The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
ratings EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
ratings EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
ratings EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
ratings EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
ratings EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
ratings EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
ratings EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
ratings EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
ratings EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

ratings Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

ratings

ratings Empty ratings

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 07:49

Gonna be honest, and not gush with 'all 9's for getting to the QFs of the CL blah blah'...

Gomes - 4. Seriously no excuses for that kind of error.

Corluka - 7. Looked solid and for forward nicely a few times.
    Gallas - 8. Has Adebayor in his pocket all night.
    Dawson - 8. See above.
    BAE - 6. I 'think' it was Benny who didn't close out Ronaldo for his shot/goal. Cool as a cucumber apart from that.

Lennon - 7. Looked very lively.
    Thudd - 6. Mixed bag. Some lovely passing mixed with some shockers.
    Modric - 6. Disappointing game from the little man in my opinion. He can do better, but was rushed by Real's midfield.
    Bale - 7. Looks to be getting back to his powerful best with some great runs.

Pav - 5. Weird game for Pav. Should've scored a couple, but was in the right place with good movement.
    VdV - 4. Seriously frustrating me now. Offered nothing to the team.

Subs:
    Defoe - 5. Lack of intelligence, annoying.
    Sandro - 8. Guys a beast.
    Kranjcar - 5. No real time.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

ratings Empty Re: ratings

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Apr 14 2011, 08:24

Lought i agree with all apart from Dawson, I would give him a 9 nothing went passed him all night he was superb again all night, Modric, 8 was fantastic in the midfield, all over the place picking up the ball and making things happen. Bale 8/9, Madrid were sh*t scared of him and rightly so he was fantastic even when they doubled up on him. COYS so proud tonight!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 08:29

modric been our best player this season but he was poor 2nite
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Apr 14 2011, 18:31

Lought I cannot agree with your assessment of Corluka he was awful. He was slow....but then he always is....out of position most of the time, passing going a stray. I have never liked him and tonight showed me why, he is a very weak player.
    Also I thought Modric was our best player. Every time he had the ball you felt something could happen. He passed it well and linked up with Pav very well, it's a shame that Pav couldn't take the 2 great chances he had.

Mikey M

Last edited by totalytot on Thu Apr 14 2011, 18:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word missing)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 04:44

yea i agree about corluka. kaboul should play there. charlie like a tortose lol

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:10

Corluka - 7. Looked solid and for forward nicely a few times.
    yea i agree about corluka. kaboul should play there. charlie like a tortose lol

Both the above posts from you Lought. Which one are you standing by ? Ever looked up the word credibility ? Now wheres that scapegoat got to . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:25

hes good defensivly but we needed goals and heofferd no support for lennon. hutton or kaboul offer more going forward

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:34

So why post -Corluka - 7. Looked solid and for forward nicely a few times.

and then post -hes good defensivly but we needed goals and heofferd no support for lennon. hutton or kaboul offer more going forward

and also - yea i agree about corluka. kaboul should play there. charlie like a tortose lol

Look up credibility my friend because I'm afraid your's is suffering with some of your posts. You start a thred praising a player and end it by slating him. You may also like to look up the meaning of consistencey

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:00

well im suprised you couldnt tell it was a cut and paste job. i should of thought more about corluka performace.

so are you guna admit im right and vdv dont fit into our team. playin him has cost us becauseharry aint got the balls to drop him

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:10

We are talking about your lack of consistencey Lought not my thoughts on any of the other marks you allegedly posted. Why not edit Corlukas mark if you thought he was so slow and poor ? Don't hide behind a copy & paste job Lought. If it was a news item I would accept it but not a statement of players performances so soon after the game . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:31

ye well thats what happens when you post so soon after a game.

i should of given pav and bale lower marks for diving. bale dive was embarsing and made the ref think we was tryin to con him so bale ruined any chances of a pen

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:38

And now Bale becomes the scapegoat. PMSL Lought spread the joy around . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:47

im aganst diving. i hate watching teams cheat

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:55

And me Lought. The Bale incident was very soft & not something I like to see from a player in a Spurs shirt. This is an unfortunate side-effect of playing C/L football. The opposisition do it so we have started practiscing the dark arts as well. You only have to look at the other English teams who play C/L football and watch what they do week in, week out. Something 'arry has to stamp out of our team very quickly. The way Madrid dive about is disgusting as well and, let's be honest, it's something their manager has been involved with for so long it makes you wonder if he actively encourages it . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Apr 15 2011, 17:29

Should have marked Bale down for diving!! So we think Bale played worse than a 7 rating then??? Holy fcuk!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:02