The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Didn't expect that EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Didn't expect that EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Didn't expect that EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Didn't expect that EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Didn't expect that EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Didn't expect that EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Didn't expect that EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Didn't expect that EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Didn't expect that EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Didn't expect that Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
LOBO
BazSpur
6 posters

Didn't expect that

Didn't expect that Empty Didn't expect that

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 09:51

3-1 to Blackpool. Well f*ck me blind with a rusty barge-pole ! Surprise or what ? They go 1 up and stick 11 behind the ball and then hit us on the counter. Defoe, at least 2 cleared off the line. What more does he have to do to score ? Still this will give the "anti's" fuel for their sputtering fire. Oh it's all his fault cos he didn't score etc, etc, etc. Get over it moaners. We lost. All teams lose. I'm not going to get into who played well, who played bad. Many others are already doing that. Get on with it moaners. Lets sign f*cking DJ Campbell cos he has scored a few. FFS. Guys we lost but battered them. Get over it and get behind your team rather than slating them. Going to finish this by saying WELL DONE Blackpool. Beat us fair and square . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Didn't expect that Empty Re: Didn't expect that

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 09:53

REPPED Vis.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 09:56

drop defoe and we mite score.
    Pav has started 10 and scored 6 in the league - thats not a bad return....

shall i dig the defoe stats out
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:05

No need to Lought we all know he is having trouble scoring. So, we drop Defoe and then what.? Crouch? It may have escaped your notice but he hasn't scored many either. As ion has said elsewhere, it's not just one striker who can't score........... it's all of them Pave is hardly prolific either and I take on board he doesn't get many chances but he should grab every chance and put the ball in the net. Oh for a partnership like Greaves/gilzean or Crooks/Archibald. They would have had a field day tonight. So should our strikers, having said that though sh*t happens. The trouble is though our strikers haven't really been firing all season.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:08

Loughtonlegend wrote:drop defoe and we mite score.

Lought you cant tell them for love nor money, they only see what they read in the papers , Vis is the worlds biggest spurs fan you have to remember that, anyone that gets angry with the team is an anti fan or not worthy of being a spurs fan, but me and you know when you get to the top four and you have aspirations of staying in the top four there is little room for erorr , of course the odd blip happens, all fans moan no matter how good or bad there team is playing , its part and parcel with football, tonight were unlucky to score , i thought defoe was rubbish thats my honest opinion don't make me an anti fan , same for you, thats why i love reading your posts cos your so honest and truthfull and you have know fear of ridcule like me, so keep up the moaning, take no notice of wonder boy , his opinion is not gospel .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:12

VisionarySound wrote:3-1 to Blackpool. Well f*ck me blind with a rusty barge-pole ! Surprise or what ? They go 1 up and stick 11 behind the ball and then hit us on the counter. Defoe, at least 2 cleared off the line. What more does he have to do to score ? Still this will give the "anti's" fuel for their sputtering fire. Oh it's all his fault cos he didn't score etc, etc, etc. Get over it moaners. We lost. All teams lose. I'm not going to get into who played well, who played bad. Many others are already doing that. Get on with it moaners. Lets sign f*cking DJ Campbell cos he has scored a few. FFS. Guys we lost but battered them. Get over it and get behind your team rather than slating them. Going to finish this by saying WELL DONE Blackpool. Beat us fair and square . . . . . . .

de-repped , for use of insinuation and posting in orange the colour of blackpool dear oh dear lol!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:14

LOBO wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:3-1 to Blackpool. Well f*ck me blind with a rusty barge-pole ! Surprise or what ? They go 1 up and stick 11 behind the ball and then hit us on the counter. Defoe, at least 2 cleared off the line. What more does he have to do to score ? Still this will give the "anti's" fuel for their sputtering fire. Oh it's all his fault cos he didn't score etc, etc, etc. Get over it moaners. We lost. All teams lose. I'm not going to get into who played well, who played bad. Many others are already doing that. Get on with it moaners. Lets sign f*cking DJ Campbell cos he has scored a few. FFS. Guys we lost but battered them. Get over it and get behind your team rather than slating them. Going to finish this by saying WELL DONE Blackpool. Beat us fair and square . . . . . . .

de-repped , for use of insinuation and posting in orange the colour of blackpool dear oh dear lol!

PETTY !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:17

I think you are getting a little personal here Lobo. We are all Spurs fans on here but you seem intent to take banter to the next level. Now I am going to give the rep back to Vis and I want it to stay. End of.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:21

he has a point though writing in orange after the tangerines just smashed us lol

i wouldnt write in red if the goons beat us.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:26

Oh dear - tears before bedtime

Come on chaps - you're grown ups
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:27

Well, Vis was writing in Orange way back in the AOHell days. Personally I couldn't give a toss. When I give a rep I don't expect anyone to take my rep point away. It just isn't going to happen and that's all there is to it. We aren't going to get into all that crap again. We had enough of that with Lew having loads of points taken away from him. .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:51

How does having a moan about ones team when they lose make them an anti fan?

Long live the forum of opinions. If, ones teams win they get a pat on the back.
    When ones team loses? Hmm Oh yeah, give them a pat on the back.
    Its all about passion and disappointment mostly short lived. Credit where credit is due eh.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 23 2011, 18:36

Please do, but do it for his whole career and not the injury/blip season his currently having, oh and Lobo theres a world of difference in supporting your team and constantly coming on here moaning like you and Lought.

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Feb 23 2011, 18:40

Holy f*ck, taking away rep points for the colour of their posts, thats bollox mate. Be a man and explain the real reason you took away rep point!!!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 19:11

LOBO wrote:

Lought you cant tell them for love nor money, they only see what they read in the papers , Vis is the worlds biggest spurs fan you have to remember that, anyone that gets angry with the team is an anti fan or not worthy of being a spurs fan, but me and you know when you get to the top four and you have aspirations of staying in the top four there is little room for erorr , of course the odd blip happens, all fans moan no matter how good or bad there team is playing , its part and parcel with football, tonight were unlucky to score , i thought defoe was rubbish thats my honest opinion don't make me an anti fan , same for you, thats why i love reading your posts cos your so honest and truthfull and you have know fear of ridcule like me, so keep up the moaning, take no notice of wonder boy , his opinion is not gospel .

Then what is your answer Lobo ? With what we have ? It may have escaped you but we done no business in January so we see out the season with what we have. My problem is the negativity that posters like you & Loughton dish out. It was Crouch until he scored but now you post that at least he works for the team. You use Pavy as your excuse because he dosen't get many starts so you can always quote "He'd get more". Unproven as he dosen't get the starts. What about the 2 sitters he missed last night ? People like you change your opinions more often then a whore changes her knickers ! I wonder if you will counter this with a get rid of 'arry post ? And bring in Mick McCarthy as you suggested not so long ago ? I understand disapointment in defeat but I don't understand negativity about the team you support. Your quite right about no ones opinion being gospel. Yours ain't either so keep up your moaning but drop the hypocrisy & false support when things go well. Your either part of the solution or part of the problem. You're either behind the team or not . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 19:12

LOBO wrote:

PMSFL. That's what I call class . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 19:16

Yeah vis i have to agree and thats why i havent been posting lately, its the same old usual suspects when we lose, and then its " well they had a good game and worth his place " when we win syndrome.

It reads like those masks in court characters, do you know what i mean ? one minute on the side of the accused and then totally against them......... jocolor
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Feb 23 2011, 19:25

WoW! we now got so called positive fans being negative about so called negative fans. lol We cant start moderating how fans express themselves, can we. You Vill support zee team in dis vay or you vill be exterminated...
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 23 2011, 20:17

cstmrsking wrote:WoW! we now got so called positive fans being negative about so called negative fans. lol We cant start moderating how fans express themselves, can we. You Vill support zee team in dis vay or you vill be exterminated...

But Kingy, its constant from Lought and Lobo, with no real constructive alternatives to the perceived problems

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Feb 23 2011, 22:29

BazSpur wrote:Well, Vis was writing in Orange way back in the AOHell days. Personally I couldn't give a toss. When I give a rep I don't expect anyone to take my rep point away. It just isn't going to happen and that's all there is to it. We aren't going to get into all that crap again. We had enough of that with Lew having loads of points taken away from him. .

Personal lmao

Vis insinuated i was an Anti fan thats a fecking insult

Why have a rep system if you can't take them away, so your giving Vis back the rep i took away for calling me an Anti fan, and please don't say it wasnt aimed at me , i know exactly what vis was insinuating , and you have the nerve to say im being personal lmao

you should serious scrap the rep system now, its just plain to see that its legalized bum licking
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 23 2011, 22:37

LOBO wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:Well, Vis was writing in Orange way back in the AOHell days. Personally I couldn't give a toss. When I give a rep I don't expect anyone to take my rep point away. It just isn't going to happen and that's all there is to it. We aren't going to get into all that crap again. We had enough of that with Lew having loads of points taken away from him. .

Personal lmao

Why have a rep system if you can't take them away, so your giving Vis back the rep i took away for calling me an Anti fan, and please don't say it wasnt aimed at me , i know exactly what vis was insinuating , and you have the nerve to say im being personal lmao

you should serious scrap the rep system now, its just plain to see that its legalized bum licking

ahem

MarkA249 wrote:
    Lew its the same of every team when a team loses the fans say what they want why do u think they get booed off when they lose and cheered off when they win. Look at Arrys press conference after the game slagging our strikers off but when they have played well he praises them simples to me.

Thats right mark you tell him repped
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 23:00

Didn't expect that 348204
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 23:10

LOBO wrote:

Personal lmao

Well of course you can take reps away if that's the road you want to go down but blatently taking a rep that I have just given was out of order because that sounds like you were having a pop. Why didn't you take it when Vis first posted? I would prefer we don't go down the route of taking reps anyway because it's open to abuse as we have seen before when Lew was getting 6 or 7 reps taken every day for no reason. If you don't agree with a post say so and of course in that instance don't rep. We discussed whether the rep system should be scrapped when DJ and I first set it up way before you joined the forum and it was decided in discusion with the members that were here then that it should be kept and that is still my stance as it does seem popular. As long as it isn't abused it isn't a problem and yes I know it can be abused by giving points needlessly too but I would rather that than have a situation where points are taken maliciously.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24 2011, 01:18

LOBO wrote:

Personal lmao

Lobo where exactly did I refer to you personally, that is you the poster AKA Lobo, as an anti-fan ? I have re-read my original post and I name no individual. Now if the cap fits and you wish to wear thats your choice. Let me explain my use of the term anti-fan. I mean the fans who seem to take grim pleasure in defeat or poor individual performances so as they can give it a big ole "Told you so". Bizzare way of proving a point IMHO but to each their own. Its like opinions. You disagree with my positivity and I disagree with your negativity. There we go. But at no time in my original post did I name you personally, you just seem to have taken it that way. Thats up to you . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24 2011, 02:10

we have always stated that we aint fans of crouch and defoe.

harry spent big money on crouch defoe and robbie keane and it has not worked out. he cant give keane away. defoe has 4 goals in 29 prem games 1 was a pen and crouch hardly scores.

i aprrciate crouch brings sumthing differnt for the team.

as for defoe its all of you that say we dont play to darren bents style and its the same for defoe so maybe that why he dont score.

but if darren was here he would once again score more then defoe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:10