    • The stadium should be dismantled and rebuilt as a football stadium after 2012: 14% agree, 81% disagree
    • Athletics is not popular enough to justify keeping a purpose-built athletics stadium: 25% agree, 68% disagree
    • Stadiums should not be used for both athletics and football, as an athletics track would make football less enjoyable: 28% agree, 59% disagre
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Jan 27 2011, 02:15

SuneJim wrote:

THIS OPINION WILL KILL US REMEMBER THAT,,,,,,, i'm stopping here becausei have to some just don't understand progress!
    dont think not moving to east london will kill us jim. it might mean you dont get what you think your gonna get by moving there.i understand progress but that doesnt mean i have to agree to east london, maybe theres other options if we dont go there.there are prob 16 other clubs without massive stadiums in the prem not been killed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:31