The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
ArnieArdiles
cynicsid
BazSpur
7 posters

Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager

Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager Empty Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 00:19

the odds have been slashed on him taken the chavs job too 8/13

thats somce jump. surley he wont jump ship again. i spose he wil say that he didnt know chelsea where our rivlas like he said when leaving souhampton that he didnt know portsmouth where there rivals....
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager Empty Re: Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager

Post by BazSpur Fri May 27 2011, 02:57

This story seems to be gathering pace. Until someone either Redknapp or Chelski actually come out and say it isn't true it will continue to gather pace.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager Empty Re: Harry Redknapp 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea manager

Post by cynicsid Fri May 27 2011, 03:46

He said he has not been contacted by anyone. could be the bookie's getting you at it.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 27 2011, 04:01

Its just the bookies protecting their margins and nothing to do with, Sandra being seen at a Sandbanks betting shop laying 10 grand on her chavvy hubby joining up with the Chavs Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 04:17

8/13 lol. Why are the bookies so desperate to protect them-selves ? Has Crouchinio been giving the nod to his mate the dodgy Far-Eastern Bookmaker ? I suppose as he is the best English candidate for the job and with Hiddink going cool on it this is bound to happen. Should he go let's get Chelski's last boss Ancelloti to The Lane . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 27 2011, 04:32

VisionarySound wrote:8/13 lol. Why are the bookies so desperate to protect them-selves ? Has Crouchinio been giving the nod to his mate the dodgy Far-Eastern Bookmaker ? I suppose as he is the best English candidate for the job and with Hiddink going cool on it this is bound to happen. Should he go let's get Chelski's last boss Ancelloti to The Lane . . . .

And, 'stay on your feet Wilko' ?

Its Avram Grant DOF , Harry manager and Zola assistant thats the talk ...

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 04:35

Thats the rumours I'm hearing as well Arnie . . . ..

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 05:25

he did say hes happy at spurs and no contact from chelsea has been made but then he said that everytime he has moved on.

ancelotti n wilkins would be good
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Fri May 27 2011, 08:26

Harry just loves the attention he gets and probably looking for leverage from Levy.
    He not going anywhere.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 27 2011, 08:36

You probably right Kingy but he is such a tart and Im sure if the chavs want to contact him he would listen to what they have to say ....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6947540,00.html

I wonder what the odds are on Wenger or Dalglish getting the Chav job?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 27 2011, 09:43

Ah, but he never said he wouldn't take it either ner, ner.

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 09:46

you can imagine harry wearin a short skirt showing a bit of leg to abramvic lol
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Fri May 27 2011, 10:11

Hairy Legknapp. Yuk
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri May 27 2011, 12:08

Loughtonlegend wrote:you can imagine harry wearin a short skirt showing a bit of leg to abramvic lol

No Lought, I couldn't ................... Not until you mentioned it anyway.

I'm scarred for life now.

Hope you're happy.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri May 27 2011, 18:38

It has to be the most ridiculous rumour of the year. I can not believe it's true for one minute.

If he did go to Chelsea then I don't think anybody would ever believe another word he said. Especially after Pompey and S'hampt.then England, us and then Chelsea.

Don't believe it.

Mikey M
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri May 27 2011, 20:31

Harry lies through his teeth, he was quoted in the week as saying Quote " Ive not heard any rumours connecting me to the chelsea job, UNQUOTE "and in the next breath he said to a sky News reporter QUOTE " Yea someone did mention chelsea to me the other day UNQUOTE "
    this is proof he lies , so what ever arry says take it with a pinch of salt.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat May 28 2011, 05:38

cstmrsking wrote:Hairy Legknapp. Yuk

lol!

Post by Guest Sun May 29 2011, 05:17

cstmrsking wrote:Hairy Legknapp. Yuk

PMSL. Rep . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:36