The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Modric Written transfer request.

Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modric Written transfer request.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:18

VisionarySound wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:It wasn't that long ago we had a problem with posts being put in the wrong forums. It doesn't happen now. Why? Because the Mods got on top of the problem and started moving the offending posts to their proper forums and I think the forums are much better for it. Eventually if Vis keeps merging threads, the message will sink in.

Surely thats another issue baz, and something i totally agree with, and this might surprise you but i agree with similar threads being merged.
    Its all about posters that brought my thread up as alike, doing the same to others that i have brought to the attention of the forum, and that i could keep on bringing up to make a valid point.
    Where were these posters when you made the two modric posts, where the only difference was a link to the written transfer request source.
    Baz, i have said i couldnt care less if you made a hundred threads on the same subject, its up to me to read them or not...........its the hypocracy of it all, they wouldnt dare have a go at you.....playground pecking order stuff.

These "great unknown" posters may not have pulled people up on it Lew but I sure have lol and, time permiting, I shall continue to . . . .

Bully for you vis ! and of course you werent influenced by anyone on here ? lol!
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Modric Written transfer request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modric Written transfer request.

Post by cstmrsking Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:19

I thought this was the Modric written transfer request thread. Everey time I come on to have a read when a post has been added, its about duplicates. Not wanting to add to the debate by requesting you open another thread about Duplicating! Please all build a bridge to get over it, or use it to find your way to the ruck/resolution Room.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:20

Well that's your opinion Lew. I don't agree and I have told you why. Now I've said all there is to say on this.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 03:23

OK guys every one has had their chance to reply to this completly now off thread topic. Lew has stated his intentions in another post so I am locking this now and putting this lil one to bed. Thanx guys flowers . . . . ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:32