The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
ARNIE AND SARF ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

ARNIE AND SARF ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

ARNIE AND SARF !

ARNIE AND SARF ! Empty ARNIE AND SARF !

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16 2011, 23:20

I am mentioning these two posters because it seems both have left the forum because nothing has been seen from them lately, and in some way i feel partly to blame if that is the case.

To explain the above statement some months back saaf had a go at me for doubling up on certain threads, in other words starting a new thread on an already existing one, arnie also backed this up.

I therefore did have go back but explained that sometimes i dont always read all and every thread posted on here and that in future i would double check before pressing the key forwarding my thoughts, i think i have pretty well stuck to that, so i wonder why they have left over such a small matter/ if that is in fact the case.

A lot of people have made this forum possible and it isnt my intention to be the cause of members leaving, therefore i would like to apologise to baz, vis and co if i have at all contributed to such a thing regarding sarf and arnie.

Arnie was one of the better posters on here with interesting points so i personally miss his contribution, as for sarf, we hardly exchanged views apart from him telling me i was creating a new thread on an old subject, i still wonder why such a thing would make anyone want to leave the forum ?

As i said i have cut down on here to a certain extent and leave it to others to lead the way discussion wise, yeah i open up a few threads where i see there is nothing mentioned on the same theme, so if anyone is in contact with either arnie or sarf i would like my apologies conveyed to them and hope at some stage that they might consider rejoining the conflab on here.........i dont feel that anything i have said could amount to anyone wanting to quit...but i just get that feeling i am to blame.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

ARNIE AND SARF ! Empty Re: ARNIE AND SARF !

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 17 2011, 00:05

I don't think you are to blame Lew. People leave forums for all sorts of reasons. I know Arnie was miffed about the goons coming back on here especially Mark and Burger. He made it clear he wasn't happy. As it goes it hasn't happened anyway Mark came back on here briefly to have a pop at me and then buggered off again, good riddance IMO. As for Sarf, I doubt he left because of anything you said and done but if he did then he's not the man I thought he was. I found out on AOHell the best way was to ignore the things you didn't like although it was very difficult on there because most of the time you had people like Wannop trying to goad you into it. People come and people go Lew. It's the way of forums mate. We will always get the hardcore poster just the same as many other forums.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Jan 17 2011, 01:01

lewspurs wrote:

To explain the above statement some months back saaf had a go at me for doubling up on certain threads, in other words starting a new thread on an already existing one, arnie also backed this up.

This forum is pretty relaxed when it comes to rules, some forums are really strict , like no double posting , which is basically answering your own posts before someone else as replied , bumping a post was aloud if the post was slipping away , and you wanted to start a debate, but double posting could see you get a tempory pan on some forums , i think if you were caught 3 times you would lose some rights , it prevents to many threads popping up on the same subject.

But i agree with baz if you don't like something then just ignore it
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 17 2011, 01:07

I have been guilty of double posting myself so I can't say anything to anyone else. I understand it can be annoying though.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17 2011, 01:59

I'm always double posting (match threads especially). . . . ..

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17 2011, 02:00

I'm always double posting (match threads especially). . . . ..

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17 2011, 02:40

lmao VIS! rep
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 17 2011, 03:02

PMSL Vis. REPPED.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Jan 17 2011, 03:07

take your tongues out of eachothers ar*ho*es lol ffs double posting rule is for forums with a high traffic volum, we encorage it here infact why not triple post lol!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17 2011, 04:04

I'm always double (treble) posting (match threads especially). . . . ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 12:12