The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Glenn Moddle! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Glenn Moddle! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Glenn Moddle! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Glenn Moddle! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Glenn Moddle! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Glenn Moddle! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Glenn Moddle! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Glenn Moddle! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Glenn Moddle! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Glenn Moddle! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Glenn Moddle!

Glenn Moddle! Empty Glenn Moddle!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 03:02

Glenn Moddle!
    Having seen Luka Modric play since his days in Croatia, I was never in doubt that he would become a massive player for Spurs, and prove to be well worth the £16 million quid we spent on him, but his progress throughout the last year has caught out everyone, including myself.

His performance yesterday typified the sort of game we have come to expect from our little maestro. He controlled the game, pulling the strings, making big tackles and leading the (counter) attacks. The chemistry between him, Bale, VDV and Lennon is a joy to watch, and once Tom Huddlestone recovers from his setback, Spurs could claim to have the best midfield in the division.

If Luka continues in this trajectory and keeps up this form then surely he will go on to be recognised as one of the greatest to grace White Hart Lane and I believe that in order for our club to continue to be a success and a threat to the 'established order' then his presence is of paramount importance.

There has been apparent interest from both Man Utd and Chelsea, as well as Barcelona, but unless a 'Ronaldo-esque' bid were to come in then surely he will be here for a long time?

Written by superspuds

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7506931#ixzz19W7lzmXN
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Glenn Moddle! Empty Re: Glenn Moddle!

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 30 2010, 03:34

I have posted somewhere else that he remin ds me of Ossie Ardiles in the the way he plays. Ardiles was a fine passer of the ball and wasn't scared to get stuck in and he could score goals too.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Dec 30 2010, 08:23

If Modders was Dutch or Spanish or English come to that everyone would be saying how fcuking great this guy is at everything in terms of football ability on the field, he's a dead ringer for Cryuft he does have that ozzie about him to, but like i say if he were not croation or played for chelsea or man u he would have his own chat show by now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 06:03