The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
It will all happen eventually. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
It will all happen eventually. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
It will all happen eventually. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
It will all happen eventually. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
It will all happen eventually. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
It will all happen eventually. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
It will all happen eventually. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
It will all happen eventually. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
It will all happen eventually. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

It will all happen eventually. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

It will all happen eventually.

It will all happen eventually. Empty It will all happen eventually.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 03:37

This frustration in the transfer market, yeah we all feel it, nothing happening at all, not even robbie keane looks like getting off the tottenham books at the moment.....but he will.

In some ways i can see what levy is doing, if we buy in players now its more on the wages payroll, and we might still be stuck with keane, bassong, hutton jenas and all come the new season.
    I would imagine levy is keeping a tight ship at tottenham, we have been burnt wages wise by a few players over the years, even if a player gets £50,000 per week , thats £200,000 thousand per month, have a couple of drones on your books and half a million is going out on ....well shite all.....those players must be laughing their heads off.

Yeah i agree with levy, get rid of first, fck the mercenaries off out of it before new blood is introduced in.

Our daniel isnt silly scratch
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

It will all happen eventually. Empty Re: It will all happen eventually.

Post by shearspur Wed Jun 29 2011, 05:57

lew i wouldnt label bassong , hutton ,jenas mercenaries. why sadle them with that label mate.i think they have all given their best in the time at spurs, its not their fault if harry dont figure them in his plans anymore.i wish them well if they have had their time here. if i was a young talent coming through i tell you what i would think twice about coming to spurs because looks like a few have come and not been given a fair go, and either loaned out or forgotten about.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 06:05

was bassong last season feature in our best run of clean sheets,

jenas is a good squad player so wouldnt bother me if we keep him
    hutton to me is more of an attackin player then defneder but done ok last season.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 07:30

shearspur wrote:lew i wouldnt label bassong , hutton ,jenas mercenaries. why sadle them with that label mate.i think they have all given their best in the time at spurs, its not their fault if harry dont figure them in his plans anymore.i wish them well if they have had their time here. if i was a young talent coming through i tell you what i would think twice about coming to spurs because looks like a few have come and not been given a fair go, and either loaned out or forgotten about.

Most of todays modern footballers are mercenaries shear, i dont regret making that statement and i stand by it.
    Its ok to say they have given their best and maybe they have, but dont you think if man utd came calling for anyone of those mentioned players then they would be off like a flash.

No footballer is bigger than the club, if it wasnt for the existence of football clubs what the fck would these people do? sweep the streets and expect £30,000 a week for it.

Makes me laugh shear what we pay these footballers, you know i read an article in a newspaper the other day and it stood out a mile to me............." enjoy wimbledon while you can " " before the game for mercenaries starts again " sunny

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jun 29 2011, 08:37

In some ways i can see what levy is doing, if we buy in players now its
    more on the wages payroll, and we might still be stuck with keane,
    bassong, hutton jenas and all come the new season.

True Lew, but the longer we hang around without buying anyone we are the ones who will lose out as usual. We are always late in making bids for players and then end up with f*ck all as usual.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Jun 29 2011, 09:57

The problem with arry is he lies to much, we never truly know where we stand as a fan, and levy is like Dalai Larma "elusive" & unapproachable , i wish they would just come out and say " Listen guys we want to sell this and that and buy such & such, yet all the time its one freaking lie after another..we just dont have a clue whats going on

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 09:48

Yup it will eventually happen that we will sign Carlton Cole and Scotty Parker and the midfield dude from Real who used to play for Pompey and isn't good enough to get a game anymore, and maybe Rob Green & Joe Cole & Forlan & any of the other numerous has-beens we have so far been linked with . . . . . . .

(BURP - Opps please excuse me I ate a newsagents earlier)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 10:55

i think i may get my smiths cd out and give that a listen too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 09 2024, 21:31