The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bale again. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bale again. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bale again. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bale again. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bale again. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bale again. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bale again. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bale again. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bale again. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bale again. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Bale again.

Bale again. Empty Bale again.

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 05:59

Just been reading vis,s appraisal of bales loss of form,hmmmmmmmmm, someone is sweet talking him hey vis?

Vis! if you want my opinion the loss of form has come from his emergence to actually being bracketed in that elite group as " one of the best in the world " and from his early cl performances he looked unstoppable.

Unfortunately for us he is now so tightly marked that he squeaks on the pitch, he is charged into, arms are left flailing to stop him going on one of those runs, he is blocked..do i have to go on.

I read somewhere that harry might be putting him at left back so his runs are from further back than where he is now, that might be an option.

He is now a marked man and has to get on with it, this was my main fear when he destroyed inter milan, prem defenders will kick the sh*t out of him, and he has even tried diving in an attempt to get them off his case, the same way ronaldo did at man utd.

I have heard that ronaldos legs are a mass of scars, i bet bales are now getting that way too.

I dont think his head has been turned at the moment, he is still young, and has years left to do what many players do to the very clubs that give them their chance........a big money move to strengthen the man u,s and chelsea,s so they retain their supposed greatness and right to win anything on offer in the game of football.

I just think the early season exertions and injuries have taken their toll, he had ages out in the spring and probably isnt match fit yet...retain the faith vis..................bale will be back. Very Happy

Bale again. Empty Re: Bale again.

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 07:07

all good players or marked tightly. its up to him 2 learn 2 pass and wen to run. the chelsea left back got booked and then bale stopped runnning at him.

we need to get in front in games so other teams have to come at us

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 07:21

Was bale on the right then lought,?if he was attacking the left back, i thought he was in his usual left wing position. pale

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 07:36

i mean there right back ivanvic

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 17:59

lewspurs wrote:

Just been reading vis,s appraisal of bales loss of form,hmmmmmmmmm, someone is sweet talking him hey vis?

Vis! if you want my opinion the loss of form has come from his emergence to actually being bracketed in that elite group as " one of the best in the world " and from his early cl performances he looked unstoppable.

Unfortunately for us he is now so tightly marked that he squeaks on the pitch, he is charged into, arms are left flailing to stop him going on one of those runs, he is blocked..do i have to go on.

I read somewhere that harry might be putting him at left back so his runs are from further back than where he is now, that might be an option.

He is now a marked man and has to get on with it, this was my main fear when he destroyed inter milan, prem defenders will kick the sh*t out of him, and he has even tried diving in an attempt to get them off his case, the same way ronaldo did at man utd.

I have heard that ronaldos legs are a mass of scars, i bet bales are now getting that way too.

I dont think his head has been turned at the moment, he is still young, and has years left to do what many players do to the very clubs that give them their chance........a big money move to strengthen the man u,s and chelsea,s so they retain their supposed greatness and right to win anything on offer in the game of football.

I just think the early season exertions and injuries have taken their toll, he had ages out in the spring and probably isnt match fit yet...retain the faith vis..................bale will be back. Very Happy
    hes never been doubled mark in the prem yet, sagna had him in his pocket the other week, its been a hard long season and hes still a kid, i think thats the most obvious reason for his dip.

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 04:07

Yeah thats right burg......... lol! i see the fantasy world of burger hasnt changed.

Nice to have you back from suspension my old antagonist. Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content