The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
 Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa

Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  Empty Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 00:19

SuperSport United's Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa To Start New Tottenham Hotspur Adventure

After a long wait SuperSport United's Bongani Khumalo has finally secured his visa and is set to jet out of South Africa today (Wednesday) to start his new career in England.

The Bafana Bafana star was set to leave for England before the New Year after signing with Tottenham Hotspur last year but his documents to fly to London were delayed due to heavy snowfalls in England.

The Manzini-born defender's manager Glyn Binkin has confirmed that the player has finally secured his visa and will be boarding a flight to England today.

"Everything has been sorted out after receiving his visa today. He is flying out to England," Binkin told KickOff.com.

Khumalo is expected to team up with former England captain David Beckham at Tottenham Hotspur if Becks' loan deal from Los Angeles Galaxy materialises.

Khumalo has already been spoiled with a farewell party hosted by his team mates at Zwartkop in Tshwane recently.

Matsatsantsa vice-captain Thabo September said Khumalo's leadership skills will be solely missed by the club but they all wish him the best of luck in England.

"We spent three fruitful seasons together with Bongani. The team-work was amazing and we really enjoyed football with him as our captain. He showed great leadership qualities and I hope he will continue working hard in Europe," said September, according to Kickoff.com.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  Empty Re: Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa

Post by LOBO Thu Jan 06 2011, 01:33

Dude i forgot all about him a rep cheers for reminding us
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa  Empty Re: Bongani Khumalo Leaves South Africa

Post by DJSR Thu Jan 06 2011, 02:43

Finally!! He can hook up with his new team mates and we can hopefully see him in action very soon!
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Jan 06 2011, 04:31

Never read my post naming him in my list of reason's we didn't need Samba then lol.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 05:50

I saw that Jim. Rep for ya foresight . . . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Jan 06 2011, 06:56

SuneJim wrote:Never read my post naming him in my list of reason's we didn't need Samba then lol.

yea yea you just want a rep don't you lol! admit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 16:27