The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Fresh blood ! was the answer there all the time.

Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. Empty Fresh blood ! was the answer there all the time.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 19:38

So an injury ravaged spurs side is also very tired according to harry, that was what yesterdays performance was about said harry.

You have to ask when so many spurs youngsters are out on loan, could a couple of them be coming in now, are any of them recallable from their loan deals.

Could townsend be covering bale, could kyle walker slot in somewhere, should caulker be in the mix with what we have left at the centre back slot ? could obika be doing any worse than what our current strikers are doing, namely scoring goals.

Its easy to look to the transfer window, but as usual not many clubs will sell half way through a season, at least not their better players and that is the problem.

So perhaps the answer was there all the time, already at the club and busting a gut to be picked when the opportunity arrives for them, the way it did for a certain gareth bale who made it impossible for harry to drop and has been an ever present since being given his chance,,,injuries apart.

You know we see the likes of keane, krancjar and pav on the bench and these are players that have been mentioned as being sold on, well if harry doesnt want them then why let them take a young prospects place in an important time of their football education?

Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. Empty Re: Fresh blood ! was the answer there all the time.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 02:45

well said lew. have a rep my son

harry saying the players are tired lol we had a week off. we have players on the bench who he wont start. and we have good kids who should be gettin some game time.

Fresh blood !  was the answer there all the time. Empty Re: Fresh blood ! was the answer there all the time.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:21

Loughtonlegend wrote:well said lew. have a rep my son

harry saying the players are tired lol we had a week off. we have players on the bench who he wont start. and we have good kids who should be gettin some game time.

Thanks lought but my worry with harry is that it took an injury to ekotto to give bale a chance ! its therefore natural to think is there another star in the making not getting a chance.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:33

theres loads of young players we have who should get game time.

caulker looks good. gio should have a game up front.
    livermooor looks good. walker is good enough.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:35

Loughtonlegend wrote:theres loads of young players we have who should get game time.

caulker looks good. gio should have a game up front.
    livermooor looks good. walker is good enough.

Walker should be in the spurs team now i totally agree, but i cant fault hutton at the moment, he has totally surprised me.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:41

yep i like hutton. i just think somtimes we should give our star players a rest. bring bale off and bring on gio or krankar.

why keep our best player modric on the whole game yesterday.
    2 0 down 10 men the game was a dead rubber

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01 2011, 06:44

Totally agree ! i said to the wife just stick on defensive benchers to limit the damage morale wise second half.

I didnt want to see 5 or 6 nil against fulham, christ what a defeat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:50