The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
From harry the horse,s own mouth. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

From harry the horse,s own mouth. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

From harry the horse,s own mouth.

From harry the horse,s own mouth. Empty From harry the horse,s own mouth.

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 20:25

This is what my man utd mate warned me last season after we had qualified for the cl, and now harry has come out and admitted it, that we qualified for europe because we werent in europe, in other words we could concentrate on simply winning league games.

My man utd mate told me "your league form will suffer because of the champions league " and so it has proved according to harry who told the daily mail " our league form has slipped because of the champions league"

Many posts on here were stating the players were saving themselves for cl games, if thats actually factual then those players are idiots because it doesnt take an einstein to work out the only route back in the cl is through what you do in the league.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

From harry the horse,s own mouth. Empty Re: From harry the horse,s own mouth.

Post by BazSpur Mon May 02 2011, 20:57

That's why I am not bothered too much about the Europa League Lew. As much as I love us being in European Competition do we really need all those extra games? Far more than the CL.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon May 02 2011, 21:28

i would want to be in it baz, if only because i think we could do really well in it now the team has some good experience in european matches. its a long old slog in it i know but i really think we could go on and win that one. also for me those nights at the lane against some of europes bigger clubs (I KNOW THE BIGGEST WILL PROB BE IN CHAMPS LGE BUT THEY DONT ALL MAKE THAT ONE ) the atmosphere is electric with the other supporters playing their part.yeah i will take the europa league if thats our only option now. i know some regard it as a bit of a P*ss take cup but im sure most on here wouldnt if we got to the finals of it. bring it on and keep giving the lads more experience of those nights,beats playing wolves on a wet windy weds night imo.

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 02:22

we can play a strong reserve team. play the kids until we get to knockout stages.

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 05:23

Loughtonlegend wrote:we can play a strong reserve team. play the kids until we get to knockout stages.

I agree lought ! its what i would do but i aint harry ! jocolor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 06:29