The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Crouchinio - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Crouchinio - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Crouchinio

Crouchinio - Page 2 Empty Re: Crouchinio

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03 2011, 08:56

important 3 points. yep Vis i'll take the one nil! lol!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03 2011, 09:07

LOL what did I say at half-time ? Oh hang on did I just waste 90 minutes of my life watching a club who can't challenge for anything because they didn't spend at least £35M on ONE player ? Naw just watched my beloved Spurs scrap a win on a Wednesday night in Lancashire . . . . .
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Thu Feb 03 2011, 09:11

well grinded out win in the end, not an easy game at ewood. Well played the lads. A very much needed win and a great header by Crouch!! lets hope he can get on a streak. Why Harry doesnt play Pav is getting silly now.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Feb 03 2011, 09:11

Good win, going on averages i expect crouch to score his next goal in may lol

sorry couldnt resist that one
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 03 2011, 09:17

That win was great when you consider Blackburn had only lost 3 at home before tonight. Puts it into perspective somewhat hey.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03 2011, 09:20

crazy crest rule

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03 2011, 11:58

well i though crouch played really well 1st half. gomez def man of the match though.

i thought ekotto was rubbish and kept gettin himself in trouble 1st half.

defoe needs to be dropped. he had chances tonight again that you could tell he has no confidence.

i see keane has more goals then him lol

what has pav got to do.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 03 2011, 20:40

Loughtonlegend wrote:well i though crouch played really well 1st half. gomez def man of the match though.

i thought ekotto was rubbish and kept gettin himself in trouble 1st half.

defoe needs to be dropped. he had chances tonight again that you could tell he has no confidence.

i see keane has more goals then him lol

what has pav got to do.

Here comes football knowledge again.

Defoe got put through once by Lennon, if you starve a forward of assists, he wont score.

He had one chance and Robbo made a good save, tell me where you saw all these good chances that
    was served up for him?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:56

Here comes football knowledge again.

Defoe got put through once by Lennon, if you starve a forward of assists, he wont score.

He had one chance and Robbo made a good save, tell me where you saw all these good chances that
    was served up for him?

go watch that chance again. defoe has a weak shot that was just a routine save. your teling me in 17 prem games he hasnt had chances.
    robbie keane would have more goals if he had 17 games. darren bent would aswell.

stop sticking up for him he derserves to be benched. go read other forums and most fans saying the same thing. at least crouch is trying.

how many chances does defoe need to score a goal.
    hes been found out and thats why he only goals have been aganst charlton.

i see robbie keane done more in 1 prem game yesterday then defoe done in 17games
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 04 2011, 03:02

Loughtonlegend wrote:Here comes football knowledge again.

was served up for him?

go watch that chance again. defoe has a weak shot that was just a routine save. your teling me in 17 prem games he hasnt had chances.
    robbie keane would have more goals if he had 17 games. darren bent would aswell.

stop sticking up for him he derserves to be benched. go read other forums and most fans saying the same thing. at least crouch is trying.

how many chances does defoe need to score a goal.
    hes been found out and thats why he only goals have been aganst charlton.

i see robbie keane done more in 1 prem game yesterday then defoe done in 17games

Yes, Lought I've watched it and saw Defoe chase the ball more in one game then Pav does in 20, if you are given more then one chance in a game, you will score, wait until Hudd and Bale are back and you will see more goals from him.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 03:16

they was playin earlyer in the season. also last seaon he only scored a pen untill blackburn last march.

i dont care if pav sets up a tent in the area as long as he scores goals and thats what hes been doing in less starts.

he dont chase lost causes but he does have better momvent and comes out wide to get the ball. pav should be starting not defoe.

so your telling me darren bent gets set up more chances at sunderland villa then spurs do lol
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 04 2011, 03:23

Loughtonlegend wrote:they was playin earlyer in the season. also last seaon he only scored a pen untill blackburn last march.

i dont care if pav sets up a tent in the area as long as he scores goals and thats what hes been doing in less starts.

he dont chase lost causes but he does have better momvent and comes out wide to get the ball. pav should be starting not defoe.

so your telling me darren bent gets set up more chances at sunderland villa then spurs do lol

Yes, cos they play to his strengths, anyway I would pair Defoe with Pav, worked against Chelsea

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 03:29

well i would start pav agans bolton. he always scores aganst them. like crouch and blackburn thats why i had crouch in the predictions yesterday.

but it would seem harsh to drop crouch after scoring a goal but i would tend to go pav and either crouch or defoe with him. harry will play 442 as we are at home
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 04 2011, 03:42

Loughtonlegend wrote:well i would start pav agans bolton. he always scores aganst them. like crouch and blackburn thats why i had crouch in the predictions yesterday.

but it would seem harsh to drop crouch after scoring a goal but i would tend to go pav and either crouch or defoe with him. harry will play 442 as we are at home

hope say Lought, maybe its written in VDV's contract that, when fit, he has to start.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content