The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
To Arnie. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
To Arnie. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
To Arnie. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
To Arnie. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
To Arnie. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
To Arnie. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
To Arnie. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
To Arnie. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
To Arnie. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

To Arnie. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

To Arnie.

To Arnie. Empty To Arnie.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14 2012, 03:09

Hi Arnie, will give my views on the a*se game, and name a team i would like to see out there, obviously no modric, vdv etc etc.......lol.

How can we beat them ? i will give it a go.

The players need to be up for it for a start, its a game close to the fans hearts, and the players should be well aware of that fact, and put in a full shift, bale and lennon , need to maraud, attack takes the pressure off the defence.
    I would like to see carroll start.
    COYS crest
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

To Arnie. Empty Re: To Arnie.

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Nov 15 2012, 04:54

Carrol is a good shout Lew if no Dembele . Much rather the youngster than Dempsey on current form . It will be a big test for the him but with two midfielders in Hudd and Sandro alongside he sould do well and will help in our ball retention no doubt about it .

Sandro actually is a bit of a worry as he could be playing for Brazil in a friendly versus Columbia , I think its in New York on Thursday.

I think we can score against them from set pieces as they do look vulnerable on there and of course we have to hope our counter attacks bring us rewards.

I'm thinking a scoring draw at best for us but of course I'm hoping for a win .

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 04:03

Hi Arnie,
    Been boating down the grand union canal, and then recording the next day and just got home.
    I meant to do an opinion on the arsenal game.
    What i was going to say is that the players are paid professional wages, and part of that is from the hard earnt wages of spurs fans, this game was important to everyone of us, and the players should know that ?
    Just gutted really and angry ! another submission in my view.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Nov 22 2012, 01:04

Well I've just been reading your comments in the AVB thread and I'm thinking, I hope the Lock Keepers didn't feck you off to much by keeping you waiting to long Smile

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22 2012, 03:23

ArnieArdiles wrote:Well I've just been reading your comments in the AVB thread and I'm thinking, I hope the Lock Keepers didn't feck you off to much by keeping you waiting to long Smile

Certainly not arnie, not as long as you kept me waiting for your reply, and it was peaceful on the canal too.?
    Glad you read my comments arnie, on the avb thread anyway.
    You some sort of self harm geezer, or you just love seeing the club managed by an idiot, appointed by another idiot.
    lol !
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 22 2012, 03:48

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:Well I've just been reading your comments in the AVB thread and I'm thinking, I hope the Lock Keepers didn't feck you off to much by keeping you waiting to long Smile

Certainly not arnie, not as long as you kept me waiting for your reply, and it was peaceful on the canal too.?
    You some sort of self harm geezer, or you just love seeing the club managed by an idiot, appointed by another idiot.
    lol !

That you giving AVB a chance again Lew ;-)

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Nov 22 2012, 04:55

Mr Plums. wrote:

lol !

And the club is supported by idiots, cos stone cold Harry said so lol

And I put my life on hold waiting three days here for your first reply whilst you were swanning yourself up the river
    Smile
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 22 2012, 05:29

Boating down the Grand Union Canal ffs. Huh, alright for some.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22 2012, 06:29

why dont harry go abroad and do what mclaren and jol did when they was sacked .

both when abroad to win some medals.

surley harry wants some on hes uninpresive cv Very Happy

would love it if he goes chelsea he would fit in there letting them do what they want and telling torres to just run about a bit

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22 2012, 07:37

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:

lol !

And I put my life on hold waiting three days here for your first reply whilst you were swanning yourself up the river
    Smile

LOL, ouch.... i asked for that one arnie, i forgot i was boating .
    Well i think harry said something like "who are these idiots " ? referring to some spurs fans ringing in.
    Levy certainly isnt an idiot when it comes to money matters, but the spectre of ramos is looming over this season, its a decline the way we did from jol to ramos, until harry rescued the season, and then moved us into the top part of the prem, into cl positions.
    Just have to see what happerns arnie, but i aint happy, and i aint got any confidence in avb.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Nov 22 2012, 07:57

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:

lol !

Smile

Well i think harry said something like "who are these idiots " ? referring to some spurs fans ringing in.
    Levy certainly isnt an idiot when it comes to money matters, but the spectre of ramos is looming over this season, its a decline the way we did from jol to ramos, until harry rescued the season, and then moved us into the top part of the prem, into cl positions.
    Just have to see what happerns arnie, but i aint happy, and i aint got any confidence in avb.

Well you've made it clear you've not got faith in AVB and you're not happy about his appointment but I still think its way to early to talk about sacking him . He's not even had one transfer window as I feel most of our summer signings were replacements made by Levy for the deadwood that were shipped out. I want to see what AVB can do once the squad has a few of his own additions added to it.

Also, those players that are currently out injured like Dembele, Benny, Parker and Kaboul are players that suit the style AVB wants to implement and their absence has hit us hard . Huddlestone is not suited for the AVB game and I believe he tried to ship him out to Stoke . Then there's the poor form of both signings Dempsey and Siggy. We've also been playing most of the season with just Defoe as the recognised striker. I think most decent managers in our range , Harry included, would have us similar in the league with this squad of players.
    Obviously you differ so how many more points should we have ?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22 2012, 08:51

BazSpur wrote:Boating down the Grand Union Canal ffs. Huh, alright for some.

Lovely thanks baz, really enjoyed it, and recording the next day with mates.
    Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22 2012, 08:59

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:

lol !

Smile

Well you've made it clear you've not got faith in AVB and you're not happy about his appointment but I still think its way to early to talk about sacking him . He's not even had one transfer window as I feel most of our summer signings were replacements made by Levy for the deadwood that were shipped out. I want to see what AVB can do once the squad has a few of his own additions added to it.

Also, those players that are currently out injured like Dembele, Benny, Parker and Kaboul are players that suit the style AVB wants to implement and their absence has hit us hard . Huddlestone is not suited for the AVB game and I believe he tried to ship him out to Stoke . Then there's the poor form of both signings Dempsey and Siggy. We've also been playing most of the season with just Defoe as the recognised striker. I think most decent managers in our range , Harry included, would have us similar in the league with this squad of players.

You are looking at it in a logical way arnie, maybe your view is right, who knows what will happen if avb gets the chance to buy his own players, must say if levy deals like the way his foreign counterparts say he does then maybe that will hamper what avb really wants in the way of signings.
    Certainly the heart of the defence has been cut away with kaboul and benny out, i have to agree with that, and parker is a defensive midfielder and does so much work.
    What is the latest news on these players coming back, if any ?
    I wouldnt want to guess at how many points we would have now under harry, maybe the same, as many have pointed out he would have lost modric and vdv too.
    We just hope things improve in the weeks before christmas.
    Also i think you guys know that the jan window isnt all that productive, i cant see many signings coming in if that is what a lot of you are hoping.
    But you never know ?
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Nov 22 2012, 09:28

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:

lol !

Smile

You are looking at it in a logical way arnie, maybe your view is right, who knows what will happen if avb gets the chance to buy his own players, must say if levy deals like the way his foreign counterparts say he does then maybe that will hamper what avb really wants in the way of signings.
    Certainly the heart of the defence has been cut away with kaboul and benny out, i have to agree with that, and parker is a defensive midfielder and does so much work.
    What is the latest news on these players coming back, if any ?
    I wouldnt want to guess at how many points we would have now under harry, maybe the same, as many have pointed out he would have lost modric and vdv too.
    We just hope things improve in the weeks before christmas.
    Also i think you guys know that the jan window isnt all that productive, i cant see many signings coming in if that is what a lot of you are hoping.
    But you never know ?

Just to get the injured players back would be like new signings, how do you think the following would fair

Lloris
    Walker. Kaboul/caulker. Verts. Benny
    Lennon. Parker/Sandro. Dembele. Bale
    Ade/Defoe
    Defoe/Ade

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22 2012, 09:47

parker been in light training this week.
    kaboul prob about end of december
    debbelle slighth chance hes back for the west ham game.
    no idea on benny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 00:55