The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Laurel & Hardy EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Laurel & Hardy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Laurel & Hardy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Laurel & Hardy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Laurel & Hardy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Laurel & Hardy EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Laurel & Hardy EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Laurel & Hardy EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Laurel & Hardy EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Laurel & Hardy Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Laurel & Hardy

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Laurel & Hardy Empty Laurel & Hardy

Post by LOBO Thu Jun 30 2011, 09:19

This has to be some kind of deja vu sick joke, is it really april fools day already , is this yet another ploy to side track the fans from the real issues like buying new players, so arry & levy do the same old double act again, what i am reading is exactly what i was reading in January, its July the 1st Friday preseason starts soon and not one signing to bed in , and yet again im reading this old bollox "
    A statement placed on their website a short time ago said that they have applied to the High Court again to renew their challenge. ... how pathetic and sad is this making us look ?
    and then i read this " arry has not given up hope in signing Beckham .. OMFG some one fecking shot me please i can't take no more BS from these two plonka's:(
    is it just me, do i jump the gun, or am i the only one who seems to care what is happening to us atm.. our chairmen stuck on the east end can't take no for answer... stroll on where is this club going i wonder