The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Would you swap bale for messi ?

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you swap bale for messi ?

Post by ionman34 Mon Mar 07 2011, 00:06

[quote="lewspurs"]
    ionman34 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:As for arguments about the best player at spurs, hmmmmmmmm! you have been hallucinating old bean, where are the arguments ? i see counter names being put forward as candidates but no actual arguments

Look up the definition for argument Lew.

Get back to me when you do.

Dont need to ! i was top at english,

I rest my case. You have no idea what the word argument means. Your problem is that on the internet, anyone can look it up.

Shame you didn't.

there,s only one person arguing here and thats you ion, and about nothing because you chose to make it something. Very Happy

Yes I am arguing.

But then I know what the word means.

Well bully for you mr ion, you know what the word argument means and in the knowledge of what it means rants on here to justify the existence of the word.

No, not really. I'm not the one claiming ther isn't an argument when there is, bigging myself up with the 'I was top at English' guff, then showing myself up by not understanding what a simple,frequently used word means.

Justify its existence?

lmao lmao lmao

Keep arguing because once again its about nothing that you have turned into something, to prove whatever you have to prove about some banal little point, that in the end equates to what ? you tell me ?

God you talk wet sometimes. You put up the debating point. You responded to me when you didn't agree with my assessment. It was you who stated that you hope I remember this thread later down the line. If that isn't an 'I told you so' waiting to happen then nothing else is. It was you who stated that if Lought thinks that Modric and VDV are our best players then you don't know what team he is watching, thereby belittling his opinion and that of anyone else who shares it.
    You got pulled up for that and didn't like it.

All of which is why you have changed tack, trying to make out I'm bullying when I'm taking an opposite stance to you.

You put a thread up to start an argument. You get one and you complain about it?

Crack. Down. Put. Pipe. It.

I'll let you put the above in their correct order.

See lought is lifting your shirt tails for you, coming on with a little lol and probably thinking ion will sort lew out................. lol! lol! lol!

Ah, the 'picking on Lew' approach once more. Every time you find an argument that defeats you this old chestnut comes out.

Quit trying to change tack and leave Loughton out of it. His contribution has sweet FA to do with our debate so going for the sympathy vote is really rather churlish.

Man up and admit you're wrong for once.

LOL ! really got to you this one old fellow has it not !

You'd like to think so because that really is all that you have left hey?

stop belittling loughts opinion says the man who has single handedly lambasted and insulted most people views on here

I can't really argue with the fact that I have had some pretty good tear ups on here when I've disagreed with an opinion, wouldn't want to either. 'Lambasted and insulted' views has generally only occurred when the insults are thrown at me first. Then yes, I generally do let rip.

I'm also man enough to admit when I'm wrong and offer apology when I see fit.

You, however, have never once shown the slightest shred of that kind of integrity. Without a single hint of proof, and against all that you knew about him, you singled out Lought for your tirade when some rep points went missing. No proof, just supposition and you reamed him for it.

People in glass houses Lew. When you have a shred of integrity then feel free to lecture me.

But as you don't ....................

(including loughts ) so much so that he had to be told off like a petulant little boy who likes bossing others around by those that run the forum.

I'd like to see that one. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, those that run the forum actually told me, after I'd offered a general apology to all, that I actually had nothing to apologise for.

Funny how you missed that one hey?

Not surprising though when your argument is as P*ss weak as your general understanding of the English language.

Or would you like an 'argument' about that statement?
    lmao

You have argued over nothing old boy !

LMAO! I made a statement about you 'arguing' who is our best player. I've responded to a post you've put up comparing three of our players.

It's there in black and white and it's only you that can't see it.

And you wrote it!

lmao lmao lmao lmao

you sit there with throbbing temples getting in a tiz and whats it all about ion,?

Again you allude to me getting irate when all I'm doing is laughing at you. The more you write, the more you contradict yourself, the more I laugh.

And the World laughs with me.

lmao lmao lmao

is bale our best player ? is modric ? is vdv ? its such a earth shaking question almost life or death to you old fellow.

Not really. Having reread the thread though, I wonder if it means that to you though 'old fellow.' It seems that you have gone out of your way to jump on any post that questions whether Bale is the 'Almighty'.

I'm starting to wonder if you're putting together a hit list on anyone who dares question hs divinity!

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Get that pipe and light it up ion ! calm down, shusssssssssssh ! everything is going to be ok.

Get your own material 'old fellow.' You've spent years on here plagiarising my writing style and think you can use it against me?

Of all the reasons to laugh at you, and by Christ there are too many to count, that has to be the best of the lot.

Would you swap bale for messi ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you swap bale for messi ?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 00:49

Oh dear ! have i hit a raw nerve ?

How long does it take you to break all the post up and make sure your response is seen clearly by all and sundry,you obviously feel you have to prove something ? you must have so much time on your hands that you are in fact not only the man who craves the last word but also the most lonely.

So much venom in your answers and hatred that i really feel sorry for you, and to believe i would actually copy your psycho type style of writing, and i am god on here egocentric outlook, well you can kid most of them on here ion but believe me you have problems.

Go see a doctor,and be happy, life aint all that bad old fellow..... lol!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 01:03

[quote="ionman34"]
    lewspurs wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:As for arguments about the best player at spurs, hmmmmmmmm! you have been hallucinating old bean, where are the arguments ? i see counter names being put forward as candidates but no actual arguments

Look up the definition for argument Lew.

Get back to me when you do.

Dont need to ! i was top at english,

I rest my case. You have no idea what the word argument means. Your problem is that on the internet, anyone can look it up.

Shame you didn't.

there,s only one person arguing here and thats you ion, and about nothing because you chose to make it something. Very Happy

Yes I am arguing.

But then I know what the word means.

Well bully for you mr ion, you know what the word argument means and in the knowledge of what it means rants on here to justify the existence of the word.

No, not really. I'm not the one claiming ther isn't an argument when there is, bigging myself up with the 'I was top at English' guff, then showing myself up by not understanding what a simple,frequently used word means.

Justify its existence?

lmao lmao lmao

Keep arguing because once again its about nothing that you have turned into something, to prove whatever you have to prove about some banal little point, that in the end equates to what ? you tell me ?

God you talk wet sometimes. You put up the debating point. You responded to me when you didn't agree with my assessment. It was you who stated that you hope I remember this thread later down the line. If that isn't an 'I told you so' waiting to happen then nothing else is. It was you who stated that if Lought thinks that Modric and VDV are our best players then you don't know what team he is watching, thereby belittling his opinion and that of anyone else who shares it.
    You got pulled up for that and didn't like it.

All of which is why you have changed tack, trying to make out I'm bullying when I'm taking an opposite stance to you.

You put a thread up to start an argument. You get one and you complain about it?

Crack. Down. Put. Pipe. It.

I'll let you put the above in their correct order.

See lought is lifting your shirt tails for you, coming on with a little lol and probably thinking ion will sort lew out................. lol! lol! lol!

Ah, the 'picking on Lew' approach once more. Every time you find an argument that defeats you this old chestnut comes out.

Quit trying to change tack and leave Loughton out of it. His contribution has sweet FA to do with our debate so going for the sympathy vote is really rather churlish.

Man up and admit you're wrong for once.

LOL ! really got to you this one old fellow has it not !

You'd like to think so because that really is all that you have left hey?

stop belittling loughts opinion says the man who has single handedly lambasted and insulted most people views on here

I can't really argue with the fact that I have had some pretty good tear ups on here when I've disagreed with an opinion, wouldn't want to either. 'Lambasted and insulted' views has generally only occurred when the insults are thrown at me first. Then yes, I generally do let rip.

I'm also man enough to admit when I'm wrong and offer apology when I see fit.

You, however, have never once shown the slightest shred of that kind of integrity. Without a single hint of proof, and against all that you knew about him, you singled out Lought for your tirade when some rep points went missing. No proof, just supposition and you reamed him for it.

People in glass houses Lew. When you have a shred of integrity then feel free to lecture me.

But as you don't ....................

(including loughts ) so much so that he had to be told off like a petulant little boy who likes bossing others around by those that run the forum.

I'd like to see that one. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, those that run the forum actually told me, after I'd offered a general apology to all, that I actually had nothing to apologise for.

Funny how you missed that one hey?

Not surprising though when your argument is as P*ss weak as your general understanding of the English language.

Or would you like an 'argument' about that statement?
    lmao

You have argued over nothing old boy !

LMAO! I made a statement about you 'arguing' who is our best player. I've responded to a post you've put up comparing three of our players.

It's there in black and white and it's only you that can't see it.

And you wrote it!

lmao lmao lmao lmao

you sit there with throbbing temples getting in a tiz and whats it all about ion,?

Again you allude to me getting irate when all I'm doing is laughing at you. The more you write, the more you contradict yourself, the more I laugh.

And the World laughs with me.

lmao lmao lmao

is bale our best player ? is modric ? is vdv ? its such a earth shaking question almost life or death to you old fellow.

Not really. Having reread the thread though, I wonder if it means that to you though 'old fellow.' It seems that you have gone out of your way to jump on any post that questions whether Bale is the 'Almighty'.

I'm starting to wonder if you're putting together a hit list on anyone who dares question hs divinity!

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Get that pipe and light it up ion ! calm down, shusssssssssssh ! everything is going to be ok.

Get your own material 'old fellow.' You've spent years on here plagiarising my writing style and think you can use it against me?

Of all the reasons to laugh at you, and by Christ there are too many to count, that has to be the best of the lot.

lol! You wouldnt actually call this an humiliating post then ion?

Seems one rule for you and one for me hey old fellow?
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Mar 07 2011, 02:41

Vote.
    Guys, no winners or losers here. Me thinks a Draw

Cast your Votes

Draw

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:29

cstmrsking wrote:Vote.

Cast your Votes

Draw

Ions no problem for me kingy, he wants to sting but doesnt like being stung back.

He grasps on little pee takes which i thought he missed (old fellow) and then accuses me of replicating his writing style,which is the real pee take ! yeah the penny dropped old bean but took a little while to work its way in yeah ?

He really doesnt bother me, his answering style (breaking up posts into that blue) is designed to maximise his audience, his little laughter smillies tell me that he needs every trick in the book against me.

Now he wants the gloves off ! i,m quivering here at the thought of it and all it entails.

Woe is me.....
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Mar 08 2011, 05:02

cstmrsking wrote:Vote.

Cast your Votes

Draw

I thought the thread was about Messi or Bale?
    Oh I get it now , Kingy ...Messi V Bale is a draw bom
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Mar 08 2011, 07:37

Thats right Arnie, you got it. lol No

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 15:53

[quote="ionman34"

[color=blue][i][b]Get your own material 'old fellow.' You've spent years on here plagiarising my writing style and think you can use it against me?

Old fellow ! you have surpassed yourself (didnt sherlock holmes once say that to watson)? well i know you aint no sherlock holmes.....but years might be a little overestimating old bean..........but congratulations woo hoo SPLASH ! you worked it out old fellow..and for a minute i thought it was berbatov revisited. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 08 2011, 20:47

lewspurs wrote:[quote="ionman34"

[color=blue]Get your own material 'old fellow.' You've spent years on here plagiarising my writing style and think you can use it against me?

Old fellow ! you have surpassed yourself (didnt sherlock holmes once say that to watson)? well i know you aint no sherlock holmes.....but years might be a little overestimating old bean..........but congratulations woo hoo SPLASH ! you worked it out old fellow..and for a minute i thought it was berbatov revisited. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

[i][b]Ooooh do have another rep point for your originality 'Old Fellow.'

If only I could give you two. (sigh)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:15