The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!"

Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" Empty Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06 2011, 01:11

Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!"

Yesterday agent Oleg Artemov met with President Tottenham Hotspur Daniel Levy. The main topic of conversation was the situation with the Russian striker, who in recent matches firmly sat on the bench. To know the opinion of the striker, the correspondent "SE" scored his London number.

- Yes, my agent met with the president of the club really took place, but it will not change anything, - said the latest news novel. - The President may not in fact own will let me on the field, and head coach, I think, just forgot how to do it. The most important thing - absolutely can not understand why Redknapp keeps me on the bench - he did not say a word. A return to the bench even after a successful match, where you're scoring the ball, and sit there waiting for some kind of ghost next chance, I'm honestly tired of it.

- But, as far as I know, there were small problems with the groin?

- There have been, but long gone. For the last two games I was completely ready, but the proverbial chance of not even received at the time when the team is hopelessly losing in the FA Cup match Fulham - 0:4. At the same time Redknapp in an interview stressed that I needed him and that sell Pavlyuchenko Tottenham in any case is not going to.

- There is a version that your stay on the bench due to the fact that you did not renew the contract with the club.

- I think these things have nothing to do: I have a contract valid until the end of next season, and time for its renewal is enough. The problem is that I'm once again convinced: the head coach does not believe in me. And no successful matches, no goals, no job in training not reassures him. In this situation, just do not want to renew the contract. Please understand it correctly: in Tottenham suits me absolutely everything - the club tradition, the level of the team, the attitude of the fans. But Redknapp distrust brings all these great advantages to nothing. Already tired of this attitude.

- And all this can be resolved?

- Till summer I'm in Spurs. And there, if nothing will change - and this is slightly hard to believe - will raise the issue of sale or at least loan. Because I do not need money, which is quite possible to receive sitting on the bench, I need football.

sorry for my english, mates

Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" Empty Re: Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06 2011, 01:13

You cant blame the guy really. I am sure he isnt daft, he will know Deoe and Crouch are HR faves and with the Club looking for another striker, he must realise he will probably be on borrowed time.
    That said, would love to see him start today and a bag a brace

He's (statistically) our most prolific forward and in the past year has well outscored all our other forwards, yet still gets overlooked for '3 goals in 12 months' Defoe.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!" Empty Re: Roman Pavlyuchenko: "I DO NOT WANT to renew the contract with Tottenham!"

Post by LOBO Sun Feb 06 2011, 04:05

wasted talent imo

i just hope westham stay so keane dont come back , there again i hope they go down lol

but saying that we had trouble getting 1 striker this window, 2 would be a nightmare

and we would have all the same old ballacks again and probably wait until the last day

of the window, so if he leave be worried, be very worried
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sun Feb 06 2011, 11:05

By the sounds of that interview Harry's probebly saying your in the team & he thinks he said pop down the shops for me?. LOL

I feel sorry for the guy I really do but I think Harry's philosophy is to go with the players that look like there putting in the effort to be part of a team & Pav just dont look like he is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09 2024, 11:04